227 Users Online
Bing

Redheart — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
OOC: lol longest thread ever!

Silver nodded at them and laid down again. She looked at Thanatos again knowing what he had ment, she wondered if they would be able to do what they had planned. She knew allready that susrtain thing s would need to happen first. Expecially with other wolves that may start competeing against them and there new packs. She could already see that a bond, though small and fradgile was forming between the four wolves.

Silver laid down beside the black wolf, her silver fur rippling as she sat. She wondered if this was a good path and scolded her self for thinking so. Of course it was, and she filled with that feeling again. She yawned noticing how mentally tired she was, and laid her head on her paws staring at the other two wolves.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu looked at Isa with a glow of pride, and he was happy with her. Dare he say it, but he really genually loved her. He was tired of trying to keep himself of think like that, but she was so pretty in his mind. It was like how his father had discribed how he had meet Rolu's mom. It was a electric pules that was like a beating heart. He had remembered his mother well, even with her stubborness.

He pulled her ear trying to get her closer to him, from his spot on the ground. He was gently with her too though and that made him even more pround that he was able to keep his gentelness. Rolu knew it would be hard to show his affection in the pack if she was exepted and yet he was ready for it. He yawned after Silver did, catching the contagouse spell.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
OOC: Perhaps it's time to end this incredibly long thread?

Silver laid back down beside Thanatos and he watched as both her and Rolu yawned and he did as well. He nudged Silver. <b>"We should head back before you get too tired dear."</b> He stood and walked up to the buck and pulled off a large chunk to take pack to their pack. <b>"Feel free to take some to your pack as well Rolu."</b> He looked back at Silver, wondering if she was ready to head out.
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: As far as I could tell this is the longest thread on RoW. The second longest I could find was a pack hunt with 48 posts. We have 63 O.o

Rolu pulled Isa's ear, trying to get her closer. She stood and licked his forehead. Isa looked up as Thanatos stood, ready to go back to his pack with Silver. Rolu would probably head back to his pack. Isa didn't know where she would go. She would probably build a den for herself for the night.

She nudged Rolu before she spoke. <b>"You should get back to your pack Rolu."</b> She looked him in the eyes, sad to see him leave but he really should get back. His pack may start to wonder where he went.
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
OOC: I am agreeing with the thread ending, after Rolu puts in?

Silver nodded her liege to him only. She got up ready to follow him, and turned towards the other wolves.<b>"We'll see you to later then,"</b> her voice was sweat and calm. Turning back to Thanatos she grabbed a piece of meat and padded past him and going pack to the pack.

She turned back to Rolu and then disappeared into the trees. She wondered if it would be that long before they met again. She new Thanatos was behind her his presence always there. She only looked back at him once as she started back to the den.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu stood up listening to the male, then turned to Isa.<b>"I'll see ya later than,"</b> he said his voice low. He nodded at Silver and ripped a large chunk out of the deer. Speaking around it he asked,<b>"You want to walk with me to the sacred grove?"</b> Then, he turned hoping she would follow him back, his legs swaying back a bit. He looked back at the wolves leaving and grinned around the meat. Turning back he trotted towards his den.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »