(See All?) Announcements
572 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

No apology here that you owe me[BWP] — Princess' Place 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Steph who has 29 posts.
Inactive
Starhale Tainn
His words relieved her, and confounded her. He did not seem to really want for her to go, did he?

Starhale. You're doing it. You're making another friend...

She had to laugh at his suggestion that she had come here to sleep, and spoke with a grin: I mean, if that were the case, I'll have you know that if you've heard any rumors that this territory is nice to sleep in, it is just not true. One minute, it's warm, and the second you wake up, snow, everywhere. Whatsup with that? And don't even get me started on the— a passing breeze completed her sentence. Starhale shifted her weight, anxious. By the end of her words, her grin had faded as worry overtook her. The fact of the matter was that she was a lone wolf. And though she had the fortune of the Edge wolves company, she was not one of them.

I really should go. A lone wolf is no match for a band of bold coyotes, she said, ears flattening, and her attempt to sound lighthearted was rewarded with failure as she heard only strain. Starhale had been protected by a subordinate of his, and hardly expected or desired his leader to go out of their way to do the same.
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan rolled his eyes. It wasn't as if the weather was always this changeable, for the most part it was fairly predictable. Cold in the winter, rainy in the spring, really fucking hot in the summer and a little chilly in the autumn. Sure, the snow was a little out of season but as he thought before it wasn't entirely unwelcome. He raised his front paw and idly kicked at the snow, till he saw a blur of green and pink, dying grass and flowers. Good.

The wind rustled the branches of the surrounding trees and in an instant Askan stood to alert, his hackles raised and his tail stiff. Again? Fucking hell, what was their problem. They had been an issue for far too long, when were the mutts going to get the message? Either way, Askan quickly concluded that things couldn't continue on as they were. He would have to talk to Reyes, see if they could figure things out for once and for all.

Starhale's shaky voice dragged him out of his inner musings. His ears flicked forward as she announced that she had to leave. Askan wouldn't stop her, it was probably for the best.

"Try not to die." Askan told her, just a hit of wit lingering in his tone.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by Steph who has 29 posts.
Inactive
Starhale Tainn

He seemed to agree with her, and Starhale was relieved about this. The last thing she wanted to do was put another wolf at risk. This was Hero's leader, too; she was certain he could take care of himself, but given she was no subordinate of his she did not want him even considering taking care of her, a loner. He had a pack to worry about. He did not begrudge her the instinctual desire to pass through, though the desire was less for self-preservation and more for care of his own wellbeing. His final words were not missed, and Starhale could only smile and think: he cares.

I'll do my best, she rejoined. Stay safe. There seem to be a lot of coyotes around here, she advised with a dip of her head. Starhale was certain Hero would report to his leader just how many, and had no interest in stealing his thunder—but she did want Askan to be wary of his surroundings on his return home. Starhale then made to depart, and would only stop should he have anything else to say, or else he physically sought to be an obstacle.

Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

"Yes...I noticed that."He told her, slowly so that there was no way she could miss the pronounced sarcasm in his tone.

Though he supposed he couldn't blame her for that, seeing as she only just arrived in the area. If their roles were reversed he would have likely tried to spread the news as well, just with less enthusiasm and more squinting. Just because he was like that.

With a flick of a tail Askan dismissed himself then turned to head back to the Shallows."Bye."Was all he said as he left.

Considering all things he supposed it hadn't gone too badly. It wasn't as if he felt better about himself or the situation he was in but he didn't feel worse either. Even if those damn coyotes were kicking up a stink right outside of his home. Fucking mongrels.

Askan exit.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]