(See All?) Announcements
647 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley

the more you shake, the more you give away — Mount Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 10 posts.
Inactive
Niyol Muraco

As Niyol had predicted, the break in the harsh weather had not lasted. Pale paws moved carefully as he clambered over the slick rock, dull claws working hard to keep their grip as he slowly descended from the mountain peaks. The sky was dark. Storm clouds had gathered to block out what little sun light had been left that evening, leaving the large male to try and navigate the precarious mountain slopes through the heavy rain with poor visibility.

A scowl was etched onto his dark features, making his burnt orange eyes look darker than usual. At a glance they appeared cold, soulless and brooding. In reality though, Niyol was just desperate to find some form of shelter to wait out the rest of the storm. His eyes squinted as he spotted a particularly dark area looming up ahead. The male hesitated, slowing his pace so that he could sniff around as he stepped towards it to investigate.

(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2018, 08:26 PM by Niyol.)
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
Since joining willow ridge Casanova had been busy tending to the boarders and find things to do here and there to help pull his weight. He hadn't really met much of his pack yet but he couldn't blame anyone. With it being breeding season everyone was on edge. Like many males during this time, he sought a bit of time away from his pack. After running the boarders twice that day, on account of rain and not wanting to miss anything, the red hued man set out.

He just kind of wondered about wherever he wanted, not really minding the awful storm too much. It would wash away all the scents on his pelt until he returned, freeing him of any linger scents of the Willow Ridge women. Cas watched a wolf not to far ahead hesitating in front of what appeared to be a small cave. Mockingly he strode right past the stranger, casting a glance to him as he moved, and went right on in. The male looked around the darkness, "Seems safe enough, come on in."
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Played by Jacqueline who has 10 posts.
Inactive
Niyol Muraco

Dark nostrils flared as an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. He could smell a stranger close by, though before he had the chance to turn his head to look around, his brown ears swerved atop his head as the sound of heavy footfall echoed through the rain somewhere behind him. Niyol lifted his tail and waved it at a neutral height behind him as a way to inform the stranger that he was aware they were there. Finally, turning his head to glance over his shoulder, burnt orange eyes were drawn to the red-furred male as he sauntered confidently past him.

Catching the mocking glance the male shot him as he strode by, Niyol's eyes narrowed. He said nothing though, and simply continued to observe, ears pricking up in interest as he watched the stranger enter the dark gloom of the cave. At the male's invitation, the dark male hesitated before he stepped forwards to follow. Niyol breathed deeply, inhaling the scents within the cave, as he moved to take shelter from the heavy rain. He offered a curt nod to the male in silent thanks, before eyeing him up and down. "Judging by your scent, I assume you belong to a pack? Is it close by?" He asked the stranger, noticing the menagerie of scents that lingered on his russet pelt.

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2018, 06:38 PM by Niyol.)