711 Users Online
Google, Bing

When you reach the top — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
@Kip here ya go!

Daesamar grunted quietly to himself, the young wolf was feeling the efforts of his long day of trekking over and through the massive mountain. His excursions earlier that day with the silent @Anaeia and now, here he was, on his own again. He had trekked further up the mountain and found himself nearing the top. Breathing came a bit harder with the thinner air, but it was an odd comfort for the youth, reminding him of his younger, more care free days. Which, he still had plenty of of course.

Silver eyes widened as he stepped out onto the rugged stone plateau, sucking in a breath as he looked around in awe. Snow laid..everywhere, the yearling was honestly convinced that he’d never know the warmth of spring again, or the sun kissing his fur. He was drained now, physically from the long trek and emotionally after his near fall on the Rouge Outcrop. The bulky black and silver wolf settled down on his haunches. Looking out around him before he laid on his side, closing his eyes to think. The boy’s crooked right eye flicked idly, his tongue hanging out his mouth, lost in thought.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Being on the mountain like this was just as horrible as Kip remembered. The thinner air, the rugged terrain, the ice and snow... she hated it all, as built for the occasion as she was. Dense white fur was fluffed up against the cold air as she made her way up a winding path, for some reason wanting to see the world from the top. It would be the first time she would reach the top of a mountain, after all - she hadn’t been allowed to at the Kipley Mountain Range, after all.

It was cold, but it wasn’t that bad. Her downy-soft fur protected her well, and the numbness she held in her heart carried out to her extremeties, too. In fact, the cold actually helped a bit to take her mind off of the pain.

Unfortunately, someone else had beaten her to the top.

Typical.

”Who are you?” she asked calmly, arching one brow as she regarded the younger wolf. She wasn’t scared of him, of course, nor did she actually care to learn his name at all. The question had just been reflexitive.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
@Kip

“Who are you?”

The question cut through the silence, startling the large wolf, a squeak of surprise escaping as his silver gaze shot open. He looked around, somewhat frantically, unsure where the call had come from a first. Then, he saw her, a smaller wolf standing a couple of yards away from the yearling. Daesamar’s head cocked to the side, the first thing he noticed was the female’s dusty coat, and then, he caught sight of her eyes. They were pretty, though he wasn’t going to voice that to a stranger, it seemed a bit odd.

“I’m Daesamar ma’am, I apologize if I startled you.” He said, a small friendly grin forming on his lips as his crooked ear flicked. He had expected to be alone up here, someone else coming along had caught him off guard, He wasn’t sure how to respond to the situation, though company was always nice. “Did you come up here yo enjoy the view from the top too?” he wasn’t going to ask her what her name was, ti felt a bit rude, and he didn’t want to impose on anything or make her uncomfortable.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Though this wolf was bigger than her, he was clearly younger. Green eyes softened just slightly, not wanting to be that one asshole that was a douchebag to a kid. He was kind of adorable, in a dopey sort of way, with that folded ear. He’d be hard to be a dick towards.

”Uh, nice to meet you,” she said gruffly, flicking her ears as she moved over to look at the view from the top. Daesamar was quite the mouthful, unlike her short and sweet Kip. ”’M not really a ma’am, and you didn’t startle me or whatever. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn’t have a problem with me being up here, too.”

Green eyes flickered awkwardly from the ground, back to the yearling, and then to the horizon again. ”I’m, uh, Kip, by the way. Sorry I was so rude before.”
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
It was a big mountain, the youth saw no reason that the two of them couldn’t share it comfortably, and it wasn't like he had a claim to the spot simply because he had been the first one there that day. Unphased by her gruffness, he smiled when he got her name, nodding his head slowly before sighing in content and looking out at the wondrous view.

“You weren’t being rude miss Kip, maybe your just having a bad day.” he said, happy to simply excuse her previous behaviour, he didn’t know a lick about her and wasn’t about to judge her for one action. Not when there was so much more to learn before he made any kind of call on it. “I don’t mind at all either, if you don’t mind the company.”
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Kip smiled just a bit at the younger wolf’s readiness to forgive, even though he did call her miss, and she didn’t appreciate the title. But it was fine. He wasn’t doing it maliciously or anything. In fact, one look at this kid would tell you that he didnt do anything maliciously - possibly ever. He was a sweet thing, and Kip... well, Kip really wasn’t so sweet.

”It’s just Kip,” she corrected, moving to sit beside him and look out over the view. Mountains were much better when you were allowed to go wherever you wanted to on them. ”And having a bad day doesn’t really constitute being rude. So I’m sorry.”

Pale eyes flicked across the horizon once more before she let out a soft sigh. ”What’re you doing out here all by yourself? Aren’t you a little young?” Granted, she had been young when she left her pack, but... well, when wolves left at such an early age, it usually meant something bad had happened.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

It’s just Kip

Daesamar nodded in response, he’d accept that, he had realized in the time he spent here in the Lore, that not everyone, in fact, it seemed hardly anyone liked having the prefixes that had been drilled into his head as a pup used with their names. It was a bit odd, almost screaming at him to use them anyways, but he wanted to respect each person's personal desire and was alright with it in the end.

“Alright then Kip.” He said, his smile never leaving, once she settled down next to him, he turned his head so that he could better see her. Shaking his head to the side, he didn’t agree with her about having a bad day and it means you couldn’t be rude. “Were you being rude though? It could depend on how you look at it, some people are just more abrasive than others by nature, I like to get to know someone before I say they’ve been rude or not.”

“So all is forgiven.” he added as a second thought, before looking back out toward the wonderful slight before them. “Besides, life’s too short for us to worry about the past.” he said, pausing when she asked about his age and being out here alone. “I er...yea.” he said quietly, his cheerful demeanor changed slightly “I er just...I had to leave.” he said eventually, unable to bring himself to lie about it, and he’d be a poorlier at that.