724 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

Some do house calls — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Here you go Namid! set for 3/4/18

Sylva paused just outside of the infirmary, a rabbit clenched inside of her jaws as she looked at the entrance. Old memories came flooding back of another medical den, far to the north and nestled against the spring’s edge. This den didn’t have the same famailer scent but it was where she was now. Once the spring blossoms started, she’d be able to fill it with the sweet scent of the herbs. She didn’t come here to reminisce ehow ever, She came to start her duties as a healer.

Quietly, the small wolf stepped inside, she laid the hare aside as she called out “Namid? My name’s Sylva, Kajika told me about you, I came to see if I could do anything to alleviate your pain or help you.” After she said it, she hoped that the female wasn’t sleeping, if she was, then a guilty grimace formed on the medic’s face.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

Namid was getting worse and she knew it. Her vomiting had increasing causing her to barely be able to keep anything down, if she had even made the move to eat anything that day that is. She wondered if she could remember what it felt like to be hungry, and not in the good way. It was as if that primal urge had simply been shut off in her and the thought of putting anything into her stomach made her feel queasy, but she did it for the pack. Did it for her husband, who she still stubbornly believe she could hold out for. In the back of her mind she knew it was a lost cause, but she needed that drive in order to keep going even if for a little longer.

A voice called from outside the den, one she didn’t recognize but she did recognize the scent. It was the woman that sometimes came to tend to the. They’d said a few words in hello but other than that she knew nothing about the dark woman. It seemed today she was in a bit more talkative mood and introduced herself as Sylva and asked if there was anything she could do to help her. She weakly lifted her head, voice calling out in nearly a whisper. “Come in.”

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
The she wolf’s ears strained as she listened into the den. She was starting to turn and leave when she heard the soft whisper. The weakness of it in itself caused the medic to frown fearfully as she picked up the hare and stepped inside. Sylva’s eyes adjusted tp the dimness of the den as she laid the meal aside. Her hazel gaze blinked slowly as she looked the older female over carefully.

She couldn’t help it, Sylva let a soft whine escape, her tail falling at the condition of her patient, she stepped close, so that Namid wouldn’t have to speak loudly. She settled down onto her stomach “Hello again.” She started off with. “I heard you weren’t feeling well, please, is there anything I can do to help ease it?” she murmured softly, her head tilted as she looked around the den, she abruptly hated it. Seeing another wolf like this, one who herself thought she was dying,. Sylva knew she couldn’t help everyone, but Namid had been the first one she had ever encountered where she felt truly helpless and forced onto the side lines.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

The whine didn’t go unnoticed to the former queen but she let it slide in one ear and out the other. She had grown used to the pity, knew that it came with the territory of dying because really she was in a sorry state. She imagined she’d react in much the same way if the same fate were to befall Kajika or Moonshadow. She didn’t have the energy to put up offense or to feel bad about putting the pack through everything.

Sylva asked if there was anything she could get her and she gave a small nod. Before she’d been getting the herbs herself from their meager store, but it was starting to run low and she no longer had the energy to prepare everything herself. “Soloman’s Seal would help, some Wild Ginger as well. I would do it myself but...I am not in the best shape, as you can see,” she said, offering a quiet smile and a delicate shrug of her boney shoulders. “How are you liking the Cove?” she inquired politely.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]