290 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nadine, Baidu, Khalon, Nash

Work to live or fun and games — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
@Adelayde

Silver eyes shone brightly, rubbery lips drew back in a joyful grin. The bulky yearling stepped through the flat fields, glancing around as the freshly fallen snow crunched lightly below his heavy steps.The days seemed to drag by slowly, he had come out this way hoping to break p the growing boring cycle of hunting, eating, sleeping and so on. Sure, he had met a couple of wolves here and there, but that had been at least a day ago, the youth was craving the interactions yet again and on the prowl.

That, and it was a good excuse just to have, it gave him plenty of opportunities to play in the snow. A soft, playful growl escapes Daesamar as a fleck of snow landed on his nose, his eyes crossing as he looked at it. His tongue hung out the side of his mouth in concentration as he focused on the next fleck falling onto his snout. He twisted his jaw, his tongue flopping up and touching the bridge of his nose, but not enough to get the flecks falling. Daesamar closed his eyes into slits as he focused, trying again, and failing, but it didn’t deter the youth from making some very strangest faces as he got lost in this rather bizarre looking activity of trying to lick the top of his nose.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

The tawny Artemieva needed to get out for a moment or two, just to breathe and perhaps forget about a few things that have been bothering her as of late. Things didn't seem to be getting any better in the Rye. The pernicious silence and sadness were suffocating to the large Mackenzie, so Adelayde didn't look back when she crossed the borders that afternoon to take a short stroll out in the unclaimed tundra.

Her seafoam gaze looked out across the white tundra where the fresh snow fell upon the land. Ade couldn't wait for Spring to take full course with fresh blooming flowers and the wind rye growing tall within the fields. She couldn't wait for her children to see the land she fell in love with almost a year and half ago. Her mismatched gaze caught a dark foam ahead of her and as she approached a wide grin fell upon her face at the sight of the large stranger's face. The dark mask was contorted in a way she didn't think possible as he sought after the snowflakes that fell from the sky above.

He looked like he was having fun standing there challenging himself to get those pesky snowflakes. So as she drew closer, the slightly smaller female gave him a soft woof in greeting before she tried to mimic him as a snowflake fell upon her muzzle.

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2018, 04:47 PM by Adelayde.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

He thought he was alone, focused in pure concentration, hell bent on getting those pesky flakes with his tongue. Why, why couldn’t it stretch just a bit more, just enough to reach that last flake. There was a soft bark from nearby. Daesamar’s eyes widened as his head turned, caught mid nose lick, his tongue sorta hanging there as he was greeted by another wolf. Female it seemed, best of all, she seemed to be trying to mimic him. The good natured youth didn’t think it was mocking, a grin formed on his lips as he bobbed his head inn greeting.

“Thyth toth trhetch ith.” He said around, his tongue, a mistake as he yelped quietly, pulling his tongue into his mouth when he felt a sharp pain. The silver and black wolf groaned softly, he tasted something coppery running down his tongue. “Owth.” he said, opening his mouth, a thin bead of blood collected where the yearling had managed to nip himself. He looked back and forth between himself and the female. His crooked right ear twitched, making the tip flop slightly “Oth, soth don’th try ith liketh that.”

[/b]
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva
what did you sing to that lonely child

The joyful youth gave a bob in greeting her way before continuing to embark on the endeavor of catching the snowflakes that fell upon his dark muzzle. As he did such a thing, he tried to talk to her but no matter how much she strained her ears to listen to the dark painted stranger, Adelayde couldn't figure out what he was trying to say. It was all gibberish, like pup talk when they were real young. Aw, pups... Her and Laike were going to have pups soon, the thought of it warmed her heart and sent a wide grin upon her ebony lips causing her to stop trying to catch the snowflakes.

Though when the large youth bit his tongue, she couldn't help but giggle at the aftermath. When she saw the blood, Ade felt a little bad for laughing, but the youth took it in stride and simply advise she not do it like that. Nodding as another giggle passed through her lips, Thanks for the entertainment! I'm Adelayde by the way, she said with a happy grin as her dark tail wagged behind her. It was refreshing to find someone just happy in life.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 10:02 PM by Adelayde.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
@Adelayde

She giggled at his antics,. That alone made all of it worth it. Her genuine laughter helped dull the brief flare of pain that rippled through Daesamar’s tongue. He pulled his tongue in, shallowing the small amount of blood before stretching his jaw out, his ears perking and listening when she gave her name. His muzzle twisted into another grin as he nodded quickly, his tail wagging happily behind him as he bobbed his head.

He was in a goofy mood, that much was clear, he saw no issue with continuing it. So, the large wolf leaned to the side, flopping down onto the snow “Ish floopy.” he said, bringing a fore paw up to his cheek and closing his eyes for a few seconds. He realized a couple of things, the ground was hard, very hard and uncomfortable. The second, was the small rock he had landed on was now digging uncomfortably into his shoulder.

“Bad idea..” he groaned, shifting and pulling himself into a sitting position, though the smile had never left his lips “I’m Daesamar ma’am, and glad I could help a bit.” he looked around the field, inhaling softly “May I ask what brings you all the way out here Miss Adelayde?”
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva
where is the joy

No matter how much she wished life wasn't as complicated as it was right now, it still was, but she was determined to continue to find whatever joy life had left to give. So when the large youth flopped over into the snow carelessly, Ade couldn't help the chuckle that followed from her maw. The large Artemieva almost thought about doing the same and making a snow angel, but she thought against it after remembering what was growing delicately within her womb. So instead the sunflower chuckled lightheartedly as the dark stranger groaned and returned onto all four paws.

A smiled tugged on her lips as he introduced himself finally, a nod was given in greeting before the goofy stranger continued on. It's refreshing to meet someone happy like you. Sometimes we need a little reminder of what joy looks like. She answered with a smirk. Joy was hard to come by. Her own gaze lingered for moment as his silver eyes took a look around the tundra, the frozen Rye fields not far from where they stood.

Mrs actually, she corrected with a smile forming upon her ebony lips. Married with children on the way she thought happily. The only happy thought she could get herself to really appreciate. and I don't live far from here actually. Just decided to take a short stroll outside the borders today. To avoid and forget about all the bad back home more like it.

You live around here?

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2018, 06:45 PM by Adelayde.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar felt fire burning against his cheeks and spreading, blushing under her compliment. The yearling settled down, planting his rump into the snow and tucking his chin into the fluff of his chest in quiet embarrassment. He was at a loss for words as he took in what she had said, it was something simple, but it still felt odd and strange. Especially coming from someone that seemed so nice. After a few seconds, he looked back up, hating the silence that seemed to stretch between the two.

“T-thanks.” came his quiet squeak, before he sighed, taking a moment to breath {b}“I try my best, there’s hasn’t been much in life not to be happy about, I woke up, I was able to eat, and now I get to share company with a wolf with very pretty eyes and a great personality.” he hadn’t meant for that sound like a flirt, was that a flirt? Did that count? The youth had only wanted to return the compliment, though he did mean it.

“I-I mean, they are.” he said, he had noticed the slight variation in them but, he hasn't wanted to say much, though now, it felt like he was digging a grave with very unnecessary stress. Daesamar’s ears shot up, a look of absolute, pure undiluted terror crossing his muzzle when she corrected him on what noun he had used. “S-sorry! I didn’t know ma’am.” he said, turning his head away for a moment, groaning quietly, the urge to bury his head inside of as tree growing tremendously over the rather minor mistake.

He caught her last comment, giving his head a shake as he turned to look back at her. “No ma’am, I’m traveling right now.”
[/b]
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2018, 01:03 AM by Daesamar.)
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva
standing there in your favorite dress

He was quiet to answer her and she was really able to understand him again - no playful gibberish this time. The way he viewed life was refreshing, not much he worried about, but if he had a glimpse into her life, he'd have a different stand. Though, they were rather similar. Ade tried to see the joy and happiness in life rather than the hardships she faced, but she didn't cover her eyes with a curtain of ignorance either. A genuine smile graced her ebony lips as he complimented her eyes and personality. Well, thank you Daesamer. You are too kind, nodding her crown in his direction, she applauded him for his legitimate kindness towards her. Wishing there were more like him out in this world.

The correction she made on her title was taken with full regret as the young lad's face contorted in terror. A chuckle passed through her lips, it wasn't that big of a deal that he didn't realize she was married. It wasn't like she was carrying a ring on her paw or a sign above her head that said "@Laike's wife - DO NOT TOUCH". His words were harmless.

No, no, you're fine! No need to apologize! It seemed the question about where he was from around here got him to look back her again without the regret filled eyes pinned away from her. He wasn't tied down anyway, sometimes she wished she wasn't either, so she could see all of the Lore. However, she couldn't imagine living anywhere else besides in the Rye with Laike, no matter how much hardship they endured there.

Well, if you ever feel like settling down, you can find me in the rye fields to the west of here. I would love to be in your company for more than mere moments.

(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2018, 05:27 PM by Adelayde.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The famailer burning returned to the boy’s cheeks as he tucked his chin back into his chest fluff, his ears angling slightly as she spoke. “Thanks.” he said quietly, bouncing back rather quickly when she revealed the grievous extent of his mistake amounted to nothing more then a minor error. He flinched however, remembering his mother’s rather firm smacks between the ears if he had made the mistake in her presence. He paused for a moment, would she be proud of him if she could see him now, he hoped so.

Daesamar’s head cocked to the side when he heard her offer, it was tempting, but he wasn’t sure just yet where he wanted to go, glad to know however, that someone at least cared. “T-thanks.” he squeaked, smiling as he added “If nothing, I’d love tos top and chat though, I really enjoy your company as well.”
(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2018, 04:54 AM by Daesamar.)