(See All?) Announcements
595 Users Online
Google, Bing

It's warfare, is war fair? No. — Skyfall Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

He felt odd to say the least. He never craved for the company of others when he was outside of the Lore. Instead he liked being by himself, alone to do what he wanted and without any judgement or expectations. Granted he did seek acceptance into packs when he needed to, working his way into them with charm and smooth words of loyalty and devotion. But he was quick to desert them once he was done gaining what he needed, a routine that stuck with him since he was young.

But now, he felt different. He craved something more than just a few moments of companionship. The agouti craved attention, to be known and maybe even liked. It was weird to feel this, maybe it was the season getting to his head. As Lenae apologized for something he was unsure of exactly, he felt guilty. That maybe he did something wrong to make her feel uncomfortable, his words freaked her out too much. He sucked at this...

"No, I'm sorry," he stated, his dark ears pinned against his skull as he tried to smooth things over. "If I'm making you uncomfortable I can leave. I don't mean to..." He was unsure what to say really. Aleister didn't want to leave, but if she requested it maybe it was for the best that he left her be like she probably wanted in the first place. His mismatched eyes looked up at her for a moment. 

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

"No no, it's not you, it's me."She insisted, hoping, praying he would believe her. He wasn't at fault. It her mind that made her like this, her body. Aleister deserved better really, or at least she thought he did. "But I- I ought to go, I think...I have..."She stumbled, struggling to think of some sort of excuse.

Nothing came to mind, she was just digging herself into a deeper pit. In instincts, the tattered remains of her common sense told her now would be a good time to leave, to hide so that she wouldn't be found. She was good at that, small and unseemly. If not for her stench she would be near invisible, like a single leave hidden in a big pile.

"I'm sorry." Lenae dipped her head, profusely sorry for everything. Regret lashed at her like a whip, over and over till she was sore and aching all over. "It was nice to meet you. Bye." She called, turning to send him once last apologetic look till she skittered away into the forest.

Fade.

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]