(See All?) Announcements
277 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing

Joining
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa paced back and forth, unsure if she should join or even if they would let her join. She was beginning to drive herself crazy with all the back and forth. She stopped and an image of her mother passed through her mind. She would have wanted Isa to be happy. She started thinking about Reba, the black femme she had met, she had though of Reba as a friend. She wanted to spend more time with her, but she also wanted to find her sister. She shook her head. If Hartt was here she would more than likely find her own pack to join.

Isa sat down, sure that this was what she wanted. She tilted her head back and let out a long, low howl. She called to the leaders of Copper Rock Creek. She would ask them to let her join their pack.
Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
Wille happened to be scouting the borders, when she heard a nearby howl. Wow, this was her chance. A chance to prove her worth. She slowly, padded forward, curios of the intruder. She had to protect her boundaries. The sun was high, making her pelt shine in the sun even more. She sighed and shook her head. Sometimes, she just plain out wished she didn't have a white pelt. She wagged her tail, excited and yet anxious for her first encounter.

Wille silently stepped into the clearing, where she too joined Copper Rock Creek along with Kanosak. She narrowed her eyes. How should she handle this? Willie was a delicate wolf, often choosing not to start fights and she often avoided snide comments. She found herself growling. How was she growling? Maybe she had already gotten protective of her new found home. A stranger was still in position of howling. <b>"Who are you?"</b>
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa flattened her ears to her head as she lowered her head and tucked her tail between her legs. She breathed in the femme's scent, she was a pack wolf but she wasn't a dominant one that Isa could ask to join. "My name is Ismeme Theos. I would like to speak with your pack leader to ask them permission to join your pack" She eyed the white wolf. Isa wasn't looking for a fight and it seemed like this femme did.

She met the femme's gaze as she spoke. "I am not a threat Miss. I have no intention of bringing harm to you or any of your pack members." She smiled sincerely as she paused for a moment. "May I ask your name Miss? We can get to know each other before one of your leaders gets here."
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
Willie sighed, how she failed. <b>"Oh, forgive me for my attitude, I am not like that."</b> She shook her head. <b>"May we start over? My name is Willie Lylla. Oh, and you don't have to call me 'miss'"</b> She still kept her senses alert, in case this female was hiding something. She felt awful. She had shone an awful, rude first attitude towards the wolf that clearly did not want a fight.

Willie was pretty sure her others pack mates had heard the howl, and now she just had to wait for her superiors to come and evaluate the female.

<b>"Please forgive my awful attitude. I would not have done that, if I had known you were such a kind face."</b> She smiled sadly, hoping the loner would accept her apology. She dipped her head, hoping someone would come soon. The snow was now setting upon their territory. It would become much colder and she knew she would have to step up her hunting.
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2012, 04:10 AM by Wille.)
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa smiled at Willie. "Of course we may start over, but there is nothing to forgive. Your attitude was what I would have expected. You were simply protecting your home from a strange wolf on the borders. It's how most would react at first, if not with more aggression." She stepped forward and licked Willie's cheek then stepped back again and sat down.

Isa smiled and wagged her tail, happy to have a possible new friend. "It's good to see another friendly face from your pack." She cocked her head to the side with a large, slightly impish smile on her face.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
She sighed, relieved of the accepted apology. She had another thing on her mind, why hadn't her alphas responded yet? Maybe she had to call them once more. But how?She lifted her maw and howled. On the other hands, she whispered <b>"Thank you. I was just alerting my alphas. They will decide whether you will get in or not. And don't worry. I will assure you, they don't bite."</b>

This female had to probably undergo what she had to go through, too. But she must keep it a secret. It was not her position to ask the question; it was Ruiko's or Ayelen's. All she had to do know was wait.....

But why not make the waiting less awkward? She would have to start polite talk; yes, that's what she would do. <b>"What's your story?"</b> She asked still standing up. Every wolf had their story: how they found Relic Lore, how they continued to remain hopeful. As it was Relic Lore that gave refuge to all those wandering wolves with their abundant prey and resourceful lands.<b>"You don't have to share if you want to."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa looked down, ears flat against her head. "My story." She paused for a little while then looked back up at Willie. "My birth pack consisted only of my parents and my siblings along with myself. We lived outside Relic Lore. When my siblings and I were still pups there was a large fire that destroyed our home and separated our family." She paused again as the flashbacks went through her mind again.

"My parents and two brothers were on one side of the fire, I'm not sure if they escaped and found a new home or if they perished in the fire. My sister had been with me at first but I left her to try to find our parents." She took a long pause after she spoke. "When I went back, Hartt was gone and I had been looking for her since. Her scent led me to Relic Lore but now I can't find it again. I decided now would be a good time to try to move on and join a new pack." She looked back up at Willie. "So what is your story Willie?"
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
Wille smiled sadly. <b>"I guess I do owe you with my story."</b> Her old memories flashed back quickly as she briefly recalled her story. How would she tell her story briefly without boring the poor girl. Wille let a quiet chuckle of laughter. There wasn't even much of her story.

<b>"My parents, they were our 'leader' in our lone family that consisted of my two younger brothers, me, then my older sister. We were a tight- knit group. Especially me with my siblings. My beloved father, was killed hunting for us. We already teens. We took care of my mother who was was ill and depressed. My mother than died. Us siblings split up, and I found Relic Lore. And here I am now."</b>
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
-you don't mind if Rolu joins?

Rolu was taking a drink from the creek when he heard it. it was a howl, a summons it seemed. It was a summons for the alphas, but Rolu was interested. He picked up his head and traveled to where the noise came from. He let his paws fall softly making little noise. He picked himself up as he neared the area. Hiding behind a bush he watched them talk. One was a pack member he could tell.

Rolu had never really talked to his pack mates, but he took interest in the female. She was pretty enough and the loner was rather cute too. He guessed that the lone wolf was rather young compared to the other female. Rolu stepped forward and stepped on a stick. It crunched under his foot and he cringed a bit waiting for the yelling. He stepped up to where they where but kept his space.<b>"So who is this?"</b>he asked directing the question to the older female.
(This post was last modified: Feb 16, 2012, 02:33 AM by Rolu.)
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: of course I don't mind :)

Isa listened quietly as Willie told her story. It seemed Willie was in the same boat as Isa, only her parents were both dead and her siblings decided to split up, Isa had no idea if her family was alive or not. "I'm sorry about what happened to your parents Willie." She smiled at Willie. "At least your doing well for yourself now. You have a pack and others who care about you." She wagged her tail a little. Isa nudged Willie's nose, hoping to cheer her up a little.

She heard the crunch of someone else approaching, hoping it was one of the alpha's she stood up and smiled, excited. Isa looked up to see a male coming towards them. Based on how he stood she assumed he wasn't the alpha but he was part of Willie's pack and therefore of higher rank than herself. She tucked her tail between her legs and flattened her ears against her head as he grew closer and spoke. "I know you are speaking to Willie, but I'm Ismeme, or Isa." She smiled at the male, his green eyes hypnotizing. She couldn't seem to draw her eyes away from his for a few moments. "Sorry, what is your name?"