673 Users Online
Bing, Google

Mark my Words — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
@Kuru

She was seeing red. Anger coursed through Tikhi like it had never done before. How could Tagg betray her like this? How could he choose that woman over her, someone he'd known and fought alongside with? How dare he? She would show him. Maybe he got her to run away this time, but he wouldn't find her so quickly swayed the next time they met. He would come home with her.

The Morone girl was so LOST in her thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to her footing or the land around her. There was a sudden rumble and the ground beneath her feet gave way. With a yelp Tikhi slid down the mountainside, paws getting sucked into the mud so she couldn't escape. This was bad, this was very bad. Fortunately, she had almost been to the bottom of the pass and didn't have far to fall. The moving mound of earth came to a rest with its captive at the edge of the heap, half hurried in the muck.

How was she going to get out of this one?
Played by KiwiSeaweed who has 34 posts.
Kuru made his way toward another mountain peak. He hated the trek upwards because he knew it was all slip-sliding back down. But I must keep moving, he reminded himself. I must find her.

He was a fair way up when he heard rocks falling nearby. The rumble was accompanied by a yelp. A wolf is in trouble! he realized. The boy made a sharp turn and charged in the direction of the noise. He scanned the sloping ground with a mix of hope and fear for the distinctive white pelt of his missing friend.

Instead, Kuru saw gray fur, half hidden by stones and mud. No one he knew. But he wasn't about to leave another wolf in trouble. He picked his way over to the stranger, careful to avoid spots where the soil was loose. He called to the gray wolf, "Hey! Are you hurt?"

Word count: 150