397 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Finley, Eros

love on the weekend — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
For @Celandine~

April 3rd; Evening; Light Snow; 23* F, -5* C.

Maeve’s seemingly sudden death had flown over the Archer brothers' heads - much to Skoll’s relief. It had barely affected Niles, whose daily routines probably continued as normal as if he had never left the Scowle (and came in contact with Willow Ridge), and rightly so since the boy barely knew her. If anything, they should have been spared after the death of Isolde, their parents, and Castel over the past year alone. Really, the whole pack should have been spared...

As he had yet to get in touch with Morganna, now that the Season, had passed, Skoll turned his attention now to Celandine. After his and Niles’ “spill” of sorts in the Willows a few days ago, he had washed his paws of the whole ordeal. He was going to tell them both in due time what had happened.

The dark Archer crept through the darkening grove, only stumbling once or twice on certain paths where it was easy to lose footing on the moss and mud. He drew close to where he knew the pale Leader often rested and wondered now if she had already settled down for the night.

He let out a soft bark, ”Hello? Are you there?”
(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2018, 07:11 PM by Skoll.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine could already feel the swell of her stomach whenever she moved. Though it was slight, it swayed in a way that was more awkward than the pale fae was used to. It made walking annoying. It made her even more unwilling to lay down, and gods forbid she imagine how round she must have looked. She hated absolutely everything about it, but she kept her thoughts to herself. Instead, she tried to focus on other things, like the borders, and the caches, and the going-ons of packlife. Truthfully, she'd kept herself immersed in such things since Maeve's passing, but telling herself that it was just the foreign objects inside of her was easier.

Nights were the hardest, though she had always preferred them before. There was something satisfying about being awake while the rest of the world slept. It gave her time to just.. be, but things were different now. So she made her way to the usual spot, debating whether or not she'd make an attempt at sleeping. Thankfully, she didn't have to think on it too long, as Skoll's familiar voice called out. "Hmm? Yeah. Did you want something?" Not that he needed a reason to seek her out. He hadn't strayed far since the first night that they spent together.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
"Hmm?" she answered him, "Yeah. Did you want something?"

He ducked under a low-hanging branch and past a boulder to find her in her little hideaway spot. Ghost grey eyes blinked at her through the darkness, his whole body freezing in one spot for a moment as if to 'read' her demeanor first. Then, as quietly as he could manage, he swept over to where she was and, as was customary for a man of his standing, he bowed his head and gently raked his teeth and tongue across her chin. He hovered there for as long as was respectful then withdrew from her to give her space.

Unsure if he ought to sit, or even linger for long, he merely stood, looming over her and pressing his dark temple to hers. "I just wanted to see how you are," he whispered. "I was just on my way to hunt something down for you, but I wanted to check on my Empress first." His tail hung low, but not limp or lifeless; the slight curve in it hinted at a wag that would come if he found her to be well. "Are you all right?"
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

As her gaze found Skoll in the darkness, Celandine tilted her head. Though his presence had become so normal, it was always interesting to watch him move through the night. He was.. suited to it in a way that she was not, could disappear into it if he chose to, and yet she felt so comfortable in it.

Bright eyes followed his inky form as the distance between them fell away, and he came to rake his teeth across her chin. He was always so... respectful? Cautious? Whatever he was, the woman no longer thought that it was odd, like she had in the beginning. Maybe she had expected him to be more like his sister, rough around the edges. Skoll wasn't though. His edges were clean, and sharp, and she was used to them now.

His question, like his presence, came as no surprise. The woman would answer in the same fashion as always, because it was expected. Because she was Celandine, and Celandine wasn't pathetic. She didn't need or want anyone's pity. Life would continue, regardless of whether or not Maeve was alive. Regardless of whether or not she'd lost the only family she had left. So those thoughts, as per usual, were pushed away into the dark recesses of the alpha's mind. Maybe they'd finally stay where they belonged. "I'm fine." She let a smile soften her features. "I was debating whether I'd sleep, or not, but it seems as though I'm wide awake. Mind if I tag along?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity