(See All?) Announcements
685 Users Online
Google, Bing

[BWP] Sell me a sign — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
@Macha and maybe @Nellie? Windy weather and moist snow have caused snow rollers to form all over.
but it's kind to be cruel

She hadn't been able to find anyone to ask if this was ok, but it was to be expected. Leaders were busy people. She left the phesant by the den for Kyna and made her way down the mountain. She knew the way by now. Long silver legs ate up the ground across the rise and into the meadow. The waning moon was high in the sky by now and washed the hint of green from her eyes as her steps began to slow. She could smell them here, the wolves of her aunt's pack. She even thought she caught a whiff of her father somewhere on the breeze despite the slushy snow underfoot.

The wind whipped through her fur as it had for days, snow rollers littering the meadow where there hadn't been enough disturbance to pack the snow down. Under the light of the moon they looked eerily like scavengers, foxes, coyotes and bobcats. She wasn't feeling so terribly timid out here on her own, but it did cause a shiver to run down her spine none the less. "Brr," She tried to cover her unease as a bad case of the chills. Her coat was looking a little ratty in anticipation of spring after all.

Attica Grace Archer
(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2018, 01:20 AM by Attica.)
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

The waning moon was quite versatile in the eyes of magick. It could be used for spells relating to curses, removal, repelling, reversing, protection.. But most of all, it could be used for spells relating to cleansing. Something Macha had ever so desperately been trying to achieve this past month. Man, things sure would have been a lot easier had it already been spring. Not the sloshy snow filled 'spring' either. The time of the year where plants and herbs were most plentiful. There wasn't much the young Archer could do in the ways of purification without tools like that, and she could only get so far in prayer and bathing in icy pools of water. The waning moon was her last hope to feel okay again without waiting for the season to really kick in.

Trotting slowly across the meadow, Macha hoped to just absorb as much moonlight as her precious deity would allow before the sun finally began to rise. She hadn't expected to come across anyone, not at these hours. Though life always managed to surprise her in some way or another. A dark coated wolf could be spotted just a short distance in front of her, and while the Archer hadn't really been in the mood to strike up conversation as of lately, she figured it must of been a sign of some sort, some how. Because things like this always were. "Hello..?" The fae whispered softly, hoping not to startle the girl.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
what are you doin’ to my head?

She almost mistook the whisper as a trick of the wind, but wide silver eyes still darted as her head turned, finally coming to land on an equally dark wolf in the moonlight. She smelled of Morganna, salt, pine and white fur. "Hello," she answered in kind, "You're one of the Scowle wolves?" She wondered if this was one of Morganna's travelling children. "My name is Attica, Attica Archer. I'm headed that way to visit family, though I wouldn't mind some company." A small shiver passed down her spine for the unseasonably cold weather. "It's a bit... spooky with all these rolly things around."

Attica Grace Archer
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Indeed I am." The fae smiled in response to the woman's question. For a brief moment she wondered how the stranger came to that conclusion, but she brushed the concern off as quickly as it came for she figured her coat must of smelled heavily of the area or something along those lines. "Attica Archer.." The witch repeated back to herself quietly, trying to run through her head why the name sounded so familiar as the woman continued on the conversation. It wasn't the Archer part that caught her attention, Hells, everyone was seemingly related to her somehow.. Attica.. Attica..

"Attica Archer!!" Macha screeched in an almost overzealous manner, probably rudely interrupting her company unintentionally in the process. The name sounded so familiar because her father had mentioned a sister baring the very one whilst he was still with her and her brothers in Devilsbite. "M-Macha Archer!!" The fae chirped, though as far as she knew it might not even be likely she knew anything of her occultist siblings. "I mean.. You're my older sister! Skoll is my dad, too!"

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer

Attica flinched as the girl screeched her name into the dead of the night - it was almost loud enough to wake the dead. Ears turned back and muscles tensed ready to run as her tail brushed against her belly... but then she responded with her own name. Another Archer? Maybe this was one of Morganna's children that she had been expecting from Torbine? But then she continued.

Sister.

She had a sister?!

Attica's jaw hung slackly as everything whirled around in her mind. "Oh..." Was all she could manage, more a whisper than a word. And Sven had gone to wherever her father was and so he probably knew about her sister but hadn't told her? Granted they hadn't really done much more than snap and snarl at each other since he had come back. Was she the only one that hadn't known? Finally, she began to come back to herself. "What was it like? Growing up with parents?" The blunt words left her mouth before it registeres just what she was saying, her expression serious. He didn't leave Macha either, did he? It was just her.

Attica Grace Archer
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You realize that two coyotes have been following you.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Pardon?" The fae questioned with a puzzled expression. What was with this rapid energy shift? Attica didn't have her parents, didn't have Skoll growing up? Well, certainly there must have been a good reason, right? Perhaps she'd question her father about it later.. As far as the witch could tell, he cared an awful lot about all of his children! However the sister in front of her spoke words that contradicted that statement, how bizarre! Regardless, Macha couldn't understand why she was being so.. Harsh? About it? After all, it wasn't her fault! Maybe she was just reading the air wrong..

"Well, if by growing up with parents you mean me watching my 'Mother's' scream at and leave visible marks upon our brother's for little to no reason while dad remained powerless and unable to help then.. Just peachy I suppose. You seemed a little surprised earlier, would now be a bad time to tell you about them? The other four brothers you have?" She wasn't trying to be rude, really she wasn't. However it was pretty disappointing that the girl didn't match Macha's enthusiasm when it came to their relation, and perhaps she was letting that show a bit now.

It was then that the raw stench of coyote's began to fill the young Archer's nose, and she allowed her ears to flicker in attempts to pick up where they might have been located. "Now might be a horrible time to tell you that I'm really not much of a fighter." She whispered to her newly revealed kin, letting out a heavy sigh as she turned her head to properly greet the pair.

Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer

It was more shock than malice that had made her tone so flat and once the girl had finished saying her piece, her ears were folded flat against her skull, "Oh-uh, sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I'm just... still adjusting to the idea of having a dad. Sven raised me with Nonna and Kiki, but I haven't really spoken to him since he got back, like... actually talked... rather than just yelling at him." Maybe if she had been a little more reasonable, she would have had some warning.

That there were more brothers out there, four of them no less, was just debris in the storm at the moment, but her whirling thoughts would have to wait. She'd almost call their interlopers a welcome distraction at this point... that was until Macha declared that she wasn't much of a fighter. Truth be told, Attica wasn't much of one either. Her fur bristled instinctively, after all she was supposed to be the older sibling here. What would Sven do? Probably tell me to get them, she thought rather sheepishly, recalling that even geese and turkeys had almost been beyond the realm of her capabilities in the past. But there were two of them, and only two coyotes...

She managed a nervous laugh, "I bet Aunt Morg would have run them off already hey? They wouldn't have dared to come so close to Nonna Ele." She'd only met her Aunt a few times, but she didn't seem the sort to take any nonsense. Attica could be like that too if she had to... couldn't she? And what about Nonna? She'd be so disappointed if her granddaughter ran away from vermin. "They're just big rats at the end of the day, aren't they?" She tried to make herself look bigger, and less afraid than she was, and the coyotes seemed to hold their ground, chittering between themselves. She didn't want to be the first to back down, but maybe it'd be for the best...

Attica Grace Archer
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie didn't think much of it when she crossed over Macha's trail. Even the scent of a stranger on the breeze wasn't enough to force the Archer away from her intended course. There was still plenty to do before the pup's arrival, and chatting it up wasn't one of them. What did stop her, was the volatile taste of coyotes in the air.

Turning, the near-yearling broke into a sprint. Gods, what was going on? Coyotes weren't supposed to act this way. They had always been prone to fear, and skittishness before, but now? It was like they had all went mad overnight, clumping together in groups, and hunting wolves who easily doubled them in size. The whole lot of them could rot in hell.

Nearing the pair, Elenora let out a sigh of relief. Thank the Pooka, they hadn't been hurt. "Fuck'sake. Yer guys alright?'

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

So she lived with Sven? Why hadn't he mentioned anything about it to her? It would of been good information to have. Hells, he could have offhandedly said something about it when she was introduced to her cousin! Right? Must of just.. Slipped his mind. The fae let out a loud, exaggerated sigh. She knew Attica existed, she just hadn't been aware it was so close by. 'I would of definitely introduced myself sooner..'

"Nonna Ele?" The witch paused, was that a name or a place? Suppose it didn't matter. "Y-Yeah. Big rats. With big.. Sharp..Teeth and.." Oh man, this wasn't looking too good.

Miraculously, Nellie happened upon the pair, allowing Macha a sense of relief. "Oh! She's a fighter!" the fae said over-enthusiastically. "Nellie, yes! We're fine! Or, we are now!"