(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Google, Bing, Galen

[BWP] [S] i've come back to the land i'd lost — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Marina who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lauraceae Ritter
The new sign above his head read Coyote Chum — fresh and ready for chowing down! Although he had not known it, as soon as he was on the ground, the battle had been lost. He was panicking now, unable to think between the loud noises of the coyotes. Birtie easily got a hold of his neck and when he felt her teeth against his flesh he yelped. He had expected to feel blood, to feel pain... was he dying? Was there no blood or pain in death? His mind whirled and he struggled. He didn't want to die!

"Let me go!" he was no longer the big, tough boy who cussed. He was a tiny child, weak and helpless and beaten. The coyotes were yipping and closer and fear bubbled up in his throat. "I'm sorry!" he pleaded, lying with every ounce of conviction that he had left in him. Hell, he would have tried to convince her that he was a cat if that's what it took. Lauraceae continued to struggle, "Please!"
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She should have killed him when he started pleading. The Parlow had him in such a vulnerable position that the sinking of her teeth would have been easy enough to finish the job. But the sight of a coyote out of her good eye caused her to release her grip on the boy, backing up from his form. Half of her face was well bloodied which meant she was a target for the coyotes.

Fuck off and don't come back here. She spat at the yearling before taking her leave. By the time she got back home, she'd realize the damage that had been done to her eye. Perhaps she'd also realize just how dumb and hot headed she had been to fight the boy.

-Birtie Exit-

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Marina who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lauraceae Ritter
When she finally let go of him, he realized she had not injured his neck. No blood, no searing pain, just a bit of saliva. Laurel stared at the woman in shock, offering a whine in reply at her warning to not come back. When she made her leave, the scarred boy scrambled to get up. A coyote was close, but running after the woman. He saw two others chase after her, leaving a final two for him. Two sets of golden eyes stared at him and Laurel trembled, unable to move for a moment.

Despite everything, he was unbelievably happy to just be alive.

Eventually he remembered how to use his legs — his aching, always-tired legs — and began to run. The two canines chasing him yipped and howled and mocked him as they ran. Laurel wondered what it was like for the wolves who weren't relentlessly pursued by coyotes, or for the wolves that grew up in happy families with parents who loved them.

— Exit Lauraceae!