(See All?) Announcements
542 Users Online
Bing, Google

Motherly love — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Some kids might’ve been concerned with not being ‘the baby’ anymore, but Addy wasn’t one of those kids. She was excited for Ravenna, excited that their family was growing and excited that they were able to move on. Rav had been through a lot, if anyone deserved some pups it was her. Plus, they really would be gorgeous.

Ravenna expressed that she was going to get big and round and Addy yet again stared at her. Did that mean...the puppies were inside her? But, how did they breath? Weren’t they cramped? How long was not too long? Addy wanted to see them now! But it seemed that they all had to be patient, something that brought a pout to her lips. Ravenna’s comment about her being their big sister left her with mixed feelings. On one paw she was obviously excited about the prospect of having little siblings to romp around with and be there for. But, on the other one she was worried that she’d manage to mess something up like she had with Romanov. She hadn’t been enough to keep her sibling from leaving, what would keep these ones from leaving too?

No, she couldn’t think like that. She’d learned from her mistakes. She’d do everything in her power to make sure that they were loved and protected and knew that they always had someone at their side. No one was going to harm them and she certainly wasn’t going to leave them. You can count on me! Anything you need I’m here, just give a call. Same goes for them, she replied with conviction.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Whatever questions Adeltra had about the birds and the bees she kept from quewtioing out loud, something which Ravenna would have been happy for. She had remembered when Romanov was much younger and he had asked such questions which then Ravenna quickly directed him to his father for answers. Surely @Nicolò was better on this subject, or even @Leotie for that matter. Elettra had taught Ravenna in a rather blunt way and perhaps being more subtle was best in this manner. Then again, as Adeltra grew, she would learn that it more or less came natural, something which now Ravenna was understanding as she moved into the very new stages of her pregnancy. Luckily, with taking care of Enoki during hers, she had more of an idea of what was to be expected.

"You'll do great, I'm sure." Ravenna would be then left to wonder if Adeltra would end up taking similar manners and Ravenna had around Enoki's litter. Having never been around pups before, Ravenna had been curious about the idea and nervous and when they were born, very protective and played a role of 'older sister' of sorts until Enoki left. Would Adeltra act the same? Would she feel the same to Leotie's litter too? Ravenna decided not to mention her friend's pups to come as well, deciding it was hers or Sven's place to do so.

She bounded forward then, rubbing her muzzle and throat along her little cousin affectionately in a moment of swinging emotion. "I should get going. Got to start my rounds." She spoke to her. Having already met up with Leotie and Adeltra, who next would be on her list to harass with the news?

Waiting a few moments fit Adeltra's response, she licked the pups head in farewell and bounded off.

Exit.