(See All?) Announcements
693 Users Online
Bing, Google

We're not lookin' for where we belong — Velo en Cascada 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
Obligatory miserable heat thread - leaving what may or may not have happened at WRF super vague but Percy also has horrible memory so its plausible.
i crashed my car into the bridge, i watched, i let it burn
Phoenix Avalon

Oh god, it had been bad enough earlier but now she stunk, she stunk worse than Remington had and she decided it was just too bad to stay within the borders of the pack. She wretched as she worked, a sharp cramping pain in the pit of her stomach, hoping the damp air around the falls would be enough to mask her stench from passers by. If not, well, she'd heard a rumour, and she was going to check it out.

The roar of the falls could still be heard in the distance, this little offshoot of water and ice lead to a smaller fall and if the whispers were true... She moved closer, forcing her head though the curtain of falling water, the chill of if soaking through her coat and easing some of the worst of her agony. Hell maybe she'd just move here every spring. Once the tip of her tail finally made it through with the rest of her she shook, and then looked around the cool, moss covered tumble of stones. She supposed she should probably make herself comfortable.

Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The Mountain rested behind the youth, he trudged through the snow as he moved under the trees. A grin rested on the large yearling’s muzzle as he bobbed his head happily. He was on a mission today, to find those falls, he had seen them once, months ago, and now that he was back inside the area, he wanted to find them. A light giggle escaped as he thought over his last encounter in the area, it had gone well, he had met two other wolves, though it frustrated him that he couldn’t recall their names.

There was a roar in the distance, his heartbeat started to quicken in excitement, hsi tongue hanging out the side of his mouth happily as the yearling picked up the pace, kicking loose snow up as he legenthed his stride. His run didn’t last long as soon, he was greeted with a semi frozen waterfall, he skidded to a stop, his eyebrows cocking, this wasn’t it, it couldn’t be the falls he remembered. That was the least of his worries. There was a scent on the air, the best way he knew to describe it was sickening. Daesamar groaned softly, his nostrils flaring as he caught another whiff. It seemed to eb coming from the area.

He looked around in confusion, lowering his snout to the ground and sniffing. Concern for who ever was at the end of the trail scent was all he thought about. Confustion crossed the wolf’s expression, it seemed to be all around, and yet nearby, he looked toward the falls, head cocking to the side. COuld it be? Unsure what to do, Daesamar opened his mouth, calling out “Hello? Anyone around here? You alright? The smell, it it’s got me worried.” As he spoke, he moved toward the icy pool, keeping to the water’s edge and looking around, that was when he caught, at least he thought, he caught the scent growing stronger.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
i crashed my car into the bridge, i watched, i let it burn

She had barely made herself comfortable when a voice drifted through the crash of water. She growled in response, the sound echoing off the walls of the small cave before breaking free from the confines of the water. It made her sound like some great dragon, or other beastie much larger than she was. She decided she liked the effect, especially given the voice was male, and she was in no state to be dealing with men. "Reckon you prob'ly stink too." Not that she could tell from her hiding place behind the veil. "Jus' go away, I'll be fine if I'm jus' left alone." She growled again. She'd been doing a lot of that since coming back from the Rye.

Phoenix Avalon
[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

Daesamar’s concerned and worried filled frown slowly changed as he looked up at the crashing waterfall. The very water seemed to turn on him, an echoing, rumbling growl added to the quiet, once peaceful crashing of the frigid water into the icy pool below. Whatever it was, it was massive, it sounded far bigger then the yearling, and he wasn’t too keen on dealing with it if whatever it was wanted to be left alone.

The slow-growing fear in his silver eyes blinked into confusion at the words, he probably smelled too? Was the waterfall incapable of smelling? He gave his head a shake, it couldn’t be the waterfall...right? He looked around once more, sniffing the air. It smelled like a wolf, but with something else, that strange scent. The waterfall was the only thing around though, and he had no intention of going poking around it. “I’m sorry to bother you then. I’ll go.” he said, taking a step back, turning his back onto the sentient falls and intending to leave unless he was stopped.

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]