(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Nia, Bing, Viorel, Google, Baidu

i can fend for myself — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Open to two others. Dropping tags for @Morganna and or @Skoll if they're interested. || March 16th, Evening, Clear, 40°F (4°C)

He figured that maybe - just maybe - if he sought out the faces of his past that they would stop running into him. Would that appease the Gods? Would that allow him to get on with his life on the run without any more distractions? He sure hoped so. After meeting with Castiel, Deacon had moved westward towards the lagoon. Rumor had it there were plenty of family members running around there. If he was extremely lucky he could see all of the old faces he knew in one visit.

Or maybe that was extremely bad luck.

The large male chewed on his cheek, pondering how smart this was. If no one noticed or remembered him this would be pointless. Neither of his brothers had recognized him so what were the chances anyone else would? It was with an awkwardness that he tipped his head back and called in deep tones for some sort of audience.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

-Becca told me to sneak in here-

She was mid chase when an unfamiliar call at the borders brought Celandine's hunt to a halt. Sighing, she watched with bright eyes as the hare scampered into the undergrowth. It would live to see another day.

Her pale form weaved through the strange protruding rocks that made up their forest home, intent on finding the man who had called. Another loner to join? A message from a neighboring pack? Whatever it was, it had better be as good as the hare she'd lost. 

When his dark form appeared on the horizon, not even a single flick of recognition touched her features. "You called?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Deacon
She was the one face he wouldn't have forgotten. Those bright yellow eyes all too familiar but there wasn't an ounce of familiarity in return. So he bit his cheek and shoved down his nostalgia. He might have well been walking through a graveyard with all the familiar faces from his past. Maybe that was all the south was.

"I was hoping to see some family before heading north. I was told I could find them here." He answered with deep tones easily giving away his reason for being here, no introduction following. He hadn't come calling for her so names wouldn't be important. Especially if she had no memories of him. She was perhaps the one face in all of the Lore that he could feel only fondness for.

Part of him felt like he could feel the crushing pressure of Aileen breathing down his neck, cursing him for looking at another female as lovely in looks as Celandine. It was a good reminder that he needed to be quick about all of this.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine cocked her head at the dark wolf's statement, giving him a once-over. He had the typical Archer looks, but that didn't necessarily mean that he had their blood. It did, however, give her enough of a reason to indulge in his quest. "Well, if you're here for Archers, you've found the right place." Morganna, Skoll, Niles, Sovanna, the kids. All of them. "And if not, we've got a few others. Want to tell me who you are, or who you're looking for?" If the stranger was told that he would find his family at the lagoon, then they were likely still here.

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 02:38 AM by Celandine.)
Deacon
"Archers and maybe an Archer-Lyall." He responded. His own brother - Castiel - still went as an Archer-Lyall. The dark male didn't introduce himself by last names anymore but usually, his first name was a giveaway to those who knew him, especially family. "I'm not looking for anyone in particular. Really any familiar face would do." It was the partial truth. If any familiar face would have done he could have turned around upon seeing her. Instead, he stayed and hoped that someone of his own bloodline would appear. Deacon was the slightest bit upset that Castiel hadn't gotten to him first but he supposed he couldn't be choosy.

"And I'm Deacon." He finally answered. There was only so many ways to hop over introductions and mentioning she went straight to the point he didn't have much of a way out. He wondered if she still wouldn't remember him after a small introduction. His hopes weren't very high.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine acknowledged his statement with a nod. They had more than enough Archers, and Archer Lyalls to go around. "Figures. It seems we've got a never-ending supply of those." Her honey-hued voice held a tint of sarcasm, but the tone wasn't unkind. She attempted to turn, her nose already tilted up at the sky to call for Morganna when his name fell into the air between them. For a single second she froze, her back still turned to the man.

Deacon? Confusion played across her delicate features as she turned back to meet his face. It couldn't be. Gods, Celandine hadn't even thought of him in years, let alone try to remember his face. "Greer's littermate?"

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Deacon
Well, that certainly held some sting to it. He didn't think that would be the way she'd remember him but he'd handle it. Tell himself it wasn't anything personal, that it was just the passing of time that made him memorable in the blandest way possible. "Yeah, I am that Deacon." He admitted in neutral tones with a rather flat looking face. Greer's littermate seemed to unflattering mentioning neither brother had recognized each other. Granted no one had recognized him so far so what was the surprise? Did pretty faces make things hurt more? He'd certainly believe that if someone told him it was true.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Indifference masked her features, and she considered him again. He confirmed that he was, indeed, the Deacon that she thought he was. "Oh." It wasn't her most eloquent moment, but truth be told, her mouth couldn't form any more than that. She might have asked him if he remembered her, might have asked him where he went. There were a million other things that Celandine might have done, but there was no need for any of that. Whatever she might have thought of Deacon, whatever she might have felt, it was long gone. The pale fae was no longer mad that he disappeared, and she wasn't hurt that he didn't seem to recognize her either. The past was, perhaps, better left where it was. "Alright. I'll.. call someone.. for you.." Tipping her muzzle to the sky, she called for any nearby Archer to save her from... whatever this was.

Deacon
"Thanks." He replied while awkwardly shifting his weight from paw to paw. Deacon knew he should have turned around the moment he saw her. He knew that each minute standing there was a minute closer to Aileen being on his tail. There was so much at stake but he stood there, rooted to the ground because of some dumb childhood feelings he wasn't able to bury properly.

So he was going to take a shot in the dark. If it failed then he'd flee, just like he always had. If not? Then great. "I thought you would have had the whole mountain to yourself by now." He admitted while the smallest hint of a frown tugged at the corner of his lips. Deacon had always seen her as the mountain princess. What on earth was she doing at the lagoon? With his family no less?