Look What You've Done — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
@Celandine and/ or @Morganna
I'm a bitch, it's true, but I'm not your bitch
Marisol Reyes

Digging and kicking up snow, Mari added yet another rabbit to the growing pile. They weren't fresh, frozen solid, so they must have been buried for a least a few days, maybe a week. Not that it mattered, Mari hadn't caught them but seeing as she was still part of the pack, then they were hers for the taking, right? Yep, that was totally how it worked. She'd like to see someone to tell her otherwise either way, for some righteous bastard to swan along and say, 'hey, you're not allowed to take those.'

And so, she kept shuffling through the snow, till her paws ached and she concluded that the cache was empty. One two...four rabbits and what appeared to be a half-eaten fish. Nice. Plucking the slab of fish off of the ground she quickly gobbled it down, barely even chewing in the process, and licked at her lips. She'd miss this, she supposed, the abundance of food, the lack of hunger gnawing at her stomach. But whatever, she'd deal with that hurdle once she got there. For now, she needed to figure out what to do with all these rabbits

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Sorry for the wait!

Aside from the increase in appetite, Celandine could have easily forgotten that there were alien parasites draining her life-force from the inside. So it was with a sigh that she found herself heading back to the caches. She'd only just replaced a hare that morning, and now she'd have to work at replacing another. Of course, it wasn't mandatory. It's not like anybody was counting, either, but if there came a time in which she couldn't replace her meals, at least she'd feel better accepting the handouts the others left. Or not. 

Upon arrival, the pale woman was greeted with Marisol's back, and she chuffed a greeting. @Morganna had accepted that one, so she didn't know much about her. Not that she'd had much time with the recent... events. Setting her jaw, Celandine quickly pushed the thought away. Not here. Not now. Maybe never.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
S for swears
I'm a bitch, it's true, but I'm not your bitch
Marisol Reyes

Marisol turned, eyes wide as though she'd been caught stealing from the cookie jar. Which, in a way she had, after all she was kind of stealing from the caches...Only that, the way she saw it these rabbits were hers for the taking. Smoothing out her expression, she let out a long huff as the hackles down her back lowered back into place. Sharp silver eyes appraised the pale woman before her, she was...Mari had only ever seen a woman with white fur before and that hadn't ended well. Considering how she'd chewed her up and spat her out before moving onto another prettier face, someone she liked more than poor little Mari. Fuck her, she wasn't that hot anyway. This one though, her eyes were bright yellow, Mari almost wanted to squint as though she was looking directly at the sun. They were too bright, they saw too much.

"You the second boss lady?" Was all Mari said in greeting. She turned and gave her pile of rabbits a little kick, as if to push them out of sight.

Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

Celandine found Marisol's reaction quite interesting, as the inky girl spun around wide-eyed, with her hackles raised. Perhaps she was the skittish sort? Whatever it was, it was cause enough for the alpha's crown to tip ever so slightly to the side, and a pale brow to raise. "You alright? I didn't mean to spook you." Her tone though honeyed, carried an unusually soft tinge to it. 

"You the second boss lady?" A smile played on her features at the tone, reminding her almost.. almost... no. "Mhmm.. and you're our newest recruit?" Celandine was hardly through her sentence when Mari turned, drawing attention towards the pile of frozen corpses at their paws. A little odd, but all the wolves of Pookastone seemed to have their own.. character. "Were you planning on eating all of those, or..?" 

Inactive No Rank
Marisol
S for swears and derogatory language

"I ain't spooked." She was quick to deny, because she wasn't. Mari wasn't scared of anyone, least of all of some knocked up whore. "Didn't hear you coming, that's all."

Which was kind of pathetic either way, but whatever, wasn't her fault cause she'd been distracted. It happened to the best of folks and she was far from that.... And that was fine, she'd come to terms with it a long time ago, around about the forth time life had kicked her in the gut. Yanno, cause the first three times clearly weren't enough.

At the Boss Lady's question her gaze darted to the contents of the cache once more. She wasn't gonna admit what she'd been up to, but she wasn't gonna pussy out of this either. A fine line to walk....

"Not all at once, no. I'd get as fat as you." It was anything but a compliment, the tinge of scorn in her tone made that clear.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

"Alright.." A younger Celandine might have pressed the issue further, stating that the woman had certainly seemed spooked, but she dropped it instead.

The alpha's bright gaze followed Marisol's to the uncovered pile of carcasses. Piqued interested forced her pale crown to tilt, as she awaited an answer. Just what did the dark woman plan on doing with those? 'Not all at once, no. I'd get as fat as you.' The subordinate's words caused something in Cela's chest to rip, and something in her brain to fire. Vain as the alabaster woman was, it wasn't simply the fact that the younger wolf alluded to the swelling of her sides that got under her skin, but the words themselves. The way they were strewn together, the way that they fell from her lips. Had they lacked the bite, she could have sworn that it had come from Maeve. But the girl before her wasn't Maeve. 

"Better fat than hungry." 

Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Mari rolled her shoulders in a nonchalant shrug. She didn't care if the Boss Lady didn't believe her, didn't care whatever the hell she thought. If those sorts of worries weight Mari down she wouldn't get anywhere in life, she'd've died long ago. Would be rotting in the ground with her Mumma and twin.

"If you say so."

Mari wasn't going to agree with that sentiment. She'd rather be starving, bones jutting out from her sides hungry than... like that. How could she waddle around with pride, like she'd done good? Yeah yeah, as the alpha it was her right to do whatever she wanted, bed whoever she pleased. But the blatant way- it was insulting, like she was rubbing shit in Mari's eyes. Yeah, this solidified it, she wasn't gonna be around when the litters were born. She was gonna take what she could whilst she could.

"I'd rather be dead."

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Ignore Cela, she's projecting.

"I'd rather be dead." Celandine couldn't stop the sharp inhale that followed Mari's statement, or the gnawing feeling of dread that settled in her stomach. A flood of anger and panic poured through her veins, leaking into the cracks of her subconscious. She was simultaneously falling apart, and wracking her brain for a retort. It wasn't like her to grasp at words, and trip over the space in her mind, but there she was, brows drawn together in an attempt to find something anything to say. Gods, she really was a mess.

Exhaling slowly, Cela attempted to force the feelings away. She was usually good at that, but the excess of hormones, and their recent loss made it difficult. Allowing her features to smooth once more, but unable to still the last irritated flick of her tail, the woman spoke. "I'm sorry to hear that." She would have rather said something along the lines of, 'That can be arranged.' because she was pissed. How dare she insight such a reaction? How dare she stand there alive, when Maeve couldn't be? Why did she get to live? What made her so special? "I trust you'll find that in life, there are worse things than being fat."

(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2018, 06:51 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
OOF, right in the feels!

Mari wasn't really paying attention to the boss lady's expression, but a blind person would have noticed the palpable sense of loss that descended upon them. It was like a smack in the face, Mari blinked in obvious confusion as she took it all in. Out of all the reactions she had anticipated-anger,maybe even amusement- she hadn't expected something so intense, personal, as though Mari was privy to something she shouldn't be.

Maris words were barbarous, sharp, but she hadn't meant to hurt her like that. Yeah, Mari was a bitch, not the nicest of babes to be around but-fuck, she weren't cruel. Being mean out of spites sake was just a dick move, she had better uses for her breath. Still, what she supposed to say to that? Mari couldn't deal with her own emotions, how the fuck was she supposed to placate someone else's?

Luckily it didn't come to that.

"I guess." She begrudgingly admitted that, just to let the boss lady have her victory. "Being hungry is pretty shit."

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
I honestly love everything about Mari omgggg

Celandine arched her head to look pointedly at the pile of rabbits. "Well, I don't think that will be a problem. Not for a little while anyway." Whatever the girl planned on doing with them, or whatever the reason she had unearthed them all, the alpha couldn't care less. There were more important things to worry over, and though her curiosity still begged that the question be re-stated, she felt dropping it was the best course of action. "I wont pretend to know your story, but you'll never go hungry again. Not here." And with that, she turned away. "Enjoy." The pale fae didn't feel so hungry anymore.