(See All?) Announcements
285 Users Online
Bing, Google, Vasco, Aquene, Jadon

if it doesn't break your heart it isn't love — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
All welcome; throwing a heads up to @Jessie and @Reyes for Yuka/Ash and Veho/Felix if they're around and wanna hear the good news. <3

but you haven't lost me yet

& i'll sing until my heart caves in

It had been a subtle change in its own right, and so she hadn't just woken that morning to the realization that things were different. It took a few hours, a majority of the day in fact, before she began to notice that she was no longer driven to mask all other scents, to rub her flank against every tree. Her skin was no longer crawling, and she was more relaxed even without @Elias company. It wasn't until she passed the mark of a male wolf, however, and didn't feel the need to huff and obsess over deciphering everything it could tell her that it all clicked. A few steps past it, she halted, ears flipping forward and eyes widening.

Her heat was gone, and it was nowhere near the end of the moon's cycle. That meant... it had to be... Nineva curled round abruptly, shoving her black nose into the plush fur of her own flank and inhaling deeply. Had her scent changed? It wasn't as thick, but it wasn't free of hormones. They were different though, and a thrill shot up her spine. Nineva shot forward in a loop, spinning in a tight circle, eyes closed with glee. White teeth glinted as they were bared in a grin, and her laughter filled the surrounding forrest.

She was pregnant.

They had done it! Her paws dug into the snow and her eyes shot open again, mismatched gaze searching for Elias. Had it slipped past his awareness too? She hoped so, wanted to see the look on his blonde face when she told him, so where --

Oh. Nineva deflated, ears leaning back against her skull and tail stilled from its joyful wagging. Elias had left to return to his pack the day before last; how could she have forgotten that, even momentarily? In that moment, her heart wished him back, and that disturbed the woman. Maybe it would be safer if he did decide to stay in the Heights. Perhaps they had gotten a bit too close during their time together.

She shook it off, and continued moving through the forest. There were others she could tell, anyways, if they hadn't already left the forest.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 11:46 PM by Nineva.)
Played by Ace who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Felix Macieo

The pair had decided to hang around the cedar wood forest for a few days - or a week, maybe. Felix wasn't sure how long his father would want to say. Frankly, he had thought the sheer amount of loss that had occurred would be too much for him. Not just the Ancestors, but the others there; Veho seemed to see more, now.

But he was mistaken.

At the particular moment, he had left his father napping in the sunshine - it was nice to see him resting like that. There was a tiny smile on his face. Felix he hoped he was having a nice dream. He didn't have much more time to contemplate it, though, because a streak of silver went rushing by in the distance. His tail wiggled and he barked, convinced this must be Nineva again. He'd crossed her trail a few times. "Wait for me!"

I wasn't going add in Veho, but I will if you want him here too!
Played by Hero who has 10 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Chiron Reinier
So random for Chiron to be in this but he's bored and growing more interested in the wolves around him :D

He was beginning to understand why his father had brought him here. The lack of random company and absence scent meant that it was the perfect spot for two lone male wolves to roam without harm, especially considering one was still a pup growing used to his large paws. It didn't, though, quell the boredom that Chiron was enduring on a daily basis. He'd grown bored of chasing prey until they escaped him in the distance and he grew even more frustrated that he could sense company but none of them--none--would venture this way, perhaps because there was nothing in particular that drew them here. His father had assured him that no pack staked a claim here and although that meant they could roam as freely as they wanted, it meant that Chiron would have to sneak off and hope to catch any glimpse of whiff of company if he wanted something to do and even that was growing further and farther inbetween.

He was alone, on purpose this time, and walked with his nose down on the trail below him. His eyes were fixated on what he was surprised to see--pawprints--and he followed them with burning determination in hopes that this time they were not actually his own. Within a few moments he caught whiff of another scent, this one was heavy with a unusual perfume that kept his focus, and it didn't take him long to see the figure to which the smell belonged to. He watched her at a distance as his father taught him and just when he had gathered the nerve to approach her--it had been hard to calm his initial excitement--another wolf appeared and this one was male. His face fell, father often warned him about the aggressiveness of males, but this one had still made his heart beat with excitement at the possibility of wolves to talk to. He stood staring though, not certain how to address both wolves, and hoped that if they did notice him they wouldn't think he was being rude.
Chiron will most likely always be accompanied by Koda, unless stated otherwise. Or, if requested.

Avatar/topic pictures are from Becca! Thanks!
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
just fee is fine, and chiron is definitely welcome! ^^

but you haven't lost me yet

& i'll sing until my heart caves in

Before she could even set to work seeking out others, one of those in mind called out to her. Immediately recognizing Felix's voice she spun round, and eagerly made her way to him. She'd like to know how he'd feel about his father's sweet grass suggestion being surprisingly on point.

"Felix! I'm glad you're still here. Guess what?" she grinned at him, figuring he would catch on quickly if he hadn't already, considering he'd been about for the Hollow's disastrous final Spring. Her paws tamped the ground as she awaited his answer, for now oblivious that they both were being watched at a distance.