(See All?) Announcements
606 Users Online
Nadine, Lillia, Google, Adora, Magg, Miriam, Bing

the mess that we made — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah, due to high winds and snow at the edge of your nearest water source, a cryovolvano has formed. Watch out for the ice spray!

there's a hole in my soul, I can't fill it, I can't fill it
Treyah Tainn

A sinking feeling grew in her stomach as each day passed and her father didn't reappear. She was pacing the borders now, fur damp from the spray that continued to shoot in her direction from the edge of the river. There was a slowly tensing knot in her core that told her warmer weather was on the way. The season pushed and pulled at her in ways she had never felt before, her tail flagging high up over her back, steps stiff and sure as she set out into the wildwood, then returned time and time again as if tethered to the borders by a rubber band. Now wasn't the time to go tearing across the countryside. Her father was a grown man and probably just laying low to avoid the chaos that he would know was coming with the spring, surely?

He wouldn't leave them alone, not like their mother had. Not if he could help it. Would he?

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He hadn't missed the absence of the older Tainn. Although, truthfully, he paid it little mind at first. The male had been distant for some time and perhaps he wanted to stow away from the madness of the approaching season. Kerberos already noticed some small changes and that was enough for him to rev up on his dominance. Tail almost constantly displayed over his back, head held high and he was always ready to discipline anyone needing it. There would be no unnecessary or unexpected litters this year. He was prepared to make others suffer the consequences if it happened.

But it was not a female of changed scent he trailed after or even an unruly male. It was the perfume of Treyah that pulled him out to the borders. He weaved through the dogwoods and charred trunks until he came upon her large form. A feeling rooted in his chest, one akin to the feeling of comfort and being home.

Swiftly he moved closer to her with a gentle bark escaping his parted jaws. He had every intention of drawing close to the Tainn. That was until he was blasted with an icy spray. Yellow eyes narrowed softly to protect his vision. Not too safe, ya know.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
there's a hole in my soul, I can't fill it, I can't fill it
Treyah Tainn

The sound of a voice snapped her from her brooding, her tail lowering to a more neutral position, though her hackles remained raised as she looked towards the mountain. "I got a bad feeling Kerb. What if he doesn't come back either?" She tore her gaze back to her companion, nerves finally settling enough to smooth the fur along her spine, her tail giving a tentative wave as another spray of icy water blew in her direction. It was only then she realised just how much of the water had soaked into her fur as she was staring off into space, caught up in her own thoughts and she gave a quick shake which was followed by a series of short sneezes from where the water had gotten in her nose. "Better keep @Cannon away from this one huh?" She attempted a smile, though it was strained around the edges. There was no point tying herself in knots over what ifs.

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He'll come back. He answered quick and certain. I'm still keeping his throne warm, he can't actually leave it to me. A small smile broke his features. It was fairly obvious by now that the position was likely to remain Kerberos' but some days even he struggled to remind himself this wasn't such a temporary thing. It was even harder to think that in just a few small months he will have been sitting in the leader spot for a year.

Was this growing up really was? Hell, was he already grown?

Those thoughts slipped past his mind at Treyah's more lighthearted question. Indeed. No doubt he'd drag Lana or some other unsuspecting soul into it. A chuckle tumbled forth from him, warm and kind. Although if they could manage to behave it might be an interesting sight to let the two of them view from afar. He mused outwardly. They were overdue for some bonding and learning, weren't they?

Heavens, he had to remind himself that they were far overdue. The troublesome duo once trio were almost yearlings. That was a hard pill to swallow without a doubt.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

Treyah's smile was slightly wry as Kerberos commented on keeping Triell's throne warm. By now they should both know that if anyone was seat warming it was her. Maera would want to be beside her mate again eventually, and Treyah would have to hand it back over, wouldn't she? "He woulda come for it already if he wanted it. I reckon I'm the one that's temporary." It wasn't a bitter statement, or even an angry one, just facts. She should have never held the position to start with, and she was surprised Maera hadn't come to claim it back already.

The thought of her siblings keeping their distance, well, @Lana would no doubt be able to manage it, but @Cannon, well she wasn't so sure. "It's worth a shot though I guess," then her voice dropped to a more bitter mumble, "might distract them from another missing family member for about two minutes." She clenched her jaw for a moment before releasing a sigh and painting another smile on her face. "I might send Garmir out just in case. His shoulder was giving him a hard time this winter. I'd hate to think he's injured himself somewhere."