Wash away — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
backdated to the 9th of march.... for @Oksana

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

It had been a few days since she joined the surge, a few days of feeling the spring rub her fur the wrong way and being bound to one place driving her wandering paws to an itch. But it was a good few days, even if she at night retreated to her own quiet spot to sleep away from everyone else. But at the moment it was close to midday and the slight itchy burn to her fur had her wandering aimlessly around inside the pack's borders. At least for a while.

A scent in the air drew the spiders attention back to reality. The sweet scent of Sana made her change her direction, it was faint mixed with others. Just like everything ells inside the borders. Moving forth her dark pointed legs moved her forth, it wasn't the communal den hower she arrived on, she never seen this one before but remember something about a healers den? Was Sana hurt?

Worry rose in her mind as she moved forth head lowering as she moved closer, she did not wanna disturb the healer who care for the sick but Sana was her friend and she needs to know the pup was okay.

Once closer the spider would take in the scent of the air before carefully calling out in a soft hushed tone. "Sana, you in there?"

Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

As much as she wanted to get out and get back to her duties she knew she needed to stay in the medical den and rest her leg. She had been doing her best to stay off of it but she still needed to get out and get some fresh air. She wasn't one that could sit in the den all day and be happy about it. However, she'd only left the den once and that was to hop down to the river for a drink and to get something to eat.

When she'd returned she curled up in the bed that had been her’s since they'd returned from the mountain. She still felt rather stupid for trying to find her mum and falling off the ledge then having to be rescued. She was slowly getting over it. Being cooped up in the medical den left her a lot of time to think when she wasn't sleeping.

Since returning from getting her drink and meal she'd been napping in the warm darkness for most of the morning. When she finally did wake up she stretched her body just before she heard a familiar voice calling for her quietly from the entrance. Ody? She called back as she rose to her three good paws.

The little Crow hopped to the entrance of the den before emerging to find the gray woman, What are you doing here? I'm so happy to see you.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2018, 11:32 AM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

Sana's questioning voice reached the spider's ears and she smiled, tail wagging happily behind her as she moved back to give the girl space to exit the den. It was good to hear her voice, and thankfully the pups youthful scent did nothing to worsen her itchiness which was always a plus.

However as the girl emerged from the den, the sweet and bitter scent of plants on her and her odd movement a worried frown appeared on her face. Though a soft smile did still find her lips as Sana questioned her presence. "I join the pack a few days, ago" she replied moving closer to nuzzle the girl's shoulder. "And it's really good to see you too, I'm sorry I did not come to see you sooner" her words were truthful, she honestly wished she sought the girl out earlier, after all, Sana was her friend and she cared for the young girl.

But there was another problem the spider could nor ignore. "What happened you?" she asked carefully aiming to move slightly to the side of Sana to get a better look at her leg. "Did someone hurt you?" she asked concernd but some were in her voice anger rose. If anyone had hurt Sana she rip off their ears and feed them to the bloody idiot.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana was a little confused but a lot happy when she heard her friends voice from the entrance of the medical den. She didn't understand why Ody would be inside the packs borders. She wondered if maybe the gray woman had come to join her pack and they thought sent her tail wagging rapidly behind her as she made her way awkwardly toward the entrance.

The reason for Ody's presence was soon explained as she stepped into the open. I'm so glad you're here but what changed your mind? She asked curiously. She shook her head when Ody apologized for not coming to see her sooner. It's okay, I've been in here most of the time and you had to get used to the surge. She wasn't angry at all that Ody hadn't come to find her when she had joined. The crow was sure that her friend had plenty to do as far as getting settled in and everything.

It seemed that her injury hadn't gone unnoticed and the foolishness she felt for it popped back up again. I fell in the mountains, she stated as she looked down at her leg. It was stupid, I was looking for my mum and lost my footing and slipped off the edge and hurt my leg when I landed. She looked up into her friends eyes as she watched her move a little to the side. I'm gonna be okay though I just have to rest, she tried to reassure Ody or maybe herself too.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2018, 12:26 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you