(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Google, Bing

And yeah, the doctor's were nice enough [m] — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
TRIGGER WARNING this thread contains graphic descriptions of death and suicidal ideations. Please read with caution.

They just said I'm fucked,
Just like my mom is fucked.
I bet your dad's fucked up.

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Under no circumstances would your wolf know Macha was with Maeve on this day. It can be assumed that after she is done here Macha take's very tedious precautions to get all scent of Maeve off of her fur. Neither of them would of been gone long enough for your wolf to assume anything. :(

"And there's no way I can convince you otherwise?" Macha asked for perhaps the tenth time now, body trembling as the pair approached their destination. She'd never done anything like this before, and sure as hell never thought she'd have to. It was against her morals in a way, though the fae practically begged and there seemed to be limited options here. Still, Macha almost felt like a murderer in this specific situation, how was that fair? "You've still yet to even tell me why! You keep.. Dodging the question! Don't I deserve to know?!" Her voice had definitely risen, but not loud enough to call for any unwanted attention. "Look, consider this. The Moon Mother would gladly accept you into her covenant, no questions asked. Believe me when I say she can make you feel like a brand new wolf. Her power is just... She can cure you of whatever it is that has plagued your mind like this.. I.. I don't feel comfortable doing this.." Man, wasn't it a little to late to be saying all of this now? The fae only wished she'd talked to the girl weeks ago. Maybe she could of actually done something.. Maybe..

(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2018, 02:53 AM by Aponi. Edit Reason: Added TW )
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve couldn't hear the words coming out of her pack mate's mouth even if she wanted to. She just felt so.. Numb. Everything was numb now, wasn't that strange? The past couple of weeks had been nothing but screaming, begging and crying all alone. Pleading that whatever was up there in the sky would just take the pain away and now.. Nothing. Was it because of the conclusion she'd come up with? Was it because this was literally it, the end? And if she could afford to feel anything at all in this moment it'd be possible that she'd hold onto some form of regret and change her mind all together? Perhaps.. Yeah. This was all suppose to happen, that's why.

Her ears perked a bit as the fae raised her voice. So she wanted to know what the final straw was huh? Well, this was an awfully big request she'd asked of the girl. It was even possible that going through with it would weight on the Archer's conscious forever, whether Maeve chose to recognize it or not. So perhaps she owed it to her, or at least some of it. "Spent most of m' life thinkin' she'd fall fer me n' we'd settle down or somethin'. Really thought I had a chance, y' know? She made it seem that way.. Or I thought that's what was happenin' bu'.. I just ain't good enough. Think I knew it all along, deep down.. I dunno'.. Wh.. What was even the point.. Of any of this? I keep tryin' t' find a fuckin' point t' it all. The fuck did she save me for? Shoulda just let me die.. N' now.. Sorry, yer stupid fuckin' cult ain't gonna change m' mind.." She sighed. That was the gist of it. The only thing keeping her alive had moved on and gotten herself knocked up because Maeve would never, ever be good enough and now she just didn't see the point. Pretty stupid to kill yourself over love, but then again she'd always been pretty fucking stupid huh? Ironic that it's that asshole's daughter that would see her off now. She only wished she could take him with her.

[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha listened carefully as the two continued slow, easy steps toward what would be Maeve's final destination. Only some of it made sense to the young oracle. It was clear as day that the problem seemed to revolve around Celandine, however when it came to the bits about being 'saved' she found herself a bit puzzled. Obviously the story would require far more backstory to fully comprehend, however she knew she wouldn't be getting any of that here, or likely even ever. "I don't mean to offend, miss, but there are other wolves out in the world. Mayhaps what you need is just a new pack! New faces, new relationships.. It doesn't have to just be Celandine, right?" She'd never been in love before, but this all seemed a little fucking dramatic to her. But again, without the full story really what did she know?

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve felt her body return to it's previous numb-state as the fae began speaking again. "You're wrong." She said flat out before allowing herself to mute once more. What did it matter to her anyway? They hadn't formed even so much as an acquaintanceship in the past so why did this seem like an opportunity for the bitch to really dig her nose into? Her mind was already made up. There would be no more screaming, no more crying, no more pain. There would be nothing at all because anything that was ever anything would be all over. Hell, she was already half way there to begin with in her current state. 'Just let me fucking die already. You said you would!'

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Alright, Guess I'm wrong then.." Macha replied, finding that she herself also wanted to succumb to the quiet. There didn't seem to be any changing Maeve's mind here, and though she definitely knew that, she'd just feel better knowing that at least she tried. And sure, she helped a wolf off herself over something that could have easily been fixed in due time, but at least nobody would ever have to find out about it! Plus, in the past the Moon Mother had always given sure signs when she didn't want the Archer to go through with something. Today however, she'd been just about as quiet as the monochrome wolf had been. Was this really something that was just supposed to happen then? What lesson could she possibly take from something like this? Well at the very least she now had her excuses perfectly in order for those huge panic attacks that were bound to happen later down the road. This whole thing was beginning to feel like some obscure macabre fever dream.

"We're here.." Macha spoke up after what had seemed like only a few short paces later. She didn't bother sitting and making herself comfortable. She didn't want to be here to see the end result.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve looked up at the destination she'd been lead to. Surprisingly enough, if the plant in front of them now was the plant that would evidently do the job then she'd definitely encountered them more than a dozen times in the past. Never had she thought they screamed 'danger, do not ingest!' but she supposed that they never really did. Forcing a small smile, the fae looked toward her traveling companion. "Thanks.. For this.. Sure it's all real hard for ye' but jus' know yer doin' th' right thing here.. So I jus'.... Swallow em then...Or..?"

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"We'll get to that.." She sighed, dismissing the halfhearted thank you she'd just received from the woman. "First, I need to know if you have any last wishes.. Anything you'd like me to pass on to anyone? Of course it'd have to be in a way I could dismiss as casual conversation, something that wouldn't give anyone a reason to believe I'd been here with you today.. Belongings, anything like that need to be passed off? Fuck, I can't believe I'm really doing this Maeve." It sucked, and it was hurting her a bit more than she thought was appropriate giving they had never said more than two words to each other in the past. She guessed that death was just never meant to be a happy, fun occasion.. Especially given her role in all of this. "What sort of offerings would you like to be left? Favorite foods, plants? Where I come from we leave those sorts of things at least once a year, and please don't try to brush this off as some 'shitty cult thing' because honestly I'm freaking out a bit and this is going to put me at ease when I need it."

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve shook her head at the first series of questions. "Nothin'. Everyone should already know what they need t' know... She should already be ware of how much I loved 'er... Ain't gotta make shit more complicated than it needs t' be." She rolled her eyes. Whether the fae would be able to pass it off or not, talking to anyone about this what-so-ever was already an open invitation for assumption. The last thing Maeve wanted was to cause any trouble for Macha after she'd gone through with what would be the biggest blessing the orphan had ever been graced with. Unless of course, it would somehow take that dirty fucking prick of a father down with her, though that didn't seem likely in this case.

"Cat tails. That's an easy one... If it's gonna help y', I like cat tails..Er..Typha's. You've herd of em, right?" She's been fond of them since she was a small child, and they still brought back some pretty decent memories from the past whenever she thought of them. If this was really something she'd get to enjoy from time to time in the afterlife, Maeve would love to have some cat tails.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha nodded at the mention of the Typha. Common plant, really. It was surprising that Maeve chose such a simple offering to be given, though the Archer wasn't about to sway her toward something more complicated. If they held some sort of special meaning to the woman, then so be it. She'd bring plenty, and probably more often than she'd like to admit. At least for a while. "Fuck, this really is hard you know. My heart is practically beating out of my chest." But the sooner they could get this over with the better at this rate. "You're going to want to ingest the root of the plant. One should be enough, but if you're not sure then go ahead and go for two. Try to hide your body a bit before you take them, it could be a while before you actually die.. It sure as hell won't be a quick and easy death.. Can't imagine it'll be much fun either. Not that anyone will be able to save you if they find you in a coma, but it'll hurt them a lot less if they don't." Speaking more on Celandine's behalf, because regardless of whether or not they were in love it was obvious that she cared deeply for the woman. "If that's all, I'm going to take my leave now. I have to make sure I get your scent off of you before I return... We're going to miss you, Maeve. Whether you chose to realize it or not. I hope you may find peace where you're going.." She sighed, trying her best to just accept the situation for what it was while she took her leave.

Macha fade