643 Users Online
Google, Bing

Hopeful hunting, — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
before she meets Jaysyek~and joins Grizzly Hollow

Silver was crouched under a tree listening to the birds and other sounds the forest could muster. The snow around her was not deep and pretty much melted. "What if I could find a pack that would let me in. I doubt it though,"she thought. Silver was listening again waiting quietly for some one or something to do or some one to meet. Someone she could relate to or maybe have a good tumble about with. Silver pricked her ears to the sound of something trotting through the under growth. She looked around and squinted, as she looked she spotted a old fallow deer near her. As she watched the old deer laid down and took a couple breaths then went still. Silver waited and watched for any signs of life from the old stag, but none came. She was about to get up when she heard a low growl. A cougar appeared from the bush and stalked up to the dead deer. It sniffed around then looked at her and growled. It pounced upon her and she cried out.

Silver woke from the nightmare panting. Shaking her head she got up and lapped at a puddle of melted snow. "Was the dream a memory or was it telling me something," she wondered. Then, she looked up at the night sky and watched as a shooting star blazed across the sky. "I wish I could meet some one nice for a change," she thought. Keeping to the shadows she looked for something to eat.
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2012, 01:12 AM by SilverWintercoat.)
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu walked throught the forest and stopped here and there to inspect trees. It was dark, but he didn't care it was his first time here. Rolu took in a deep breath as he stopped and and smelled something on the breeze."I feamale, around her? I wounder what a feamale would be doing at a time like this," he thought. Rolu shook his fur and took mental note of the area. Then, begain to walk in the derection of the smell.

Rolu followed the sent trail and stopped freguintly to make shore he was on the right track. Winding through the trees he ended up in a small area where moon light shown through. In it stood a silver feamale lapping at a pool of water that reflected the light. He was behind her and he looked at the pool which reflected her eyes. Her eyes, in the reflection, where a light blue and seemed to glow fantly. They looked mysterous to him and he felt a pulling in his heart.<b>"Hello there,"</b>Rolu said quietly. He stood and gullped as the feamale turned to face him.
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2012, 03:00 AM by Rolu.)
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver continued to lap at the puddle and thought, "Maybe I could try and make a pack. I'll will still be open to the possibility of joining on though." Silver stood there bathing her self in the moonlight and watched the sky. Still thirsty she bent down and took a long drink from the puddle. Silver thought she saw something in the corner of her eye, but paid it no mind. Then, she heard some one say,<b>"Hello there."</b>Silver jumped a bit and then turned around. It was a he wolf, and she realized that he was taller than her. He was bigger and older, maybe a year or so.

Silver took a step forward and asked suspiciously,<b>"Who are you?"</b>. The he-wolf was dreamy looking and she was almost tempted,but she shook her head clearing her thoughts.<b>"Well who are you?"</b>she asked more politely. Silver looked up at the wolf and noticed he had green eyes."Green eyes? This has to be a dream," she said to herself.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu looked at the female and her eyes drew him in. He shook his head and watched the other she-wolf. He listened as she talked and was interested in her choice of words.<b>"My name is Rolu Whitetree. Your's?"</b>he asked. Rolu became more relaxed and was impressed by how she spoke. Her fur glinted in the moonlight and he was almost tempted to ask where she came from.<b>"I am depone to say that I do not wish to harm you in anyway. I'm from the Sencal pack. I used to be the first in line to be alpha, you know,"</b>he said trying to impress her.

Rolu felt that he could tell her anything and it would just stay between them, and no one else. Rolu looked at the wolf and he felt the nag in his chest again. He shook himself and sat down waiting for the she-wolf's reply."She is a sit to be hold all right, but how does she fare. Is she a good hunter, that could come in handy. I wonder," he sniffed deeply,"Nope no pack smell any where on her. There is he-wolf though." Rolu thought.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver felt unsettled about the he-wolf,but as he talked she relaxed. Silver sat down as the he-wolf asked his question.<b>"My name is Silver Wintercoat, Lone Wolf. Well for now I'm looking for a pack. That's why I came to relic lore,"</b>Silver said. Silver chuckled as the he-wolf tried to impress her with his depone, and history. Then, she asked,<b>"If you have a pack then why are you here?"</b>

Silver realized that maybe asking that question was not so smart as she saw Rolu stiffened. She gazed upon the wolf and hoped she had not just made him angry. Silver had not been taught so much as to hold her tongue, and sometimes things just spilled out of her mouth. She was sorry if she had made him angry, but her curiosity had got the best of her. Silver waited for his answer quietly, and hoped he wouldn't attack her.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu watched her speak and was again amazed at her speech pattern. He watched her mouth move in motion of her words. Roul stiffened when the question came up. He knew it would be asked, but he still always hoped it wouldn't be.<b>I didn't leave. My father died and my power hungry uncle took alpha. I was too young to replace him. And then mother said something to him.......she disappeared the next day. Then, he kicked me out! That no good piece of cougar poo,"</b>he ended in a growl his head down.

Rolu looked up and looked at the she-wolf. He looked at the she-wolf and was glad that she hadn't gone through something like that. Or at least he hoped.<b>So why did you leave or where you born a lone wolf?"</b>he asked . He looked at Silver and thought, "I just can't get over how amazing she looks!"
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver was surprised about his calmness, since it was about his pack. She could see that he was angry, but used to telling the story. He had kept it up tell the end and was a little throw off when his next question came.<b>"Actually I don't know I was abandoned at birth. I grew up with a fox as a mother,"</b>Silver said a little nervous of what he'd think. Silver hoped that Rolu didn't think of her badly or as a freak of nature.

Silver had little hope for herself. Or any wolves relationships with her. IF she had a chance with him-as a friend-it was little. She new they had nothing in common, but wasn't the opposites that attracted. Silver shook her head and waited for the wolf's reaction, whether it was bad or good. She hoped it was good, but she had I tinge of regret that she had ever said anything.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu listened to Silver and was surprised at her answer.<b>"A fox did you say? That would explain your speech pattern,"</b>Rolu said with a bit of an ahha at the end. He was almost glad to her that she was not kicked out or something tragic had happened to her pack. But he pitied her because of it.<b>"So you mean you don't know your parents or at least if you had brothers or sisters?"</b> Rolu felt bad and wished to comfort her. He stood up and said,<b>"I am sorry that you never had a proper family."</b>

Rolu relaxed himself and walked towards Silver. As he got close he new that it would be awkward. He came over and sat beside her licking her head and under her chin affectionately. He wished that there was more he could do for her, but knew that unless he was leader of a pack he could do nothing. He could not offer her a home,a mate,or a family. But he could offer himself as a friend and a lean to.<b>"If it where to fall to my lot a would die and make shore you didn't have to,"</b>he said quietly to her.
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2012, 03:22 AM by Rolu.)
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver watched the wolf and was relieved that he was not judging her. She took his first question as rhetorical and didn't answer.<b>"No I don't know if I have brothers and sisters. I never really thought about it,"</b>she said. Now that she had been asked she found that she kinda did want to know. Silver was watched as Rolu got up and stiffened as he got near. She waited for anything to happen.

Silver was very nervous as he sat down beside her. As she watched him her chest felt like it was about to explode. Then, he started licking her head and under her chin affectionately. She felt strange, but also liked it. As he continued she leaned into him felling at peace. She wished that moment would last for ever, but was over in what felt like a second. She listened to what he said and took a mental note so she could put that promise to good use. Then she said quietly,<b>"If I had to chose between you and me, well it would depend upon my reason."</b>She chuckled at the end and then looked at him. Silver lifted her head to the sky and howled.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
-I'm going to end this because there is no point after this.

Rolu was surprised at how calm Silver was after his show of affection. He was glad she didn't freak out and was shore she enjoyed every last bit of it. He listen to what she said and chuckled too. As he watched Silver lifted her head and howled. Rolu had an urge to join in, but tried to keep it contained. Rolu couldn't hold bck anymore and joined in. As they both howled in unison he thought, "If only this moment could last forever."

{Fade out}
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2012, 04:36 AM by Rolu.)
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek