(See All?) Announcements
501 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

and punch me in the face — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Deacon is passing by WR borders at a respectable distance.

He was foolish not to realize he had been so close. His gut churned uncomfortably as he passed through the place. The encounter with Niles had been shoved back into his mind but the knowledge was still there. His parents were gone. Both of them. There was no warmth from the trees that once housed him, that birthed him. Not without either of them present.

The large male felt calloused and empty. He did not truly recognize any of the scents that filled the air. Who was here now? What wolves would answer if he knocked on their door? He decided he did not want to know. Perhaps it was because he had a fear of the unknown or maybe it was because at his core he was a quitter. It would be too much to go and see for himself so he kept moving.

He was determined to make himself a ghost to those who still laid here. Deacon would disappear without a word or sound, for it was pointless to wake his old memories.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

It was just ten days since the beginning of the breeding season, since her heat had began. Ravenna had known since the birth of Adeltra and Romanov that she wanted her own children and as alpha had not felt a need to contemplate and wait. Now her heat had ended, that raging and driving need to produce subsided. A new scent followed, that of a new mother, that of pregnancy. She was filled with emotion - nervousness, excitement, worry, happiness. Though she was only a little over a week into this so she had no real physical signs. She felt it did not have to hold her back yet.

So she strode the borders of her territory as she had time and time before, spotting the dark colored male along her border slipping by silently. Perhaps he had just been passing through and so bypassed them because he had no interest in being here. Ravenna in her youth had met Deacon once before but it had been so long ago and so brief she did not remember him on sight. "Hello?" She called out. If he really had any intention of not being here then he would continue on despite her introduction.

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2018, 07:02 PM by Ravenna.)

Deacon
@Ravenna thanks for jumping in!

He halted his movements and his head turned over his shoulder. There stood a female his size but of opposite coloration. Perhaps he should have recognized her but it had been long ago in a fleeting moment of his hot-headedness. At this moment she was a stranger to the older Archer-Lyall.

"Just passing through." He admitted in deep tones. "Hope I didn't step on any toes?" The dark male questioningly spoke. Certainly he had been far enough from any borders or general markers so as to not receive the upset feelings of any pack wolves. He tipped his head slightly, almost in a respectful manner. Deacon was hoping this one didn't want him to roll over or any excessive show of submission.

If he had upset any wolves, the most they would get out of him was an apology.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

The dark colored wolf then admitted then he was just passing along so which she nodded ever slightly to in response. With how many Archers were roaming about in the South he could have easily been kin to her but in this instance did not think so. After all, the nieces and nephews she had been meeting as of lately had not even yet turned a year old and this wolf was older then her. Ravenna had not expected that her brothers, other then Skoll, had returned home as well.

"Not at all." She then answered to the man she still had not picked up yet as one of her many brothers. She only had one sister, after all. "My pack is nearby but not close enough to cause alarm. There has been many Archers passing through as of late and I was just curious if another one of my siblings kids was coming by." She admitted then to the stranger why she had sought after him. She dipped her head to the man then both respectfully and to dismiss herself. She didn't wish to disturb if he really had somewhere else to be.

Deacon

Ah. Her words stirred many questions in his mind. If it was her pack here than was it still the Ridge? Did something new crop up? Not to mention the use Archers. He would have chuckled if he had it in him in that moment.

He noticed the dip of her head but before he could stop himself words rolled off of his tongue. "Unless you're much older than you appear to be, I don't think I could be one of your siblings' children." He likely would have been reminded of his mother had this female been painted in darker shades. "I am an Archer though. Partially." He said in a bit more of a serious tone than he had been aiming for. Would that halt her movements? Would he stir her to have her own questions form? It would be hard to tell unless she spoke as he wasn't much of a mind reader.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

She smirked then, shaking her head to the dark colored male's words. "Heh, yeah I figured as much when I got a good look at you. But it would have been rude to just turn around and walk away." And Ravenna tried to do her best bit to be a rude woman. Although her sister was older then her she still did not peg him for one of Morganna's kin. Odin and Kara were her eldest and they still were younger then the male standing before her now.

His next bit of words however did peg her interest. He was an Archer yet still after all though said only partially. Well, she was not certain what he meant by that but perhaps it was his mother which had been the Archer or he had been adopted? "So you are family then, in one way or another." She spoke, shifting her paws a bit in order to face him more centered, a suggestion she was no longer about to leave just yet. Not until she got a better understanding of who he was at least. "I'm Ravenna Archer-Lyall." Maybe he would be more willing to give some information about himself if she did the same for him.