Google, Bing, Vanadis, Jethro, Galen

I just want you closer, is that alright? — Renegades Vigil 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you
Treyah Tainn

Treyah didn't realise where she was going until the familiar tree came into sight, offering a bump of her shoulder to the wolf that walked at her side. She had been sticking to his side as much as she could manage between running a pack and a few bouts of wanderlust that couldn't be contained. He was a grounding force, she found, just walking with him was enough to settle the air around her. It was a nice change from the tension and anxiety that seemed to course through the wildwood whenever she walked between the charred trees. "I came here before, it's a nice spot, I bet it'll be even nicer once the snow is gone." Small talk, surely they were a bit beyond it by this point, but that didn't mean she didn't want to hear his thoughts.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh

For maybe the first time in his life Draven was happy to leave things as they were instead of searching for more. Maybe it was that he and Treyah had agreed before anything had began and they both had been aware what they were getting into, maybe he was just older this year. The pair were obviously more than just friends now but neither of them had broached the conversation of what they actually were. More than friends but certainly not mates, yet they spent a lot of their days together when the woman was finished with her responsibilities.

Her shoulder brushed against his and he smiled in response, humming to her question in agreement. Last year he hadn’t been around to find out the Neha was pregnant, how long would it take before they knew? Draven had no idea. Lost in his thoughts he realized how silent he had been and while that was in character for him Treyah usually carried their conversations and needed some kind of prompt to keep going. ”Hopefully the snows will be gone soon, the medical den is in desperate need of supplies.” Of course that’s what happens when your medic joins in the middle of winter and then someone gets hurt, no time to prepare.

[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah nodded to Draven's assessment of their situation. "Though if things blow up again, there might not be a pack in need of medical supplies." Her tone was lighthearted, but there was no hiding the way her eyes narrowed just so, or the heavy sigh that followed it with a bitter chuckle. "Things were meant to be better over here, stable. I like Tenebrae, I really do, he's a good, loyal member, I just... wonder if he's up to the task." The last thing she had expected was for Kerberos to step down, he had been leader for almost as long as the pack had been around, and he had just left her, for what? To mope? She didn't have the time to even consider doing the same. The rest of them needed her to hold it all together.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh

Draven didn’t know most of the pack well, hardly more than face and name even. So in his opinion Tenebrae was fine a the leader, certainly better than Kerberos had turned out to be. He had never been political and in general preferred the company of his plants than the company of other wolves. However, he had lost all respect the moment that he had found Maera laying in the snow with blood pouring from her leg. Clearly he was strong enough to overpower his mate, so why was it so necessary to take it to that extent?

So, when Treyah brought up the topic the dark man wasn’t sure what exactly he was supposed to say. She clearly was born for leadership, just a yearling and yet she had full control of most members exclusively. Stilling his paws Draven looked at her, really looked at her. She was as beautiful as the first day they had found that crypt, yet something in her eyes had aged so far from that day. ”You could lead alone,” He had never heard of it happening but, ”If anyone could lead alone it would be you, or my mother but…” The man trailed off, he couldn’t remember if he had told the she wolf what had happened. Probably not, but he couldn’t remember.

[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health