(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Bing, Google, Moonshadow

[m] vial of mercury — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg smiled encouragingly at his friend. "I was nervous too. I'm nervous this year even though I've done it before." He glanced at his paws. "Sometimes I wonder if Chan left because I didn't do well enough, or if he just got lost... And then I blame myself because I should have found him."

He smiled again. "But I know deep down that he loves us and he'll be home soon. You on the other paw have been stable and constant in this pack for so long. You deserve this. Moon and I will be here to help you, just like you were for us.  Two litters though; we're going to be busy!"

He bumped Kajika one more time as he stood. "Get some rest my friend. I won't be far." The veteran returned to his post, where he was partially hidden by the trees. He scanned the area, watching for any sign of a threat. He'd die before he watched the Cove lose any more pups. It was time for their luck to chamge.

EXIT
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2018, 03:51 AM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fading and Archiving.

He knew that if anyone in the cove would understand what he was feeling it would he Tagg. His tawny friend had experienced fatherhood for the first time the previous year. His second only confirmed his thoughts, “At least I know my feelings are normal,” he said jokingly. A more serious expression crossed his features as his friend spoke of his son. “I don't think Chan being missing has anything to do with your parenting Tagg, your a good father. I think he got lost and hasn't been able to find his way back. I also don't think you should blame yourself for not finding him. It's hard to find someone when your following a trail that has grown cold.” It seemed to Kajika that was what Tagg had been doing from what Moonshadow had told him.

He couldn't help but beam at the words that Tagg offered in praise of him and all that he'd done for the pack. “I am sure that he will return one day because he does love you but he is young so maybe something is keeping him.” For all they knew he was trying to woo some girl or something. “For the longest time I never thought I would become a father and now I still find it hard to wrap my mind around it. Your right though, we are going to be busy. I appreciate your offer and will keep it in mind as there will be a time I need to return to my duties.” It wouldn't he that day or the next.

“Thank you Tagg,” he said to his second as watched him rise to his feet. The bump to his shoulder was received and a bump was given back. The man soon returned to his post. Though Kajika didn't expect any trouble he was glad to have the backup should it be needed. He too returned to his post at the den entrance settling in for the time being.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.