Inactive No Rank
Danica
It's been a long time since I came around
Been a long time but I'm back in town
And this time I'm not leavin' without you

You taste like whiskey when you kiss me, oh
I'd give anything again to be your baby doll
This time I'm not leavin' without you

The white form of a wolf slipped into the familiar territory, the scent of a pack long gone and washed away. Her heart hurt, what had happened to them? Memories of her and Titan as yearlings flooded her mind, it had been such a long time she had been here. She missed him more than anyone besides her son. What had happened to her first lover? She wanted to reach out, slip into the past, and feel his fur pressed against her body. She longed to kiss him and play like kids again. Oh, she missed him. What would it have been like had their life not fallen apart in the manner it did? If they had raised Daniel together? Their little boy...he could have been something wonderful.

The territory held so many flashbacks for the girl and as she entered the cavern's den she found herself taking a familiar seat on the hard ground. Her maw pointed to the sky and she song. The howl was full of nostalgia and the lost of innocents. It was purely a song about missing being a pup. Gosh, what she'd do to be young and dumb again with her Titan. What had ever happened to him? She refused to believe him out of all the males in her life would have abandoned her other than Gent. Her brother-like figure had been there for her time and time again. Oh the mistakes she had made in these long years. The world owed her, it had taken so so much. Couldn't something go right? Danica's howl turned into the sound of a grieving and heartbroken wolf. She wanted her family to come back together...where was her little Sparrow? 

Danica wished Nia and @Neo were here too...but even more so that Titan had been their father. That Daniel never died. To have them all within the same lands together as a big happy family. Her brothers...if they had survived and remained around to. Koda and Nina too, she wished Koda had never betrayed them. Or that Hollow never disappeared. The woman's heart ached, her long howl finally dying down slowly into a whisper till no sound left dark leathery lips.
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Heading back east was easier said than done, there were all sorts of scents that waylaid Elias, causing him to zigzag across the land. He- for obvious reasons- gave Willow Ridge a widebirth, heading north as if intended to travel to Sacred Grove only to divert east once he realised the coast was clear. He hadn't intended to pass through the Meadow, but a small part of him wondered if Nin had returned to the Caverns. She did seem to like it there after all.

But no, this was no doubt a fools errand. If Nin was anywhere it would be in Cedarwood, amongst the cedars and evergreens, almost as if she belonged there. Shaking his head, Elias had been about to set off again when a howl stopped him in his tracks. His toes-what remained of them anyway- dug into the snow as he tipped his head, his ears perked as he listened to the sad tune that floated through the meadow.

It wasn't @Nineva , she clearly wasn't the sort to sing like that, all sombre and vulnerable. If anything, the Hervok kept it all hidden away, concealed behind a mask of ice. Only once in a blue moon did it slip, granting Elias a glimpse of the things she tried to ignore. So if it wasn't Nin, then who was it? And why were they so sad? A frown tugged at his lips as he considered his options . No one deserved to feel so wretched and alone but Nin was waiting for him, he didn't want to keep her waiting if he could help it...

Besides, it wasn't as if he hadn't noticed her scent, the way it lingered in the air like a flag at full mast. Elias had learned the hard way that this smell was like a siren song, caused him to toss all of his inhibitions out of the window but...He would only check if she was okay, that was all. Nothing more and nothing less.

Letting out a soft little 'awoo' as he approached, he kept his stance friendly, unthreatening as a slight smile tugged at his lips.

"Is-pardon me for intruding but, is everything all right mam?"

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica peered into the darkness, remembering a time with @Yuka. He was no longer the only monster around these parts, if he had remained. What would he think if he were to see her? The scars that ran down the woman's velvety cheek to her throat hurt with phantom pains. Her beauty had now vanished with all else that happened to her. The woman had raised a son just to leave him for dead, raised another's child by the sea and left her to come home, started a family that fell apart with a new man in attempt to move on from Titan. She had done so much in these long four years, her sanity coming and leaving on it's own whim. Everything in her life was so fragile, especially herself. She just wanted a family- a happy family. Now with the itch upon her pelt she missed her Titan more so, and even missed Darios to some degree. She felt so betrayed by her second lover, a mix of hate and love held for him. 

The voice startled the woman, her body instinctively tensing as hackles rose. Her lips parted in a quiet snarl, the cream beast considering whipping around to defend herself. The image of her reflection coming to mind stopped her though. She looked like a monster...how could she face someone? "Please don't look at me." She uttered, tone of voice shameful. "Child, I am far from okay." She whispered to him, the sound traveling the caverns. The woman sighed, lifting herself with an awkward limp. Her bum leg stiff from sitting down and nearly giving out. Still she found her footing and slipped into the darkness, then turned around. She hid part of her face within the darkness, emerald orbs peering out at him. "Any chance you can tell me what happened here? Where are they?" Her voice was deeply saddened, a pleading look coming to her face.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

The cavern was as imposing as ever, a fortress of stone that no doubt hid secrets within. Seeing the lady's pale form stand out amongst the darkness reminded him of his first meeting with Ravenna, how things had changed since. And from the looks of it, this place no longer seemed familiar to her. Was that why she was so sad?

At first she seemed offended by her presence, her lips peeled back into a snarl as the hackles rose along the line of her back. Elias remained where he was and didn't respond to her show of aggression at all. He posed no threat to her, he was only trying to help, would she realise sooner rather than later?

Eventually she spoke and her words did little to diffuse Elias' confusion. Okay? If she didn't want him to look at her he could do that. In his opinion she wasn't ugly at all, scars added character and it wasn't as if she had been mutilated like had been. Either way, his gaze flickered to the roof of the cavern and he watched the water drip off the stalactites with a plip plip plip. She called him child and Elias couldn't help but make a face, his nose wrinkled as his cheeks scrunched up. He certainly didn't look like a child, he was tall and broad, like a man! But he wasn't going to correct her, that would have been rude. Looking up at the ceiling he didn't notice her limp, but would have no doubt felt a flash of concern if he had.

"Um...My friend said a pack lived here once, but they disbanded. Never said why." He shrugged, maybe he should have. Then again he didn't want to pry..."Did you live here before? I'm sorry they're all gone, from these parts anyway."

Inactive No Rank
Danica
(This is my fourth or fifth time trying to reply, my laptop is acting up horribly. So I'm sorry if the quality is not the greatest.)

The woman studied his large frame, his blonde fur and grey eyes. She watched his expressions searching for fear but only seeing what she suspected to be pity. A frown grew across her light features, eyes darkening with intent. This child did not fear her? But why? Snarling loudly, wildly, like the beast she was Danica stepped into the light. Her tail rose high like a banner, curling over her back and lifted hackles. She held her head high but turned towards the scars. "Why aren't you afraid?" She asked slowly, limping, approaching him. She circled him for a bit before stopping mere inches from his shoulder. "I'm a monster." The woman snapped her teeth inches from his face challengingly. Why wasn't this man reacting to her tactics? He came here to check on her, why not offer himself as a muse of some sort?

A muse...dark lustful thoughts crossed her sickened mind. Her itch seemed more prominent now, and oh, she wanted it taken care of. Mischief danced within her eyes but she made no move to tempt the man. Instead she released him from their proximity to walk calmly away, turning to look at him from a comfortable distance. His words brought a deeply set frown to her lips."I partly grew up here." She explained with one of her hefty sighs, "Fell...in love here. Spent months learning and growing." Her voice was quiet now, "I fell in love here..." She whispered softly with sadness, the broken hearted sensation within her tightening her heart. She peered around them, the memories playing out before her. Both bad and good, but mostly good. Oh how she missed her Titan...

The woman looked back to Elias smirking, perhaps she could forget her pain for a little. "So youngin',  what brings you around here? She walked back to him now, but did not get up in his space again. Her tail wagged, seemingly friendly, but the woman had other intentions. He was but a boy, surely he had little will power. A handsome young boy at that, but nothing like her usual type. Dark furred with striking eyes. However, he was easy on her aging eyes. Momentarily she looked to his paw curiously, then returned her attention back to him. She thought better to ask, but didn't hide her curiosity. Perhaps if it wasn't a difficult to share story he'd enlighten her.
(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 04:48 AM by Danica.)
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias didn't look at her. The ceiling was actually rather interesting, the more he looked at it the more he saw, little bumps and cracks like a handcrafted pattern. Nature was pretty cool, right? The woman snarled, demanding to know why he wasn't afraid, it was only then did he look down, his confusion written plainly on his face. A frown tugged at his features as his lips twisted down and his tail nudged itself inwards,towards the middle of his legs.

What did she want from him? Did she want to see disgust upon his face, repulsion? Despite her insistence Elias didn't think she was ugly, let alone a monster. A few scars didn't make a  monster, rather, in his eyes it was a persons actions that condemned them to such a fate. He didn't want this lady to hurt-nor would he ever- but he couldn't help but feel as though she was making a big deal out of it. A mountain out of a mole hill.

"I've seen monsters, Ma'am." He said, quietly, only flinching a little as she snapped at the air in front of his nose. " And I know they don't look like they should. So please don't talk about yourself like that, everything'll be all right." He offered her a sweet smile as his tail swished in earnest behind him,  a soothing contrast to her toothy grimace.

He couldn't help but fear his words would fall short of his intended purpose. Would everything be alright? He hoped so, for her sake. So this had been her home, no wonder she was so sad to see it in such a state. Abandoned and empty, an hollow shell of its former glory. Elias wished he could turn back time and restore this place to it's former glory, he wanted nothing more than to see her smile, to know that there was still good in this world. That hope could prevail.

Her mood soon changed, her sadness was replaced with a smirk and Elias couldn't help but feel as though he had whiplash. How could she go from such polar opposites in mere moments? This woman was strange, baffling, he wanted to be her friend-he wanted to be everyone's friend- but he couldn't read her. He didn't know who or what he was dealing with and that bothered him, to a degree. Not enough to make him leave, he would never give up so easily but....This was strange, to say the least.

"I'm...I was- I'm heading back a friend."He followed her gaze, down to his paw, It wasn't a big deal, lots of people stared. "She said she would wait for me."

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica sneered at his words, she was a monster. The scars that traveled from her cheek down her neck were large, bald, and nasty. They stuck out from her soft cream pelt like a sore thumb. They covered too much of her now, like a mask, she left hidden behind her scars. She could not escape their torture, her beauty gone with their existence. However, the woman forced herself to settle. The boy attempted to comfort her with her words and the feeble attempt was somewhat admirable. It was so young and foolish though, naïve to many degrees. The world was going to chew this softie up and spit him out as it did to everyone. The world was not a happy place, Dani, having loosing a child, felt she would understand this best. Her son....her Daniel...The woman made up her mind to go find the old den by the river. She wanted to see the place her son was born...then visit where he was raised. Even if it was all futile. How would her mother react to seeing her? A lump formed within the woman's throat but she swallowed tentatively to relieve herself.

Dark mischievous eyes met silver, the woman smirking at his response. A female. His girl perhaps? Surely the one that stained his pelt with her own scent. Oh, this could be fun. Danica stepped closer to him, daringly rubbing her shoulder (unless he moved in time) into his as she slid past him, tail wagging. "Your friend? Why would she wait for you? Don't you know wolves only leave child? No one stays." Her words were only part truth, it was her own fault she lost so many wolves. She had left too. Not only had she been abandoned and betrayed by others, she had become what she spitted with wandering paws that tended to take her all too far away.

She walked behind the man, then came to his other shoulder with a lustful expression. Her tail swayed slowly, the smell of the woman's heat surrounding them. "I'm looking for my daughter, perhaps you've come across her. Can't be mistaken for another with those firey eyes of her. She's outspoken, too. Talented, she is." Danica's youngest had learned well to help provide for both herself and her mother. The yearling was smart, witty, and manipulative. Dani had seen her child twist others words and done perhaps sickening tricks to get her way. A low rumble like pur came from the woman's chest. "You came to see if I was okay...so would you help me? Find my daughter, of course." The woman of course wanted to find her baby, but she had other intentions too. Maybe he could itch her itch, maybe he could bring her joy back with a child. But how could she make him fall prey to her will? Especially if he loved this other woman. Her tail swayed behind her, the stench of heat scattering. She wanted to destroy his little forming family like the world had crushed all of hers...
(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 05:02 PM by Danica.)
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias' brows drew together. Huh? What was she even talking about? Did she know Nineva, was that it? No, that couldn't be the case, because if she did then she wouldn't talk about Nin in such a manner. Elias had never met a wolf more honest that Nin, every word she uttered radiated truth. Even if she said things that weren't very nice, things that hurt, it was always clear that she meant it, that no lies passed from her lips.  Elias had faith in Nin and he always would have.

He didn't understand what the scarred lady was getting at or what she was trying to do. All he knew was that he didn't like it, that he would prefer it if she stopped.

"I think it's okay, Ma'am. You don't have to worry, I trust her." Hopefully that would put her worries to rest, if not he wasn't' sure what else he could do.

She approached him then, pressing her body against his but -rather foolishly- he didn't move. The way she was acting, it was all rather familiar, he'd seen it all before and now he knew better. It was hard to focus, his trains of thought always seemed to swerve back to her scent, her body, but with a focusing squint he whetted his lips and took a careful step back. Not too fast, nor at all jerky, just calm and collected as if it was the natural thing to do. What had she said? Uhhhh.

"I don't think I have, sorry." He was sorry, he knew what it was like to look for a loved one. But he couldn't help her, he was fairly certain he hadn't run into her- but then again the woman's description was rather lacking. As though she wasn't really that invested in finding her at all."But uh...like I said, I'm heading back to a friend. She's waiting for me, not too far from here. I'll keep an eye out for her, of course but..."He shrugged, his hefty shoulders rising, then falling limp. He didn't like saying no, but he could hardly go running off with this woman? Not when he'd promised Nin he'd return.

(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 06:05 PM by Elias.)

Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Feel free to wrap up after this! :) phone post)

Danica gave him a sharp, stern, look, eyes narrowed. "Trust is a tricky and foolish thing child. Be careful who you give it to. Especially a Hervok." The male didn't know her name, for she had not offered it, but a threat seemed to linger in the air. The words thick with venom, hee voice grave. Her last name spoken louder than everything else. For a moment she stood staring at him and allowing silence to creep in. Letting him digest her words. Her tail curled above her back dominately. Then she moved to him...

At first the male did not pull away from her touch, prompting her to continue. She made move to press herself into his side and lick tenderly at his neck. A rumbling pur like growl echoed the caverens. Her itch intensified,  her perfume clinging to the air's heavy tension. Danica watched him step back, frowing. An act begun then. The woman pulled a few tears to her eyes, whinning. The expression or reject upon her face, "So if not beast, ugly?" She asked, lowering her head to look down at her paws. "You reject the notion of a good time...must be ugly."

Annoyance flickered in. He hadn't seen her daughter? When would she find the small girl? Dani offered a few words about the girl, still looking at the ground in awe of her rejection. "She's small and a Sandy like brown. Firey eyes." Her mind was beyond the girl now. Why hadn't this male fallen for her? The lies to her words became truth, insecurity bubbling inside her. Was she ugly now? Her beauty was gone...The scars. They claimed her face like a deathly mask. She was in deed a monster. An anger begun to build within the woman but she remained seemingly sad. 

"Could your freind wait...just for a little?" Her voice was seductive but still sung a melody of sadness. "Company in these lonely caves would be nice." Dani looked at him now with false tears still welled up in her eyes.