(See All?) Announcements
723 Users Online
Google, Bing

Just a young gun, with a quick fuse! — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hawthorn who has 35 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
For @Ravenna if you can get here! This will be so fun! Thoughts. Speech.

After winter had started to recede from The Lore, Emmaline had moved out of her little hole that she called home and started moving south. The wind still held some sort of chill to it, that was not going away for a while as far as she was concerned. Her search for her brother had been unsuccessful so far, but she was not about to give up on him. She felt her longing for another wolf burning through her, it felt like she was going to die from the loneliness. Food was scarce so hunger was not making her feel any better. But through it all she was determined to find him... "Icarus... The name of her brother rang through her mind like a bell. Why did you have to be run off? We were so happy with life, but then our parents just had to screw it up!"

She moved forward with determination on her face, heart pounding with eagerness and eyes locked forward. The scents of the meadow were beginning to grow stronger as the sun came out and shed it's beautiful light on the ground, and her. She stopped and stuck her head up to soak up the sunlight, she made herself feel like a plant. Giggling, she sat down and made herself comfortable, this was too good an opportunity to miss, and when she found her brother she wanted to have plenty of places she could show him whenever she got the chance.

She got up after a few minutes and started forward again, feeling rejuvenated and full of energy, this was going to be a good day.

Not long after she started moving she came to a place with a very strong wolf-smell, it made her fur stand on end and her eyes widen with fear. "This could be bad." She told herself, and started to back away slowly...
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 03:14 PM by Emmaline.)
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
and with a spark its going to be

Medic 1/3

The last few days had been horribly stressful for the new mother Willow Ridge. Already she had been in a bad mood from the conversation she had with her brother at the borders of her pack territory and now this morning the death of her uncle only made things far worse for ware. After the burial of Nicolo, Ravenna decided it was as good of time as any to take a moment to herself in order to come to terms with what had happened. Going out west to the Hush Meadow seemed like a good choice because here she could also dig for herbs specifically ones to tend to stress as she didn't know what all this stress in the past few days would cause on her unborn pups. Even though she had never had pups of her own before she knew now that it would be them who would always come first above herself and above every other within the ranks.

As she strolled along through the growing grasses of the meadow after winter's passing, her nose was at work and her expression obviously of determination and purpose. The silver woman was not exactly in the mood for a family visit today and so remained low in order to avoid any of the many kin she may run into from the Scowle just beyond. Ravenna knew lavender grew here and now that it was spring she was hoping to find some for stress and anxiety. The first thing she ran into was a cluster of yarrow, their white blooms standing out in the past green grass. She began to pluck them, knowing that these plants would do good for her and some other members of the pack in order to help with their sleep for the night after what had happened in their ranks. It would also help with the nausea her or the other expecting mother would have during their pregnancy.

She was silent and content here doing her work and she was not disturbed until the voice of a young female caught her attention. She stopped her plucking and lifted her head, grey ears perked in the direction of the words. This could be bad, the other wolf had said and if course Ravenna thought she meant her. Silver eyes scanned the meadow, locking on the tawny youth and yet, said nothing.

the biggest fire they've ever seen

Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Hey, Thanks! Just one problem, everything was in her thoughts, she never said anything. Thoughts. Speech. (also she says "I am Emmaline Archer of the south. I come with no ill-intent.")

As Emmaline was backing away she looked over to her side, bent on making sure that no-one was sneaking up on her. Ears lifted to hear anything around her, nose going overtime, eyes flicking back and forth across the scene in front of her. This was a dangerous place for a lone wolf, and she knew it. Birds chirped overhead, while she could hear mice in the grass chewing on some seeds not 2 tail-lengths from her. Heart pounding she scanned the situation with utmost importance. Her mind was racing back and forth between "Run" and "Stop" so all she could do was keep backing up.

As her eyes scanned the scene in front of her one last time, she caught sight of a grey woman a fair bit older than her. She jumped with surprise... "KYAAH!!!" and set herself into a fearful stance by instinct. This was a much larger woman who was obviously in better shape. A fight would only end in disaster, and running would be futile. Looking straight at the gray woman, she said only what she felt would save her life... "IamEmmalineArcherofthesouthIcomewithnoill-intent!" and slowly turned her head to not make eye contact.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ah crap, sorry about that! I guess I have to get used to your writing style and pay a little bit more attention to your codes. Lol Oops!

'KYAHHH!' Came the noise from the youth, placing herself into a sudden defensive stance out of fear. Ravenna, well, stared and after a moment found herself blinking hard with an obvious look of confusion written over her face. One yarrow stem still in her mouth, her jaw drops at the youth's words which rushed to quickly from her mouth Ravenna had to take a moment to try and figure out just exactly what she had said in the first place. Yarrow stem having fell to the ground, Ravenna stammers. "Uh.... What now?" What was her problem? Obviously the other pup was scared but to think that she reacted as such by Ravenna was a mystery to her.

Then it took Ravenna a few more moments to guess that she, such a young girl out here in the open on her own and running into a stranger might be a scary situation. Perhaps she was lost? Then everything the little girl had said began to click. She was Emmaline Archer of the south and came with no ill intent. Well, that was all fine and dandy to Ravenna. Of course by what the girl said Ravenna did not think that she had only recently come to the Lore and that she was born in Torbine. Saying she was from the South only made Ravenna think that she had to be one of Morganna's children she had yet to meet. But wait, Emmaline wasn't the name of one of Morganna's daughters... "Well I suppose it's good to meet you then, Emmaline. I guess you could say you ran into a good place to be, if it's family your looking for?" She didn't look much like an Archer without the pale colored eyes or dark fur, though there were still a rare few that held the agouti coloring, like Castiel, for example, a brother she had been told of but had yet to meet personally. "The south of Relic Lore is crawling with Archers." Of course however, she might already know that, depending on who she was kin to, that is.

Ravenna sniffed, letting the young woman's scent tell her that she did not smell like the Scowle wolves the way Macha had. Ravenna knew she was not one of Skoll's kids, having met the ones in the lands already and seeing as none of her sister's daughters were named 'Emmaline', where did this pup come from, exactly? Ravenna decided to hold her tongue for the time being before blurting out a million questions like 'Who were her parents', 'Where did she come from' and 'How did she get here'. "Name's Ravenna Archer-Lyall." So she decided with a simple introduction to start.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
It's okay! Just wanted you to know. And this is going to be a bit of a new one for Ems! BTW Torbine is to the south right? Thoughts. Speech.

"No I was actually trying to avoid my immediate family. But thanks for the warning." Was Emmaline's reply to hearing that the south of Relic Lore was "Crawling with Archers". The woman in front of her obviously had no intent of hurting her, so emmaline felt that she could relax a little. She slowly left her scared stance and instead assumed a very regal one, as if to show that she held honor and was going to keep it. Looking the other woman over, she could see that she was very beautiful. A bit of envy grew in her for a second... "Wish I had fur like that." She thought in a sort of self loathing manner, before biting back that thought. Icarus wouldn't want her to doubt herself, she was fine.

She looked at the woman and studied her, as she seemed to be doing to Emmy. A skeptical look seemed to form on the other's face and immediately Emmaline thought that she might have to be more convincing. But that wasn't the case at all. Instead the other woman started to introduce herself... "Name's Ravenna Archer-Lyall." Had been her introduction, and a very relaxed one at that. But at hearing that word... Archer, the last thing Emmaline was going to do was relax! Her eyes widened and her mouth went dry, this was not good. "Please don't tell my parents where I am! They ran my br-" She stopped, something told her not to say that, so instead she said... "They ran me from the pack, and now they are hunting me. Please... I can't let them find me." She pleaded, and she felt that perhaps a name for her mother and father was in order. "My parents are Renzo and Lorcette Archer. Please don't tell them you found me." She stopped and prepared to run just in case...
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Actually, I always imagined Torbine would be somewhere more north. :3

So she was trying to avoid her family, at least the immediate bit which added on more questions for Ravenna. It wasn't odd to her however that she might want to avoid some of her kin. After all with such a large family, alot which were either chaotic or lawful which naturally numbed heads, alot having a dominant nature and so many other aspects of personality in between, it was only logical that the Archer family didn't all get along with one another at all times.

Once the young girl seemed to understand Ravenna had no intentions of causing her any harm she seemed to relax, her fearful and defensive stance replaced with a more poised one of the "Archer nature". Though once Ravenna introduced herself it seemed like Emmaline was once more lost for words a moment until she explained. That her parents had run her out of the pack only then to decide to hunt her down. It didn't make sense to the silver woman but it didn't have to. The situation was none of the woman's business nor one she cared to get mixed up in.

None the less the girl offered the names of her parents, as if to wait and see if Ravenna knew them and what reaction she had to it. "Look, I've never heard of either of those names before so I think your safe here ok?" She spoke, trying to calm the obviously skittish child. "At least for now. Where are you from, anyhow?" Torbine, perhaps? Of course, just because she was an Archer and was not from Relic Lore didn't mean she was from Torbine either. For all she knew she could have been from the Dell or any other pack formed after an Archer left The Empire. So, Ravenna didn't jump to any conclusions.

(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2018, 06:38 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Oh, okay! I guess that we can agree that it is what it is! :) Thoughts. Speech.

The older silver woman said that she had never heard of Emmy's parents and that she was safe here for now. Emmy was a bit relived to know this now, but she didn't completely relax just yet. "Okay then... she started to say with a quick sigh. "Sorry I acted so weird there. Just don't know who to trust yet." The older woman asked where she was from, and took on a curious look that seemed to bore into the young Archer, as if trying to find her every secret. "Well, I don't suppose that telling her would be so bad."

"I am from Torbine, grew up there and lived there as long as life would let me..." She faltered for a second and seemed to lose her train of thought, only to regain it when she realized that she seemed to be stalling. Sorry about that. My mind has just been chaotic and skittish after spending this whole time looking for my brothe-...!!!!! She realised too late that she had just given her brother's existence away. She started to breath a bit more quickly, eyes growing with a bit of fear, only to stop when she realised that @Ravenna could offer some good help... "Have you ever heard of Icarus Archer? He is my brother. I've been looking for him for a while now."
(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2018, 07:23 PM by Emmaline.)
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

The young timbered female apologized for her oddity, saying she just didn't know who to trust yet. Ravenna couldn't really blame the girl, being off on her own as a youth. She could have only imagined how Adeltra had done on her own when she had gotten lost from home. However, Adeltra had grown to become a rather social female, very good with meets and greets which helped with her role of taking on being a scout when it came to either delivering messages or meeting visitors near the border.

Finally then the other female decided it would be okay to say where she was from. Torbine. Ravenna had thought that perhaps that was the case though had not wanted to assume. It would have been correct in her doing so though it seemed. "My mother and uncle are from Torbine... Though I have never personally been there myself." She admitted to the youth who then said that she had come to this place because she had been trying to find her brother, Icarus. "Can't say I have heard of him. She spoke then, a small laugh escaping her and a shrug of her shoulders then. "Sorry I'm not much help. My sister however, Morganna... She has been to Torbine before. Maybe she would know of him? Though if your avoiding family from Torbine that's going to be a risk your gonna have to take." It was of course up to the girl what she did, but it would be hard to avoid the majority of her family and try to speak to ones that might know about her brother at the same time.

Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
I think that my next post should be the last one, then it won't last forever and take up too much of our time. Thoughts. Speech.

The girl listened with interest as @Ravenna gave her what information she had. She had never been to Torbine and did not know her brother. The small girl's face sank a bit as she heard this, she had been hoping for some sort of info on her brother but, no such luck. She listened on as the older lady said about her own sister having been to Torbine and possibly knowing him. Emmy knew that this was about the best chance she would get to find her brother, but it still made her nervous to think that this Morganna might turn her over to her family.

"Where can I find your sister?" Emmy asked. She needed to know where to start looking. She thought for a second and asked... "And when I meet her... what should I expect and say?" She sat down in front of Ravenna and prepared to listen to what she had to say.