(See All?) Announcements
394 Users Online
Bing, Apollo, Google, Oleander

my premonition — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Open to one other || Early Morning, Fog, 12°F (-11°C)

it's like you knew me

and all the things I couldn’t say

It hurt and he was terribly sore. One wrong step and a violent string of pain shot down his back. He sought no comfort from anyone, though. He didn't even search for a healer. The Rigel was too stubborn in his weakness. He'd patch himself up with what little knowledge he had. If he could find a white fir tree he might be able to at least help with the pain. So he dragged himself about weakly through the snow and fog.

He let out a hefty sigh as he examined another tree that proved unworthy in his search. Maybe he wasn't looking in the right place. There was a thicker forest to the west perhaps he should head that way. It was unlikely he'd make it all the way to the cedarwoods but it would be worth it to at least try. There he could find some more dense and lively foliage. Hopefully.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She'd been traveling since the previous morning and through the night. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do in her new condition but she wanted to get what she had to do over with. Then she could move on and start planning for what was to come in just a few months time. Now that she was on her own she would have to plan carefully. Inna was searching for Kerb, she knew the vicinity to look but she wasn't sure of the exact location of his pack. She also wanted to be careful not to be caught with him. The last thing she wanted was to come face to face with his pack.

She didn't know how close she was when she came across it, the scent of the man who'd gotten her pregnant. She knew that she of course had a paw in it but took two. She followed the trail until he came across his tawny figure looking at a tree, “What happened to you?” She said from behind him. It was the first thing that she noticed, the injuries that he carried. What had gone so terribly wrong since the last time she saw him that he would look like he did?

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Mature post for strong language!

it's like you knew me

and all the things I couldn’t say

His hackles raised at the sinful voice. The Rigel whipped his head over to snap his teeth but was met with a harsh pain streaming down his back. He clenched his jaws as his teeth ground together. "And why do you care? We had our fun, you got what you wanted." He had taken care of her ailment and he had paid the ungodly price for it. Kerberos was practically burning down these woods again because of some harlot he had decided to entertain. He was weak and everyone back in his Clan had predicted it years before he had experienced it.

Then he took in a deep breath and noticed that a once heafty perfume seemed nonexistent. The Rigel knew exactly what that meant and he was half tempted to slam his head into a tree. "Oh, fuck." It seemed that fancy F word was becoming his go-to lately but it seemed so fitting when everything was going to shit around him.

"So what do you want?" Kerberos knew she'd be in a world of hurt if she pushed her boundaries with him.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Well to say she wasn't expecting to be met with hackles raised from him was an understatement. She smirked as he whipped around to face her his jaws clenched, it was rather obvious he was in pain. “Won't do that again will you. Your right I shouldn't just concern for a fellow wolf but maybe my days if that should be over,” she growled, “And if I recall you seemed to want it just as much as I did so you can call that crap down.” She wasn't in the mood for someone else to set the blame solely on her. He could have walked away at any time, she couldn't be that alluring that every male she flirted with wanted to do what they had done.

She sat back in his haunches as he seemed to notice the change in her scent. “Oh yes, you’re going to be a father,” she stated, “Or perhaps I should just say I'm pregnant.” He would only he a father if he wanted to obviously. Having genes in common with her children did not make him their father.

“Not a damn thing, thought you ought to know,” she stated, “It's up to you what you want to do. If you want to be in their lives fine, if not that's fine too.”

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

trapped in a lie

shouldn't have stood that close to the fire

She's was something else, wasn't she? Getting all snarky with him like she ran this damn show. He fully turned himself around and snapped his teeth. "I'll do as I damn please. Piss off with your righteous attitude. We're both in this mess, alright? I didn't deny anything on my end. I'm not a foolish boy." Just because he had said he had given her what she wanted didn't mean he had denied doing anything on his end. It was hard to deny or ignore what had happened when the aftermath was all around him.

He took his time reclining onto his own rear, a scowl settled on his face from the pain and the news. "I appreciate the information even if it isn't the greatest thing to hear." At least he wouldn't have to wonder now. "And how could I be in their lives, Runi? I'm not going to just up and leave my pack. I've already caused enough damage so let's keep the rest of the collateral to a minimum."

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Mature post for language.

When he turned around and snapped his teeth her lip curled up in a snarl. “The hell you will. Don't get snippy with me because you’re having a bad week. At least we're in agreement about that.” As far as foolish, she chose not to comment on that as it was better to just leave it alone. She hadn't come to argue merely to tell the man what she felt he needed to know.

Finally he seemed to settle down though he still didn't look very happy which she supposed that she hadn't brought very good news with her. She was still trying to figure out how she felt about it. She nodded at his words, “I know it's not the best news for you to receive but I felt you needed to know.” She sighed as he spoke again, “Like I said Kerb, I'm not asking you to be. If you don't want to be that's fine but if you do want to be I am willing to work things out. One thing I won't do is keep you from your children, fathers are important. I'm not going to ask you to leave your pack and if you want this to remain between us then it will as long as it can.” These things after all did have a way of coming back to haunt you. “I'm not trying to cause you any more problems, it seems to me you have enough.” She was a reasonable woman at least she used to be.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 07:19 PM by Inna.)

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
oh, caffeine in the morning, alcohol at night

A bad week.

He wished it was just a bad week. But no, it had been a bad month. A bad year. Had he been in a better condition he would have torn her apart for daring to tell him how to act. Instead he was forced to bite his tongue and settle the fire within him like he was some pathetic sheep.

It could be worse news. The Rigel admitted in a softer tone. He sighed in thought. He had the possibility to ruin their lives if he was in it. If he wasn't in it though, they'd never have a father and at his core he was still a bit of softy. At least give them my last name. Let them know that even if I'm not around I still did care somewhat - and that's better than not at all. His look grew into something more pensive. Tell them whatever you want about me.

Because in the end it wouldn't matter.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She was quick to let him know that she wouldn't be spoken to in such tones. She had left pack life behind, she was moving on and no one owned her. Her loyalty no longer belonged to anyone and she'd be damned if she would let some pack wolf talk to her as something stuck to the bottom of their paw. It seemed that he wasn't going to fight her in it so she calmed herself so they could talk civilly about the pups growing inside her and what to do about them.

She was giving him the chance to be in their lives so that he could be their father if he wanted. She understood he couldn't leave his pack and she couldn't stick around. That didn't mean that they couldn't have visits, she was willing to being the pups around for him if that was what he wanted. However as he spoke she realized that if that was what he wanted he didn't show it. He was making it more than clear that he wouldn't be in their lives. She nodded, “I can do that,” it was probably better they had his anyway. The last thing she needed was attention drawn when someone ran into them. She frowned as he spoke, “I'll tell them what I know.” It was really nothing but that didn't matter. Maybe she would make up something nice to tell them. “You won't have to worry about me coming back around. I don't know what's going on here but I have no desire to make things worse for you.”

She thought about telling him what she was planning to do but before she could something else came to mind. “Do you know of any healers near by that I could speak to about plants for the birthing?” She asked since she didn't know anything about this part of the lore.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
lyrics can go here if u want

A small laugh tumbled forth from him. Maybe don't tell them what you know mentioning it isn't very much that'll be good for the kids or kid. Because who wanted to know that they just had a fling and a brief argument before parting ways? Such role models they would be. Make something up maybe. Doesn't have to be good. He admitted with a soft shrug. He didn't care what was said as long as they knew he existed.

Things got out of my control. She deserved to know that much even if it obvious. He tried to give another shrug but his shoulders weren't so forgiving of all of this movement he was making.

His ears perked before settling again as he formed a pensive look. I'm a bit of a healer but not too much, basics really. The Rigel was hesitant to say it but he managed to get the words out. He was not the best around but he could get the job done. I also can't promise they'll be willing to teach but a pack south of here has one or two skilled healers. Ravenna at least and perhaps someone else, he didn't exactly remember.