(See All?) Announcements
708 Users Online
Bing, Google

Irrevocable — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Allie who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lyanna Tainn

"Hmm," she sighed thoughtfully, "The mountain, huh? I bet there are no shortages of pretty views from up there." He'd been reluctant to speak about his pack before, so she was content not to question him further as far as that was concerned. He would share what he was comfortable with, she reckoned. Daesamar shifted about to curl his body around her and she invited the warmth that came with it.

Her yawn had been contagious, it seemed, as his own soon followed. The lip on the side of her face that wasn't basically buried in his fur pulled into the slightest grin. "To be honest, I'm not sure where I'll go yet..." Lyanna was one to keep an open mind on most matters. To her, where she ended up depended on the journey and circumstances were ever-changing. One thing she was sure of was that she wasn't willing to settle. So long as the coyotes didn't get her, she felt she had time to scout Relic Lore out to her liking. She'd never left Secret Woodlands except to go north with her father, and she knew there was so much more to the world than what she'd seen to this point in her life.

"...But in the morning, I think I'll start through The Wildwood - there's a place there I'd like to go. Ever heard of Hidden Tree?" The stories told to her about it had always stuck in her mind growing up, as if it was there that her family's own story began. She may not have had her mind made up about where she would end up, but seeing the burned remnants of the very place where her bloodline was birthed seem like a good place to start her endeavor.

Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
He had let that much slide, positive that his packmates wouldn’t get mad about it, after all, from what he could smell, there were multiple packs upon the mountain’s broadsides. Slowly, he closed his eyes, finding pleasure in the warmth and comforting weight Lyanna provide. He opened his mouth, about to spew an offer to lead her home to his pack, but something came to mind. She didn’t seem like the kind to want to settle yet. He had after months of roaming the land, and even then, he found his paws leading him down new paths on occasion. Something about his companion seemed to still hold that thrust to see more though.

She finished her thought, he shifted a bit, opening his eyes, his ears perking at the question. Hidden Tree, a name that held a certain kind of allure and secrecy within it. He gave a small shake of his head “No, but it sounds like it’d be fun to see.”
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Allie who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lyanna Tainn

“It’s a special place, where the first pack to make Relic Lore their home lived,” she explained quietly. “There was a wildfire there many years ago. The Tainn wolves had no choice but to relocate, my grandfather and his brother were among them.” The stories of it had been told to her many times but she had never been there. Always had she imagined it in her mind, in her dreams - some ancient, reverent place, where the fire-kissed trees and earth had more to tell than any words ever could. Her fascination by its mystery to her only grew with time.

Lyanna’s eyes fluttered closed as she drew in a long, easy breath. “Perhaps one day you’ll see it for yourself, Daesamar. I hope that you do.” In a moment of time the girl began to drift off to sleep, the rise and fall of this new companion’s sides like a lullaby. In the morning, perhaps they would go their separate ways. Either way, as her dreams took her to the smoldered Hidden Tree of her mind, somewhere she was glad to have found him in the rain.

{end}
(This post was last modified: Jun 14, 2018, 06:15 AM by Lyanna.)