(See All?) Announcements
463 Users Online
Google, Bing

"When I'm all turned upside down..." — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hawthorn who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
For @Daesamar only! If he wants to invite someone that is fine. Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar's nerves were frayed like a stick that had been chewed on for too long, he felt absolutely terrible and had no interest in dealing with too much puppy drama in his pack. Everyone was on edge, @Adelayde specifically. After all... she was the mother. the whole world seemed to be moving both faster and slower at the same time... first he almost blows his entry into the pack... then the pups arrive, all in so little time! And it still felt like so much time had passed. Alvar came to the conclusion that he must just be overanxious after it all.

A good walk was what he decided he needed, he could just say that he was patrolling the borders for extra security... but it would be better to come back with a kill. After a day of travel, he came to Secluded Springs (as he had come to find out they were known), and decided to take a bit of a rest before walking back.

Life seemed to be totally bipolar lately, both messing with him and making him ecstatic at the same time. He loved it and wanted it to stop as well. He thought this over as he sat under some trees next to the giant mountain to the east, birds sang above him, seeming to be just joyous at the latest part of the season. He smiled and closed his eyes, and hoped no-one came upon him while he was asleep...
(This post was last modified: May 23, 2018, 02:55 AM by Alvar.)
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

Things were changing rather quickly within the Tarn. Pups were born, wolves were leaving, it was all happening so quickly. He wasn't sure if he wanted to keep on with this. It seemed that each wolf Daesamar liked, vanished. There were so many unanswered questions that he had regarding Lorcan, and his medical knowledge. The former Alpa’s willingness to travel so far, just to get something for the yearling when he had fallen ill had touched Daesamar, it had piqued his interest into the healer's craft.

No, that’s not why we’re out here. The large wolf said as he paused under the trees, giving his head a good solid shake to try and clear it. That’s when he saw it, a childish giggle escaping as he caught sight of his tongue flopping with the motion. A smile came to his muzzle as he looked around for the first time. The mountain he called his home rested to the south east, an easy travel now that he was filling out his massive frame. Inhaling slowly, the silver and black wolf took in the scents around him, crooked ear flicking when he caught the chirping of the birds.

It was so peaceful, and why he had sought refuge this way to get away from the growing unknown that he thought plagued the Tarn for the time being. Daesamar caught sight of another wolf slowly settling down. Company could be nice, that is if the figure wanted it. Either way, it’d be wise to ask, the yearling had noticed the odd rise in coyote activity, the more wolves scented around, the lesser the chances of an attack, or so he hoped. Trodding along the path, relaxing his shoulders, his tail swaying softly behind him as his almost permanent grin crossed his muzzle, he called out “Hey, want some company?”

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
If you need an inspirational quote for that thing... "To live is to suffer... to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." -Friedrich Nietzsche. Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar jumped at the sound of another wolf asking if he wanted company. "WHAT THE---!!!" He shouted with utter surprise to see this other wolf. Shuddering from his rude awakening, Alvar looked him over. He was a fair bit larger than Alvar himself, with silver eyes that set his fur on edge a bit, but his fur made Alvar envious of him, the silver and black streaks were so amazing he thought he would kill to have that kind of fur.

After Alvar finished looking the male over, he stated... "I was just getting to sleep, so this had better be worth my time!" Before realizing that he need not be so rude. Correcting himself he said... "My apologies for that outburst, I was simply shaken from you sneaking up on me like that. My name is Alvar." He smiled and walked closer to the male. "And yes, some company would be great. If you feel like helping me look for some herbs and maybe a bit of prey?" He queried, before blurting out...

"By the way your fur make me jealous." His eyes widened as he spoke the words, and all he could do was look back at the male in utter discomfort.
(This post was last modified: Dec 21, 2019, 08:10 PM by Alvar.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

OOC here!

The large wolf had stopped a short distance away after asking his question. The sudden loud outburst caused him to yelp in surprise, stumbling back a couple of feet, his own eyes widened in fear, before guilt flooded inward, realizing that he had started the poor wolf. His mouth opened, to spew an apology, but clicked shut as he noticed it….the other wolf seemed to be looking at him, rather intently. His folded back as he grimaced. Catching the gruff words, followed quickly by an apology. He did agree to the company, that caused the yearling’s smile to return.

Once more, he opened his muzzle, ready to apologize, but the sudden outburst left him speechless. No one had ever commented on his fur before, sure, he loved it, it was apart of him after all. It left him a blend of his jet black father and his silvery mother, a reminder that they lived on through him. What could he say? Was he sorry? He hadn't he meant to cause the other wolf to feel jealous? Was that why he had seemed to stare so hard only moments before. “I er….” He managed to squeak, settling down onto his haunches, he tucked his chin against his chest before mumbling something. “T-thanks, I’m Daesamar.” He said quietly.

Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
This is going to be hilarious! Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar was very flustered at his words, it was all he could do to not just bolt then and there, but luckily the other wolf gave his name and that seemed to calm him. "I apologize for that there. Let's just pretend that didn't happen." He steadied himself and looked the other in the eyes, assessing his age and overall characteristics, hoping to determine what he would be useful for... "Tell me do you have any interest in the healing arts?"

Alvar sat down and looked around quickly for any herbs that may be of use, and he managed to locate multiple, including Arnica, Black Hawthorn, Chaga Mushrooms, Goldenrod And Pineapple Weed. He turned and collected some of each before setting them in front of him, he spent a short few moments sorting them out into little piles, and placed them in a line between them. "If you can help me gather a bit more of each of these, I will tell you what they do."
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2018, 03:34 AM by Alvar.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

If you want, you can bring the Coyotes into our clusterfluff or ignore erm

For once, Daesamar was left speechless and growing uncertain about the strange male. He tended to try and see the best in everyone but something in the tawny man’s behavior left the yearling growing uncomfortable. He blinked once, catching Alvar staring at his eyes now. Uncertainty bloomed inside the large boy, was he about to get a rather creepy compliant out of the blue about his eyes this time. Everything he felt told him not to accept any prey this wolf offered. He fitted the description perfectly of the kinds of wolves his mom had cautioned him to avoid whenever he could.

Well, it wasn’t food that was offered, but something even more unsettling. Knowledge, exactly the kind of stuff Daesamar had been seeking out. He was far from home, something he was starting to regret doing. How could he get out of this without hurting the other’s feelings if he didn’t have ill intent.

“I er……” he started to say, usually he was good at masking how he felt, or so he tended to think, the truth was Daesamar was really really bad at it as well. “No thanks sir, there’s a lot going on around here, just trying to clear my head before heading home.” he said, Careful to keep where he lived out of it, he was fearful now that he’d wake up to the man standing over him, sniffing his fur or something, he tried smiling, he discovered it was fairly easy to fake a smile when you tended to smile most of the day.

(This post was last modified: Jun 04, 2018, 07:41 PM by Daesamar.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Four coyotes appear from the shadows, posturing aggressively.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
(S for swearing.) Wow... Daesamar is afraid of him. This is awkward. I will bring the coyotes in. Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar could see that the younger male was somewhat uneasy, he was obviously shaken by Alvar's statement. Alvar sighed... "Look, I know you are likely nervous, and I apologi-" He was cut short by the rustling of leaves nearby, he perked his ears and stood up straight so that whatever it was would have to fight him at his fullest. He called out "Hello? Who is out there? Show yourselves!" He sniffed the air and gasped... coyote. He knew that these were likely the new type that had been ravaging the forest lately, and was not too thrilled about this situation.

He quickly turned to Daesamar, breath coming quickly and heart beating as though it was going to tear open his chest. "Whoever your packmates are, call them, NOW OR WE'RE SCREWED!" He turned back to see 4 coyotes coming out of the forest, staring at them with hatred in their eyes, bodies in fighting stances, the largest one barked something, and they started to close in. Alvar growled, and said... "Let's take these bastards down!"
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2018, 07:31 PM by Alvar.)
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
At first, it seemed that fate was on the yearling’s side. Something distracted Avlar, he glanced over his shoulder, tempted to try and sneak away when the scent caught his nostrils. Coyote, and far stronger than it used to be. He groans softly, this was starting to get old. It felt like just a week ago, he had encountered this exact same situation. It was a lot worse this time, if he got injured, he’d be stuck with this particular individual that he’d really, really rather not.

He glanced between the coyotes and Alvar, the temptation to run was there, he’d never deny it, but he couldn’t just leave the man, as nightmare inducing as he could be. His eyes narrowed, getting a good luck at the four coyotes, they were all still fairly small compared to him and Avlar, something they had on their side. “Think we can't take erm?” he asked, a rumbling growl starting to form as we felt the fur along his hackles slowly rise. He refused to let these pests take what he’s worked hard to gain.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
(S for swearing!) Let's hope somebody shows up in time! XD Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar listened to the younger male's inquiry, and he had to say... it was not looking promising. "Keep your back to mine, then they can't flank us!" He barked, hackles rising to the fullest, heart beating like a hummingbird's wings. He took a look at the coyotes and saw that 1 of them was injured, he decided that was going to be the best place to strike. He turned back to @Daesamar and said... "I say again, call for your packmates! We can't fight them by ourselves!" He turned to the coyotes once more and stared one of them straight in the face.

"Come on you little shits! Come and see how WOLVES FIGHT!" He snarled, his drool coming at it's max by now, he continued on... "Come and FIGHT! I will bathe in your blood, and use your bones as toys for my packs pups!" He then stopped for a second as he realised that he probably should not have said anything about the pups, but it was of little consequence right now. He growled and asked Daesamar... "You ever tasted blood of another predator before?"