(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Visitor, Bing, Google, Khalon

kiss me hard before you go — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias could sympathise with that. The more voices that joined the song the harder it got to differentiate one howl from another. Too many opposing personalities and opinions could lead to trouble, Elias saw that now, even if it was too late. Ravenna's anger and resentment made a little more sense now, seeing her family divided like that must have been like a blow to her pride and feelings. There was no need for things to gotten as bad as they did and yet here they were, licking proverbial wounds that hadn't yet had time to heal.

"My uncle once told me... that great men are forged in fire. That it is through trials and tribulations do we truly know who we are."Elias said, vividly remembering how small he had been that day, how in awe he was of such a great, deserving leader. Terrel had not been handed the throne, even though it was his birthright, he had earned it through words and actions. "He believed that if a ruler cannot handle leadership in times of strife then they do not deserve it in peace."

It was then he realised the implications of his words and his ears flicked back as an apologetic whine forced it's way out. He wasn't doing a very good job of apologising, was he?

"Which isn't to say I don't think you know how to lead but-uhhhh, what I'm trying to say is that...you are great and you'll bring the Willows through this, I know you will. Greer and Kyna too! I know what a good leader is and I know you all have what it takes...Just, sometimes you have to grow into a role a little." He muttered, risking a quick glance in her direction.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
and with a spark its going to be

Ravenna, having gone silent from her big of rambling on, listened quietly to Elias and he offered her some words of his uncle. "I agree with your uncle." She spoke with the slightest smile, thinking on about how long it would be before things could mend between her and her brother @Greer. She loved him dearly and his daughter, though the dislike of his mate and how she seemed to consistently drive a wedge between them bothered her. Twice now she had come down her mountain with her members at her side, accusing the Willow wolves of ill intent. Once that Sven had been trying to seriously hurt Summiter when he was merely claiming a kill and then to accuse that same wolf of stealing her child. For Ravenna, any alliance between the packs could never happen, though that didn't mean she couldn't still enjoy tome with Greer, Revon or Elias.

As Elias continued on, Ravenna's ears ended up folded against her spine, her body tensing with discomfort. Was he saying that she needed to grow up and get into her role? The thought caused a chill to move up her spine, her jaw tightening though she remained silent. She did not know if Elias meant this towards herself or not though the need to put him in his place arose to prove otherwise. Best not. Any reason for Kyna to come back down her mountain mouthing off was the last thing the silver lady needed. "I should go." She then finally said, her expression grim as she lifted up. She paused, sparing the blonde man one last glance before turning and heading back home.

the biggest fire they've ever seen

Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Oh no, he'd made it worse hadn't he? That hadn't been his attention at all, not by a long shot. Nonetheless, Ravenna stiffened and regarded him with a look at cold as the snow they sat upon. She got to her feet, swift and graceful, and made to leave before Elias could even utter a word to stop her. He struggled to stand up, kicking and scraping at the snow but he got nowhere. So he opened his mouth to speak, he had to say something, anything to make things right- but the words died in his throat. He moved slower this time and with a bit of focus he managed to gain his wits and his sense of balance.

It was too late anyway, she was wandering out of sight, fading into the white as though she was nothing more than a trick of the mind.

Maybe he had been wrong to hope, to presume that things had gotten better or that an understanding had been come to. The distance between them was greater than ever and Elias felt so very alone.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]