(See All?) Announcements
570 Users Online
Bing, Google

[m] pass from sight — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“Then the day is ours.” The cove would be fine for one day while he spent the day with her. She seemed to need him and he didn't want to leave her alone. Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly in that moment when he suggested they slip away for the day but he didn't much care. He wanted to be with her and show her he meant what he said. The idea of spending the day with her forgetting his responsibilities and it just being them together was something he found himself looking forward to very much.

His focus had been on her and only her which had not given him much chance to find out what the others were thinking where he was concerned. She presented a question that he hadn't even considered until she asked it. He easily took her invitation brushing his side against hers as he came to walk next to her. “Maybe a little,” he admitted, “But Whether they are or they aren't your the one that I've chosen.” And not just to be a mother to his children.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

It was strange to have someone so willing to clear their schedule for her. Her tail gave a few brief waves, rather pleased with his eagerness to spend time with her. Granted she didn't consider it might be a more instinctual thing instead of perhaps just something more genuine. Birtie didn't look into it, though. She found no real need to.

A soft rumble built in her throat at his words. She bumped her shoulder into his. I know. She cooed because he was right. It didn't matter what the others thought and she shouldn't have fret so much over it. The Parlow would aim to place soft nips at his fur and skin as they strolled. She would shower him with affection, take her time enjoying his presence. He had promised her the whole day after all.

Only then - when she was fully comfortable after their day spent together - did she signal with the flagging. It seemed they would be in this together for the long haul after all...right?

-breeding fade-

have you checked out my player preferences?