It doesn't get worse, it doesn't get better. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

@Marisol Sorry it took so long! U_U

Macha was still upset, though she didn't feel she had the right to be. This wasn't even a wolf she'd ever really talked to. This wasn't someone she'd been close with, someone that really effected her every day life even in the slightest. There were others in the pack that deserved the grieving process, she wasn't one of them. Sure, she let it happen. But now was the time to ease her way out of the grief because honestly there was nobody else forcing her to feel this way, she was doing it to herself. Plus, if the Moon Mother said it needed to happen then hell, it needed to happen. Never has the pup doubted her Mother in the past, so why would this specific situation be any different? It was time to move on.

Trotting through the pack lands with an old hare dangling from her maw, Macha decided that today would be a good day to leave an offering to the 'pooka'. It was an exciting experience, something she had yet to do but always wanted to since first arriving, so surely it would ease her mind a bit. The pup couldn't help but smile as she closed the distance between herself and the stone. "There ya go, lil guy!" She giggled as she set the meal down in front of the structure. Hopefully he'd bless her with some good luck.

Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
Mari has a potty mouth

Marisol grimaced, the longer she remained within the confines of the pack's borders the more she hated it. Try as she might she just couldn't fathom what was going on here, why everyone-except @Niles , apparently - seemed so content with just existing. She supposed she ought to have felt at least a slither of gratitude, after all she wasn't hungry. But was boredom the price to pay?

Marisol clambered out of her little hidey hole and shook off her inky black coat. The season would be over soon and yet, she felt no relief. Knowing that in a few weeks or so the leaders of the Scowle would be round and fat with puppies made her want to vomit. If they thought she'd hang around and play caretaker, like a good little bitch then the Boss Ladies would have another thing coming. She'd empty out the caches as much as she could before leaving, till then she was just gonna....be here, she guessed. Waiting for the right time, if there was ever one.

Mari's ears flattened to her skull as she heard the chirpy voice of one of the packs pups. Didn't they have enough as it was? Too many fucking Archers crawling around like roaches. Why did they think the world needed, or even wanted more? It wasn't as if they'd done anything to her, said anything that rubbed her the wrong way. It was merely their inclination to spread their damn legs that vexed her so, like the world didn't have enough mutts as it was.

Whatever, she would play no part in this. She didn't belong in this big happy family, nor did she ever want to. With a huff and a flick of her tail, she marched right passed the kid, intent on finding something a little more tolerable- aka solitude.  

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2018, 02:50 PM by Marisol.)
[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha's eyes squinted as she heard a huff commence somewhere behind her. Ears flickering as the woman passed, the young Archer couldn't help but wonder what had her so upset this early on in the day. Perhaps the woman just woke up on the wrong side of the den? She let out a soft sigh. It wasn't really anything she felt the need to concern herself with, however perhaps the pooka would favor her if it saw just how nice and caring she could be when things became difficult for others.

"Hey, are you alright?" The fae spoke in soft tones to the woman who's appearance wasn't too far off from her own. If Macha hadn't known any better, she'd even go as far as to assume they were related. Marisol had that dark coat-grey eye combo that just screamed Archer, but apparently she bared a different surname. Sort of weird, considering how many wolves on this side of the mountain came from her bloodline, and not all of them fit the description as well as she did. Take @Nuriel for example..

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

"Estoy bien."She hissed, knowing full well the pup wouldn't understand her. Speaking her native tongue out of spite was her favourite thing to do. The look of confusion was always priceless, like they were a fish out of water, mouth agape and all. "What's it to you?" She then said, swapping back to the common tongue. It was  so ugly and bland and  insults never sounded as good, nowhere near as sharp.

Marisol turned, her lips twitching back as she took in the sight of the kid. Just as Macha had noticed, they were near identical , all black with little flecks of grey and brown. And those eyes, if Mari didn't know better she would have assumed the kid was a Reyes, maybe her brother's spawn- if he had any- or another one of her sister's mistakes. Roaming around like a lost little lamb. Mari sighed.

"Do you like it here?" She asked, her tail flicking abruptly to gesture to the tangle of trees and rocks behind them.

Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

'East..Toy...Bean..?' The young pup repeated the words a few times in her head in attempts to try and make some sense of them. Was this, perhaps, another dialect the female had been speaking? Would it be rude to ask? Confused, Macha couldn't help but just stop and stare at the woman for a few short moments with a blank, puzzled expression. Though it wouldn't take long for the woman to show her true colors in words even the Archer could understand. "Oh, Uh, Nothing.. I suppose.." She whispered back in response, feeling a bit guilty for bothering the near-stranger.

After a bit of time the female came at her with another question, though this one seemed a lot less harmful. Inquisitive, if anything. "I do, in fact." She stated, though passive aggressively she would of loved to have returned the 'What's it to you?' she'd been given just a few short moments ago. Oh, if only she'd been raised differently. "Though, it's not my forever home. What about you?"

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

A gentle sigh rolled over Mari's lips as she glanced up, her silver eyes lingering on the tangled branches above. It was nothing like home, where everything was green and bright. Winter had a funny way of making everything seem awful, like all the goodness in the world was gone. If there had ever been any in the first place.

"No, I guess not." She admitted as a slight frown dawned on her face. At the very least they were sort of in the same boat, this place wasn't forever. She found some solace in that, knowing the sun would rise again and summer would be soon be on it's way. "Joined cause Niles said it wasn't so bad. Kinda thinking he lied to me."

Not out of maliciousness, probably.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Is there anything in particular that makes you feel that way?" The Archer questioned softly, hoping not to rub the woman the wrong way. While this wasn't her forever home, she couldn't quite say she didn't somewhat fancy the place. It held a special charm to it, and hell, the lore that came with the location sure piqued her curiosity. Pooka's and what not. Suppose if you didn't practice the craft or at least take interest in the unknown though you wouldn't feel the same way. Perhaps it had nothing to do with the location, and more so the company?

Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Mari pursed her lips.

"It's so...dead. Feels like you're all going through the motions but not really living. Think from aside a few... no one knows anyone here."That wasn't really a big deal, so she thought on it some more. "Seems like the sort of place where folk are born and die but nothing happens in between."

The exact opposite of a place she wanted to be. Mari might not have been born to fulfil a purpose, but she'd be a liar if she claimed she wasn't looking for one, in some shape or form. In the end all she wanted was to count, not to be some pretty face on the side but...She was still working on that, the whole happiness thing was still lost on her.

"I ain't dying here. And I don't feel like I'm living here either so..." She shrugged. It was what it was.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"I see.." Macha responded, pausing a minute to collect her thoughts. They weren't really on the same page there, but the young Archer could definitely see where she was coming from. If the witch hadn't personally sought out relationships with a few of her pack mate's, would there even be a bond at all? And without a bond, was there loyalty? Perhaps, but then again perhaps not. Though they were intriguing at the very least, ever last one of them had their own quirks and personalities and to Macha, well, that was pretty damn amazing. Especially considering the robots that lived back in Devilsbite Dell. Yeah, it was definitely hard to have a personality back there. But for the average wolf.. Well, they're used to seeing different personalities, different beliefs.. So maybe..

"So it's like you're sort of just dissociating your life away here then? Well, that doesn't sound very pleasant." Macha frowned. She wished there was something she could do to make the fae like it here a little more, but at the same time that wasn't really her place, and who was she to stop someone from leaving when she herself would be doing the same thing some day?

Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Maybe the yearling had a point. Mari did have a habit of distancing herself from other's- the one time she'd let someone in all she'd done was kick dirt in Mari's eyes. Hit her where it hurt the most. So yeah, she wasn't inclined to make that mistake again. Could you blame her? This shitty, barbaric world had hardened her till she wore a suit of stone armour, till her teeth and tongue dripped venom. But it was fine, she was fine. Perhaps not everyone was the worst. Only perhaps.

What'd you think I should do then?" She shot her a look, sharp and pointed. Mari didn't appreciate the blame being pinned on her, even if it was her fault."Start singing kumbaya, kiss ass?"

Yeah, that wasn't happening anytime soon.