Bing, Google, Atlas

Oh where, oh where has my love gone? — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Tagg<3 Breeding Thread

The month was almost over and while still prevalent her heat was subtly beginning to subside. While happy that the rage inducing itch and burning would soon be gone, that meant her chances of having more pups would as well. She hadnt seen or heard from her husband since the day he came stopped by to check in. It made the onyx woman depressed. The darkness was beginning to take hold of her again. Her family wasnt at home, they were out in the dead of winter alone. It was driving her insane, She's been trying to avoid everyone for the most part, especially since her run in with Kajika. It was too close for comfort but she was desperate to feel loved. Tagg and Chan werent home, and Kajika now has Birtie. The dark woman was lonely and felt a sense of abandonment. That was what brought her to the springs. The memory of their trips to the hot springs ran through her mind as she walked along the edge of the warm water. A sad smile formed upon her inky maw as tears rimmed her mercury orbs. She just wanted her love back and her baby. 

Word Count: 000
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Quote:
We should keep this to only a few posts instead of collecting lp unless you think you can spree today

Tagg had been gone far too long. It seemed all he was good at was losing things. First the pack (countless times), then his son, then the boy he'd promised to help. He'd tried to find Neo after they got separated, but he had to return home. The child had probably continued his search for his sister and pack. 

He grew cautious as he approached the border of his home, despite his excitement to return. Tikhi would be about, and he didn't care to see her. He wanted Moon, and nobody else. He could deal with the Morone woman later. He could smell his wife the moment he crossed the boundaries, her intoxicating scent drawing him into a run as he followed her trail. He soon knew exactly where she would be, and found it most fitting.

It took all his self control not to call out to her as he approached; the last thing he wanted was for others to come to find them. This was their moment, their reunion, and he wanted to enjoy it alone. Finally he was close enough to bark out a greeting that only she would hear.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Im fine with that or we can spree tomorrow for sure cuz Im off from work :)

Her steps were slow as they made their way around the spring's shore. Her cheeks were now wet with tears for the zillionth time this month. She was miserable and just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. Her head hung low as well as her tail. Her posture overall just screamed sadness. Her mind had even begun to toture her making up a bark in his voice to make her miserable. The large woman let out a small sob at the sound of what she thought was a fantom bark. Her nostrils deceived her for they were filled with sulfur from the springs and of her own scent.

(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2018, 06:31 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: I can do today between customers. 

His love didn't seem to hear him. Tagg's paws carried him closer to his mate, her intoxicating scent drawing him like the moon drew waves. The thought held a certain bit of irony and charm to the man.

He was almost close enough to touch her when he spoke again. "Moon, my love," He said, voice husky as he greeted her. "I'm home, dearest." It took all of his self control to keep from pouncing on her; he didn't want to startle her, as she seemed lost in her thoughts. He gazed at her fondly, stomach churning with the overwhelming feeling of how much he LOVED his wife.
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Sounds good :) ill make sure to check back frequently! <3

"Moon my love" His voice was too close to be in her head. She turned coming nose to nose with her ruggedly handsome husband. "Im home dearest". His words barely registered in her head for a another surge of emotions flooded the ebony woman. Letting out what was a cross between a sigh and a cry of relief Moon dropped beneath him adorning his cheeks, chin and neck with kisses, nips and nudges. Was he really home? Whines fell from her as she took in him and his scent. The comforting musky scent that she loved, and not just because of her hormones. She finally calmed down enough to sit and simply burry her face into his scruff. Tears now flowed freely as relief washed over her. Oh how she had missed him.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
She finally heard him, turning to stare into his face. Her stary eyes were shockingly beautiful - his dreams could never compare to the reality. It seemed that words escaped her as she showered him with kisses. His excitement was no less exuberant; now that he would no longer startle her, the russet man peppered her dark fur with his own affection. 

She finally began crying into his fur, and Tagg's heart ached. "Shh, sh,  I'm home. I'm home. Im not going to leave again." He hadn't found their son, but it was time for him to be at home, with his wife. Chan could care for himself - or he hoped so. Tagg would still worry, but he couldn't have that concern split any longer.

Besides, he suspected he would have yet another concern soon...
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

His voice soothed her, washing over her like a gentle wave. It was comforting but caused her to cry a bit harder for a moment. Everything had been so much to carry. Having him and her child out in the world while she held down the fort was in of itself hard enough. Throw in everything that has happened in the pack, with the surge of members, Tulips arrival, and Namids return, it was a miracle the dark woman had stayed sane for this long. Sure she had Kajika, but it wasnt the same...especially with her heat. He had someone else now anyways, she couldnt expect him to be there as much any more. He was going to be a father. While she was estatic for him it made her miss her mate even more. But now she wouldnt have to anymore, he was home.

With her tears subsiding Moonshadow was able to take a small step back and gaze into his brilliant green orb. "Im so glad ya home" she admitted with a faint smile, her silver orbs shining from the tears. It was so good to have him back, but she wondered of he found their child. "Did ya find him?" She finally asked after a moment of silence. Was her baby home?

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg enjoyed the scent of his wife while they basked in each other's presence, reveling in the feelings she woke in him. Finally she stepped back and asked about Chan.

He shook his head ruefully. "no sign." He said before nuzzling her. "But I've told some other packs, and they are looking for him too. We'll find him.

The veteran was somehow less worried for his boy, despite the fact that there was little sign of his presence. He felt somewhere deep inside that everything was going to be okay. He hummed into Moon's fur. "It's all going to be okay. Don't ask me how, but I know it."
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

"No sign" those two words broke her heart confirming what she dreaded. She had to have home though, for if there was no sign then that means he had to be well enough to get far from them..right? She welcomed his nuzzle, the touch sent shivers down her spine now that her emotions have calmed. Her heat and hormones surged as she drew in a long breath. Oh how she had longed for this for all this time. He assured her that it was going to be okay. He didnt know how but he just knew and something in her fully believed him. They would make it through this just like they had everything else. "I know it will" she murmured back before beginning to groom behind his ears and along his neck.