(See All?) Announcements
688 Users Online
Bing, Google

The water's clear and innocent — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
Idly, as if it would pass the time, Skoll lifted a forepaw then pressed it back down into the cool mud. Asriel's wishful thinking had Skoll reminiscing about days past. Once upon time, he, too, had thought it would be them: Asriel at the helm, Skoll as his Second, and Morganna as Lead Female in their mother's stead (whether through rank challenge, illness or, Old Gods forbid, death before Morganna was even ready to take up the position). The day Asriel left had frankly shattered the reverie, paving the way for Skoll's selfish desires of being Leader and his ultimate downfall without having anyone (apart from Elettra) to keep him in line.

As his brother pitched his next question, the darker Archer drew even closer, if only to be able to glean what wilderness clung to his sibling's golden-touched coat. "Yes," he evenly answered, even if his stance was still much too tense and stiff (inwardly, he blamed this on the paternal instincts that had flared up from Anduin's and Vaeda's arrival). "Morganna and our brother Niles-" his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth and he had no choice but to make some sort of disappointed sound, "established a pack in the Scowle to the north, that way." He motioned with a jab of his nose in the air towards the northern end of the wetlands. "She still has Renier," he disclosed as if it were some sort of important information to be mindful of. "But, my mate Celandine leads with her."
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away