And yeah I finally found my place — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

@Noemie when you get accepted ;D

Being a particularly warm day, Macha decided to head north to see if she could find anything new and exciting. Best case scenario she'd be able to scout out a follower or two, though that wasn't exactly a probable case so the fae had made sure to keep her hopes in check. She'd wound up back in that rather eerie area, dead tree's surrounded by a frozen, disgusting marsh. It didn't seem likely that the location would perk up with the spring season either, she couldn't say she was a fan. This was the place she'd first ran into Ramiel after leaving the Dell, if memory served her right. Though this time around she was definitely taking a better look at the details of the land. "Hm, This place reeks of death." She mumbled, trying her best to avoid all of the slush. "I can't believe I didn't notice the first time."

Played by Oolong who has 11 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
The frigid temperatures nipped at noemies ears and legs. She was sloshing around in the slushy wet marshes for who knows how long at this point. She doesn't exactly know what brought her out here time and time again. Maybe it was the solitude, maybe it was the feeling of being alone for once. She didn't ever bother to stop and think of the reasons behind her actions, Noemie barely even questioned her own actions. As Noe looked around her current surroundings she heard a slight rustling, and then what she thinks was a voice. The new guest wasn't a bother to Noe, in fact it gave her something to occupy her time with. "Hey! Is there someone over there?" She yelled slightly above her normal voice, but loud enough to be heard hopefully.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Ah, some company! Perhaps there would be a recruit today, if she played her cards right!

Letting out a low woof in response, Macha made her way over toward the source of the voice that had called to her. A young wolf, around her age, white fur. She almost resembled a younger Celandine, though there were definitely a few notable differences between the two. The fae momentarily wondered to herself if this one too was related to her, though at this point she supposed it didn't really matter. Beggars couldn't be choosers, after all. "Hello," the shadow-coated pup greeted sweetly. "My name is Macha, might I ask what yours is?"

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
Noe heard the response to her call and moved foward towards it a bit. She was greeted by a wolf of slightly larger stature than hers, darkened fur, with grey eyes staring back into her own two eyes. What an unfamiliar face, Noemie was never used to seeing a new wolf when she went out.
"Hello, My name is Macha, might I ask what yours is?"
The question almost went unnoticed since Noe took a bit too long studying the other. "Macha is a very pretty name, mine is Noemie, last name is Beaulieu. Although, that's not all that important. I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here today, so this is a pleasant surprise." Noe giggled a bit, awaiting a response from the other.
(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2018, 04:33 AM by Noemie.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"My my! Noemie certainly has a lovely ring to it!" The fae exclaimed, temporarily basking over the beauty in her company's name, and even more so in the fact that she wasn't another Archer. "Like a sunny spring day, or perhaps a cold starry night. It's wonderful! I feel a bit jealous!" she giggled, though it was definitely the truth. "I'm a bit surprised myself actually, I've only been here once before but I can't imagine many wolves wanting to hang around here for long periods of time." Again, she hadn't anticipated any company today. Especially not in a place like this, though she supposed everyone had their preferences. " Might I ask what you're doing out here? "

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
”Noemie actually means pleasantness, but you can call me Noe if you would like to. A nickname of sorts.” Noe said a bit bashfully, although she was definitely soaking up the attention a bit. “Honestly, I’m a bit shocked to see another wolf out here myself, that’s something that never happens.” Noe replied, “Like you said before, not a very great place for other wolves to hang out.” Noe didn’t think it odd that she hadn’t seen another wolf before then, it was more strange to see the darker wolf before her now. “As for me, well I love to wander around, this area is nice for it’s solitude, almost eerily quiet…” she looked around a bit and went silent for a second as if to prove a small point. “But if I were to be honest again, I’m not quite sure what I’m really doing out here, per se.” Noe looked back up at the other wolf, “What might you be doing out here?”
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Pleasantness, pretty! Macha maintained somewhat of a cheeky grin as she contemplated which of the two she liked better. Noemie had an elegance to it, however Noe was less syllables and still kept a certain 'cuteness' to it. Suppose in the long run it wouldn't matter too much if she couldn't bag the fae as a follower. She listened as the female carried on the conversation, smiling even a tad more as she noticed how clean, almost natural the energy her company carried with her was. It'd been a while since she'd encountered anything like that. "For a while there I wasn't quite sure actually, but now that you're here I think my travels have gained a purpose." What a cryptic thing to say, though of course Macha would never realize it herself. "So you're a sightseer of sorts? That sounds interesting. I tried something like that out myself here not too long ago, though of course I'm all settled into my new home now."

Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
'Now that I'm here...?' What a creepy response, however, it carried a sort of charm Noe couldn't help but linger on momentarily. Not really sure on whether to be mystified or a little scared at the sentiment but really, she didn't mind it. She felt comfortable with the others presence, strangely enough. The comfort allowed Noe to drop her guard and relax more with the other. "Of sorts." Finally responding to her visitors conversation, smiling a bit, "you never know what you'll find." Grinning even more, slightly gesturing towards the other. "So what's that purpose you mentioned?" She wasn't quite sure if she needed to know, but curiosity was definitely on her mind as a reason to find out.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

omg so much speech

"Oh!" Macha answered in a surprised 'I didn't mention?' like tone. In all reality this was the perfect way to insert what she needed to without sounding too pushy, though of course the way it happened was completely accidental. "Well it's a bit of a long story.. I suppose I can find a way too keep it shorter though, spare you the time." She smiled, pausing to collect her next set of words and phrases. "Everyone has their beliefs, right? When it comes to life and death, where we come from, why we're here. Or so I've learned at least. I was born within a Coven--er, pack that believes the Moon is our Goddess, I suppose that's the right way to phrase it." It seemed so much more than just that, however. "We call her the Moon Mother. She protects us, guides us, provides us the deer we feast upon, gifts us with healthy pups each breeding season, that sort of thing. We leave her offerings, prey to her, throw grand parties at the start of each season and cast magick in her name. It's a beautiful thing, really. Where I was born, the 'alpha's' were referred to as Coven leader's, or high priestesses at times. They were in charge of organizing the parties, teaching the word of the Moon Mother, all the important stuff. Respectable position, honorable. I was next in line for all of that, but I didn't quite like that it was just being handed to me without working at all for it. So here I am, I suppose. My purpose is now to spread the word and love of our Mother to all that will listen.. I think that's why I ran into you." She offered a warm smile, with any luck this wouldn't completely scare the stranger away.