Google, Bing

Dealing in Poisoned Apples - S — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
@Marisol short post to get this going
Forward dated to 3/4/18

He had left the Cove early that morning and he had made his way down the mountain. Solas was going to see if he could find something to hunt down here and bring back but he had mostly wanted to get away. Away from the females specifically. They were all on edge and he wanted a breather from it all. Down here at least he wouldn't have to worry about one of them finding him. So that probably meant he was hiding and he was okay with that.

Padding through the willows Solas glanced around. He didn't see anyone and he didn't see anything that he could hunt either. Probably for the best because now that he thought about it what would the Willow Ridge wolves think if they saw him hunting near their territory? Especially around this time of the year? Nothing good so Solas made a mental note to stay far away from their borders. He didn't want to have to explain that he wasn't there to cause trouble. He sighed to himself. They probably wouldn't have believed him anyway.

(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2018, 12:33 AM by Solas.)
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

It was hard to stay in one place. It seemed too risky, like she was inviting trouble. Yeah, she knew she stank, all sweet and heady in ways that would only get worse with the passage of time. But shit she didn't want strangers to come and sniff at her like she was a flower attracting all manners of bugs. Peace and quiet was all she damn wanted and perhaps seeking it out in these woods wasn't such a good idea.

There was a pack nearby, hidden amongst the Willows, and Mari quickly decided she wanted nothing to do with them. Instead, she skirted through the woods, weaving around the drooping trees and cutting a path through the snow. Marisol's issue was that she had no idea what to do with herself, she had a rough plan, understood what she needed to do in theory, but really was this it for the whole month? Life was shitty enough as it was, why did it have to be like this? Turbulent and twisted and endlessly frustrating. If only she didn't have to deal with this fucking itch!

Marisol careened to a stop and with all the grace of a newborn deer, she flopped down into the snow, rubbing her coat against the soothing cold. Did it help? Not really, but she needed it, one moment of peace, one chance to figure out her life.

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
@Marisol

It was the noise that drew his attention first. Scraping and sliding. Maybe something he could catch? It sounded a bit big though. He paused as he tried to figure out if he should investigate or not. He shrugged might as well look. Could be some injured creature that he could take down quick and drag home. Home and away from the pack wolves that lived here. Solas veered towards the direction that the sound was coming from and his ears pricked forward with interest before he saw the source and a soft frustrated sigh escaped him.

He had been trying to escape the females and their moodiness. Now he had found another one who seemed to be trying to get some relief by itching herself in the snow. This was definitely not something he could just drag home. The stormy male looked on for a moment but decided he better high tail it before she saw him and thought he was interested or something. He wasn't sure he wanted to open that particular can of worms. So backing up he tried to move away but a stick hidden by the snow snapped and rather loudly at that.

He looked down at his paws to see the offending stick and grumbled softly to himself. Shit. Now any chance of escape was gone and she was definitely going to know that he was here now if she hadn't already. Solas looked up and mentally prepared himself for whatever the lady in front of him was going to do. Tears? Yelling? He was waiting and hopefully ready for it.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 10:50 PM by Solas.)
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Marisol's gaze was sharp, serrated, like the blade of a knife. If it hadn't been for the snapping of the twig she wouldn't have noticed the stranger lurking out of sight. Her scent was heavy and distracting to even her own nose, it was hard to shove it aside to pick up on anything else. But with gritted teeth she did just that, as she rolled onto her side to best face the newcomer. The unwelcome son of a bitch that she had no interest in playing nice with.

Her hackles rose down the line of her back as her lips pulled back to reveal teeth she was very much prepared to use. "The fuck you want?" She all but snarled, taking in the sight of the dark stranger. Bland and boring, like a shadow with all the personality of one, probably.

"Smelled me and jus' couldn't help yourself, huh?"She pushed herself up onto her belly, her front paws spread out before her."Well I got some bad news for you, you can fuck right off puto, I don't want what you're selling."

Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

As he watched her guard went up as well as her hackles. He didn't move as she bared her fangs. It was quite obvious from the look in her eyes that was she wasn't bluffing and was more than ready to take a pound of his flesh. Well, he hadn't been planning on getting any closer but now he had an even better reason not to.

His eyes narrowed as she ranted on about him smelling her and not wanting what he was selling. I'm not trying to sell anything. He growled back. I would have left if it weren't for the damned stick. He would have to. Walked right out of there possibly all the way back up the mountain. Except the stupid stick had made that attempt a failure. Now he was faced with a snarly wolf who seemed to be more than pissed at him.

I was actually too busy using my ears to follow the racket you were making to notice your scent. He added before tipping his head down to the ground and snow mess she had made. Well did it help? Most likely not if she was still snappish as she was. Unless that was her general sunshine personality poking through.

Inactive No Rank
Marisol
Mari is filthy, sorry not sorry (S for Swears )

Mari didn't believe a word that came from his mouth. And what a smart one it was, so ready, eager, to come back with denial after denial, as if she didn't know why he was here. Did he take her as a fool? Probably, this wouldn't be the first time someone assumed the worst of her, nor would it be the last. He blamed it on the stick, which made her snort indignantly. Yeah, sure, blame it on something that couldn't talk back.

Too busy following his ears huh? Marisol laughed, loud and dry and hollow. What a fucking joke. What sort of guy didn't think with his bits around this time of year? Was he trying to say he was above all of that, carnal bullshit? Marisol didn't buy it for one moment, if anything his attempts to subdue her- to put her at ease- made all her all the more antsy, suspicious. "Espero que un aguila te picotee la polla." (roughly translates into: i hope an eagle eats your weenie) She snarled, shifting to get to her feet. She'd lunge at him if she had to, cause it seemed as though he wasn't quite understanding her.

Did it help? Of course not. If it did there would be a lot less wolves in the world, wolves like her.

"Course not, do I look like I'm at ease now? All spent and stated?"

(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2018, 04:32 PM by Marisol.)
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
ooc: She's an adorable grumpy bean :3

She didn't believe him that much was obvious. He had already told her the truth if she didn't see it then that was her problem. When he blamed the stick, which was the cause for this mess she snorted. She simply couldn't believe that he had been trying to back off and away from her. He looked down towards the snow beneath him. She woudn't take his word? Fine then she could look at the bloody snow that held his tracks in it. The ones that were closer to her and the ones that pressed back to where he currently stood.

He was about to tell her as much when she laughed the sound without humor. She still didn't believe him. He wanted to snarl. Why would he be interested in her when just the other day he had Tulip tempting him. Her scent still lingered in his nose not the lady in front of him. Plus he had no desire to let a pup grow up without a father. He had been there and done that and was not about to push it off on someone else. She snarled words at him that he didn't understand and his hackles pricked. He didn't know what she said but from how she said them he assumed that they weren't pleasant.

It was his turn to snort as she responded to his question. She was obviously still itching from her heat and he had no inclination to help with that. Her scent might be starting to reach him but he was not going to follow through on that temptation.

No it looks like your getting ready to go for my throat. He told her his voice snappish. If you don't believe my words then look at the snow beneath me He growled backing up so that she could see said snow more clearly without his shadow on it. It also gave him an excuse to put more distance between them in case she did decide to lunge at him.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2018, 04:50 PM by Solas.)
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

So arrogant and haughty, Mari hated men- wolves- like him. She cared little for his excuses, for his insistence for her to look at the snow. Like she'd do what he told her, bow to his whims like a pretty little thing who didn't know any better. Was this how Mumma had gotten knocked up two seasons in a row? Taking strangers words at face value? There was always something else being said, a deeper meaning to be deciphered.

Or maybe she was giving this puto too much credit? He didn't look that smart, his eyes didn't reveal a sense of sharpness, like the gleaming edge of a dagger, they were bright and yet still, somehow, managed to be plain plain plain.

"If that's what I wanted, like fuck I'd let you know beforehand." She told him, a cocky sneer settling onto her features as though it was there to stay. Either way it wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, not until whatever his face got out of hers. "If you're really such a good guy, why're you still here, huh?

She took a heavy step forward as she pulled in a lungful of air, anything to make her seem larger, more imposing. She was small but she was a scrappy thing so even if she didn't look all that threatening she'd go out of her way to change that stereotype.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

She didn't so much as glance at the snow. Hell for all he knew she thought he was trying to trick her. Solas wasn't and he was even trying to prove it but she was proving to be more temperamental and stubborn the more he talked with her. Or was he the one trying to talk and she trying to insult him in her every sentence? It almost seemed like it as she snapped at him again that she wouldn't be advertising if she was going for his throat. She had a point not that he would admit it to her face. The sharp tongue lady would simply use it to insult him more.

Solas ground his teeth as she asked why he was still there, 'if he was such a good guy'. He didn't know. Maybe he wanted to talk with someone outside the pack maybe it was because her scent was starting to reach. Then she puffed herself up like some porcupine trying to make herself larger, more threatening. He wanted to snarl at her attempt but he also wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it. He did neither of those things instead he gave her a bitter smile.

Then consider me gone. There was only so much that he could do to try and get her to change her mind about him and at this point he felt like it was enough. The stormy male turned and with one ear turned in her direction he began to make his way towards the mountains, at least there he could find a decent place to hunt without sharp-tongued females about.

-Exit unless stopped-