Google, Bing, Oleander, Juniper, Apollo

I feel better when I'm dancin' — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Duska Artemieva
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top
Duska Artemieva

Duska had stuck around the area, @Cyril had been nice and there was something familiar on the air. It hadn't been until she heard the chorus of howls that she placed it. Uncle @Lorcan was somewhere nearby, and while this wasn't what she had expected, she supposed it made as much sense as anything else. Never one to second guess herself she made her way towards where the call had come from. Climbing the mountain would take her some time, but she was sure it would become familiar if she kept doing the journey often enough.

So when the scents grew thicker she slowed her steps, tail waving merrily at her back as she tipped back her head to howl at the fresh borders, wondering if her uncle would recognise her voice first or if the near-yearling would beat him to it? Hell, maybe she'd even meet someone completely new? And wouldn't that make the day worthwhile in itself?

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

The voice that called was unknown to the pale Santoro which only made it all the more interesting. She did her best to move across the land with a certain pep in her step. Her stomach was still holding down an earlier meal and that was enough to put her in a good mood.

She came upon the pale agouti wolf with a warm smile. Piety held herself in a proud position but was not overbearing. If the younger female was going to be respectful then there was no need to be harsh. "Hello there," The dove rumbled in kind tones to the stranger. "What brings you calling?" A brow raised with interest. The place was not the easiest to reach. Did she simply need a place to rest after her travels?

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Pale paws carried the male along the narrow mountain path as he neared the borders of Clearwater Tarn territory, a freshly caught hare hanging lifelessly from his parted jaws. Making his way down towards the gathering of trees which were nestled up against the sharp cliffs of the mountain, Lorcan had planned to cache his meal before setting off again in search of Piety. However, before he could even near the tall pines, a familiar voice echoed out across the mountain pass. 

Russet ears perked up immediately at the howl and, after taking a few moments to work out exactly who it was, his tail began to wag excitedly behind him. Gripping his jaws more tightly around his kill, Lorcan loped his way faster down the stone track, his dark nostrils flaring as he moved with haste to meet his niece. Piety's scent was the first to reach his nose as he drew nearer to the scene, however, soon enough the recognisable scent of @Duska also became distinguishable. His ears perked up as he caught Piety's question on the wind, and turning a bend, his golden eyes widened with delight as he finally caught sight of his younger family member. 

He approached the pair coolly, despite the excitement he felt in his stomach. Black-tipped tail waved behind him as he moved to position himself beside @Piety, brushing up against her side in greeting in he did so. Golden gaze settled on the agouti female, meeting her sun-glow orange gaze with a warm smile. "Duska, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon. Finally decided to leave the valley huh?" He grinned, his tail still waving behind him, before he turned to focus back on Piety. "Piety, I'd like you to meet my niece Duska." He turned back to the agouti female. "Duska, this is my mate Piety." He introduced, leaning over to place a small kiss of affection on Piety's cheek.
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together