407 Users Online
Hazelnut, Google, Clover, Viorel, Bing, Sophrosnia

Just give us five more minutes — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

For @Namid set the day after her return after her thread with Kajika? If that doesnt work let me know. :)

It wasnt much, the squirrel was on the thinner side from its hibernation but something was better than nothing. Large paws made their way over rocky terrain to the medical den in search for the pale woman. Moon wanted to talk with her to see how she was doing and see how her travels went. Arriving to the den her coal nose flarred trying to determine if the Vuesain woman was here or out. Placing the squirrel on the ground she let out a chuff to see if Namid was here. She really hoped she was.

Word Count: 000
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

Kajika had left her to sleep, the emotional toll of their conversation leaving her exhausted. She’d slept restlessly, waking up frequently from her nap before drifting off again. This happened frequently for her and was another reason that she hadn’t been getting as much rest as she could. She made a mental note to ask for some Soloman’s Seal for her sleep as well as Wild Ginger for her abdominal pain.

During one of her waking periods she’d been staring lazily out the medical den, curled up against the cool air that drifted in through the opening. She wished she had taken better care of the den when she’d still been there. In the beginning she’d been very diligent and during her depression as well, but once she’d gotten better it had been put on the back burner. Luckily, even though the Cove wolves were bound for hard times the hard times rarely meant physical injuries that needed to be treated. No, usually they were disappearances or death.

The dark form of Moonshadow appeared and she lifted her head, offering a tired smile. ”I am here, feel free to come in,” she said, shifting over much as she had done for Kajika.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The scent of the squirrel filled her nostril prevent her from scenting the other woman. Her chuff was gladly met by her familiar voice. Moon's silver dusted tail wagged when Namid invited her into the medical den. Picking up her gift the onyx woman made her way into the dens entrance. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light difference before laying half way in to avoid over crowding. She nudged the squirrel towards the pale woman "This is for ya" she said with a smile. "Are ya feeling alright today?" She tried to hide the concern in her tone. She didnt like the fact that her former queen was dying. It broke her heart actually and when the time did come she didnt know what she would do.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Her large dark friend moved halfway into the den before settling down and Namid extended her neck to press her nose affectionately against the younger woman’s. Though she was back under back circumstances she was still glad to be home, with those she loved and Moonshadow was no exception to a loved one. The pale woman had watched the woman grow the past few years from a yearling to a thriving adult, watched her become a mother and handle many struggles and bear many things that she shouldn’t have had to. Not to mention she had saved the Cove from ruin. There was much to admire about the tenacity shown in Moonshadow and Namid felt happy and honored to have met her.

Mismatched gaze followed as she nudged the squirrel toward her, her stomach rolling but she kept a tired smile on her face anyways. She grasped the tail in her teeth and pulled it toward her, setting the prey item next to her paws. “I am alright, thank you for asking. I have been better, of course, but I am happy to be home with all of you,” she replied.

She quietly looked at her friend for a moment, mismatched gaze searching Moon’s silver before she quietly asked “And you, how are you doing?”

Made by  esa
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She was glad to see Namid take the squirrel but could tell she wasnt exactly thrilled at the meal. Moonshadow didnt take it personally knowing the pale woman probably didnt feel good. She said that she was alright but had been better. She said she was happy that she was home though. "We are all happy ya are back too" she admitted with a small smile. The cove hadnt been the same without its queen. A moment of silence passed between them before the pale woman asked how she was doing. A small sigh passed through her lips as mercury orbs fell to her paws. Was she alright? Not really if she were to be honest. "Im hanging in there I guess. Things are rocky with Chan and Tagg gone. Holding the pack together is uh -" she trailed off with a small chuckle. "Well uh ya know I suppose" she admitted knowing full and well that Namid knew better than anyone else what it was like. "How did ya do it so well?" She asked looking back up at her companion. She really wanted to know her secret to keeping it together.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

She waited patiently for the dark woman’s reply, a gentle smile falling onto her lips as Moonshadow sighed and looked at her paws. Her chest ached at the sorrow she saw there and she was reminded that her friend had never asked for this. Nonetheless, she had stepped up to the plate and been completely selfless in doing so. Not many could do what she had done and done so well with it. Again, she found respect for the one in front of her.

She mentioned that she was doing a little rough with the absence of both her mate and her pup. Namid could understand both very well, a sympathetic look given her way. Just another reason to respect the new Cove matriarch. The silvery woman couldn’t have asked for anyone better. When she asked how she did it so well she chuckled, shaking her head. “Well, sometimes I did not. You are a testament to that if anything. Sometimes I would go off alone and just sit, look up at the stars and wonder if what I was doing was right. If I was making the right decisions. I would pray to my Ancestors for guidance, pray they would make me strong, but faith can only take you so far. I believe my biggest downfall, was not asking for help. I tried to hold the weight of the world on my shoulders with the worry of burdening others, and eventually it became too heavy,” she replied.

Her mismatched gaze turned on her friend, offering a friendly bump to her shoulder. “I will not say it will be easy my dear. Leading others, it is a job for someone with patience and strong willpower. You will give more than you receive sometimes, and sometimes it will be the other way around. I believe, though, that the rewards are always worth it. To know that you are keeping your packmates safe. That you are saving some who may not have had a home otherwise. That you are changing lives...it makes life worth it. But you must remember, you are not alone. Ask for help. There are wolves here who love you, who would love to take some of your burden. Allow them to. There is no shame in it. Promise me,” she said, her expression somewhat serious.

Made by  esa
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

So sorry about the wait DX

Moon sat quietly looking between her paws and her friend as Namid answered her question. She listened as the silver woman tell her tale. She spoke of how Moon was a testament to her not doing a great job. The dark woman though Namid had done a wonderful job but she allowed her continue. Her mercury gaze met the mismatched one of her friend with a small smile at the bump. Silver dusted ears pressed atop her onyx skull as advice was offered. Ask for help. Namid asked her to promise her to ask for help. A brief half smile formed on her inky lips "I'll try my best. I just dont want to bother anyone. This is my job no one elses..." She trailed off realizing how stubborn she was sounding. Her ears and eyes fell to her paws as she was unsure what else to say.