Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Backdated to May 10th, just a couple of steps outside of CWT’s borders
Dusk
@Odin

———

She had no idea why she ever thought this would work. That if she just tried - if she did her best and made every attempt to be a good person and packmate and friend - she might actually be rewarded in the end. Rewarded with what, exactly? Friendship? Love? Appreciation? Respect?

Any one of those things would have been nice.

And yet, she received none of them.

The small wolf didn’t feel remorse about leaving the pack, but some part of her still longed to go back. Even after all of this, it hurt so desperately to leave Odin behind. To know that she was probably never going to see him again, and even if she did... well, they would be like total strangers. Perhaps even enemies.

Tears burned her eyes and dripped down her muzzle as she crossed over the borders. Her breathing started picking up in shaky, harsh sobs. And she didn’t even know what she was crying for - it was all so fucking stupid.

At least no one was around to see her breakdown.
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
had a one way ticket to the place where all the demons go
Odin Archer

He felt bad about what had happened, but at the same time, it was all too late now wasn't it? he didn't know of the talk that Kip had had with Piety, because he had been sticking close to Lenae's den in case she needed anything. He had also been keeping an ear out in case Piety called, she was getting close herself now and while it might have been Lorcan's job to help his mate, with the stink of coyotes so heavily on the breeze there was a chance he'd be out on the borders, trying to keep them all safe.

Which was exactly where Odin was headed now, as much as he didn't really want to be out here right now, he trusted that @Cyril could take care of things closer to home.

His brows pinched when he crossed Kip's familiar trail. A large part of him wanted to turn around, hide his shame and give her a chance to cool off, but a larger part urged him on, because this wasn't quite right, was it? What would she be doing out here anyway?

When he finally spotted her though, he stopped. It was so unlike her to look like that, and her name got caught in the back of his throat. He chewed the inside of his cheek for a moment before stepping forward, choosing to look a the darkening sky, rather than the wolf that was now next to him. It took a lot to take a breath, his words shaky even as he spoke them, expecting to be met with teeth. "I'm sorry. I was wrong, an' I didn' think."

[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Four coyotes appear from the shadows, posturing aggressively.