(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Bing

Proioxis — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hussar who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

Blackmoore have smiled in response to seeing the silvery woman rise up, instead of declining his request. It wasn't much, but still the man smiled politely as he let her to catch up with him and take the lead. She had however surprised the male a little turning south, and leading the man towards the borders of the willow ridge as she had explained where it's probable to find the herb they were looking for. Mentioning in the process that they would probably had to go out of the pack boundaries to collect some... The words had finally clicked as the male realized now why perhaps he'd saw a signs of fluster and hesitation coming from her. It made sense now...

"Oh I see... But don't you worry, I doubt anyone will bother us - especially tonight. Not after the show they got to experience today." The man commented with a smudge of confidence as he grinned his chops menacingly on the remembrance how the last assault have ended. It was doubtful that there would be more coyotes looking to cause trouble, meaning they wouldn't have the same number advantage as before. The male was sure if the push come to shove he'd would manage this time... Not that he didn't just hours before, but then the stakes had been different. "I think we got all the time we might need. Don't you worry." He added, in a warmer, reassuring tone.

Fade/Fin/Exit. Tell me do you want to post one more time or do we archive it as it is. c:
Also perhaps lets say she'd taught him basic about the yarrow?