(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Google, Bing

You say I'm just another bad guy — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine remained frozen to her spot as he moved, following him only with her ears. She took in a shaky breath as he came to stand by her side, uncertain of herself for the first time in a long time. Skoll had done this before. He'd fathered a number of cubs over the years, but she had yet to bare a single one. It was her time now, though. She could do it. No, she would do it, because she always got the things that she wanted. 

The air was thick, and stifiling, as if one wrong move might set the whole forest ablaze. It was, perhaps, the most thrilling, and terrifying thing Cela had ever experianced. Her mind was made, though, and her decision cemented with Skoll's tongue beneath her chin.

Afraid that if she tried to speak, the words would stick in her throat, Celandine answered his question with a nod. Her tail swept to the side instinctively, and she readied herself for the night ahead.

(Celandine fade)

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 06:33 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
He could pick up on her apprehension and Skoll waited for her answer before he stood up. All she could do was nod. He took a long even breath. Inhaled. Exhaled. Perhaps it would help to put her at ease a little more. "You're in control here," he assured her, his voice still low as he tenderly bumped his nose to hers. "Anything you don't like, all you need to do is say so."

He locked eyes with her for the briefest of moments then, in the slowest of motions, he grazed the underside of his jaw and throat along the length of her body. As per their discussion, Skoll wanted to be sure that the other males in the area knew that she was marked as his. For a little while he groomed her ribs and sides before moving to assume his position; only his lovers were given the privilege to learn of this particularly affectionate side of him. He had no doubt that Celandine could weather through the next couple of seasons, carrying their brood into the warmer months and breathing new life into the Scowle by Summer's arrival. She could do it, even more so when she had him at her back, just as it was meant to be: a queen and her consort. It had taken Skoll years to understand that being a prince had gotten him nowhere. As a monarch's adviser and confidant, he gained her favor and her heart and mind. It might not have been for love, but, the security was all either party could have asked for. For Skoll, it was enough. He could let his world revolve around her, if she wished it.

"You need to relax, though, sweetheart," he whispered as he saw the flagging of her tail. "Trust me." Give in... "I will take care of you."

(Fade.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away