(See All?) Announcements
640 Users Online
Google, Bing

[bwp] are you really gonna love me when i'm gone? — Darkwater Rapids 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Mari had asked, but in all honesty she didn't really care what Gabi's mate was into. Still, her brother's response was anything but endearing, he piled on the bitterness till it was up to his eyes. It was hard to tell if they were going through a rough patch or if Gabriel was just being a moody fuck, all dark and brooding, like he wanted to do nothing more but sit in shadows. Her head tipped to the side as she pursed her lips, her moon eyes roving over his form, taking note of the slant of his lips. Yeah...he was in one of his bad moods, no mistaking it.

Typical ole' Gabi

"A martyr? Ha! She laughed aloud, tipping her head back. She'd let him keep the zorra shit...cause he wasn't wrong. "That's a new one. You don't have to butter me up though, Gabi, if you really want me over for dinner, I'll come." She stepped closer, narrowing the distance between them with delicate little footsteps. Like she was some damn princess, ha! Bumping into his side-fuck he was tall- she ran it home with a nip to the loose skin on his neck.

"I'm not staying though, you hear?" She told him firm and resolute as she turned to leave. The 'yotes could have this river for all she cared, Gabi & Co could deal with it later, if ever. "Staying in one spot is asking for trouble, had enough of that for a life time. Now it was her turn to be bitter.

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by Ace who has 510 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reyes

“Oh, I hear you,” Gabriel grumbled under his breath – he wasn’t exactly begging Marisol to stay. Frankly, he wasn’t certain how long he could put up with her bristly attitude. The Reyes siblings hadn’t all parted ways broken-hearted and tearful, after all. All those big personalities could only cohabitate for so long, and the alpha wouldn’t bet on the pair of them remaining peaceful for very long. And given how well he’d gotten on with Askan in the beginning of things… Well, he didn’t really want to imagine how things would go between his mate and his younger sister.

So Marisol was given access to Shallow’s Edge for the night, away from the coyotes, and given one of Gabriel’s personal caches. Didn’t take a thing from the pack. She looked (and probably smelled) enough like the older alpha that she’d be fine for a night, anyways. Reyes had little doubt his sibling would be off on her merry way again not long after dawn, likely without saying goodbye at all. She’d never been the sentimental one.

“Ain’t that the truth,” he muttered under his breath as he turned and led the way. Did she mean trouble, or staying in one place? And what did he mean, for that matter?

At least they agreed on one thing – one heckin’ jaded world outlook.

fade.

[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]