685 Users Online
Google, Bing

What Now — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 82 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enia Athesila
Set 05/21 @Sven

Enia tried to keep herself as busy and out of the way as possible but lately she was really craving the social interaction that came with being in a pack. The Athesila had never handled being on her own well and thrived off of being around others. It was an adjustment not being able to go to her mother or father whenever she wanted just to have a casual chat or to catch up on what the other had been up to. After a round of the borders, the dark woman made her way back into the heart of the Ridge territory, nostrils flaring as she walked along. While she was not particularly looking out for anyone, she wanted to feel useful. Enia did not want to bother any of the mothers, but perhaps her other lead could provide her some guidance. With that in mind, the young woman purposefully stuck on the man's scent, a small smile twitching onto her face when she finally caught on to it. Though, it should have been no surprise to Enia that it was close to Ravenna's birthing den. Sighing in relief, the woman followed the man's trail with the hopes of running into him.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She had caught him on his trip between the two natal dens, a venture which occurred at least daily to make sure that both @Ravenna and @Leotie, as well as both their litters, had all that they could want or need. When he realised that Enia was after him, he ceased his strides and allowed her to catch up, patient and content with this disruption. He hadn't gotten to know the girl all too well, but she was always polite and tremendously helpful, a model young adult like that which @Adeltra was likely to grow into.

"Come to visit the children?" he asked once she was close enough for conversation. There didn't seem to be any particular urgency in her presence, so he assumed she wasn't here with a problem or to fill him in on one thing or another.

Inactive No Rank
Enia Athesila

When Sven having come into view, Enia felt her confidence slowly ebb away. She did not feel her steps slow as she moved closer to the male leader. The dark girl pushed herself forward, a hesitate smile growing on her lips. The Athesila child felt herself flush when the dark man spoke to her. Light brown eyes peered up at the Ridge King when she was finally close enough to look at him head on. When she spoke, her voice was timid, "No, actually. I was hoping t'talk t'you, if you have a minute?" Her voice had a hint of hope in it. She had never felt this uncertain when approaching her superiors, mostly because they had always been her parents, and she had felt welcome. Now, all she wanted was to leave a good impression and do whatever she could for Willow Ridge. She did not want what happened to Secret Woodlands to happen to her new home.

(This post was last modified: Jun 21, 2018, 03:49 AM by Enia.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven's ears pricked forward as he began to pick up on Enia's uneasiness. Shy was not a personality trait he was used to, having always been surrounded by bold and assertive wolves, however he was not insensitive to her plight. Only curious about what it was, specifically, that had her so subtly nervous.

"I'm all ears," he told her with a reassuring smile. It wasn't like he had some stringent time table to keep to at the moment, Ravenna would not notice him visiting a few moments later than usual.

Inactive No Rank
Enia Athesila

Enia was not sure if she was expecting a rebutal but her nerves were getting the best of her. Whenever she approached her parents about something, she never felt this awful dread in the pit of her stomach, so why was she feeling this way now? The dark girl felt relief for only a moment when she was met with Sven's openness. She offered him a half-smile, eyes hopeful as her jaws parted, "Well, I want t'help out more around the pack. Whatever you need, but well," ears fell back upon the womans head as light brown eyes peered up at the man - the picture of innocence, "I know everyone has been really busy, so I didn't want t'bother anyone, but I want t'serve the pack t' the best of my capability." Enia wanted to feel like she was doing something that was worth it to the pack in the long run.

(This post was last modified: Aug 22, 2018, 04:24 AM by Enia.)