492 Users Online
Google, Bing, Mouseling

Hello, my old friend. — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Welcome to all. However tag for @Daesamar

Cohesive, infinite in numbers which they dwell - perhaps to punish us or remind us of our mortality? Unlikely - would suggest intent. Explanation must be more mundane but hidden. Migration perhaps? At this rate unsustainable, already sings of dimishing prey at areas. Less prey should lead to more competition. Group dynamics would be s... - Garmir snapped away from his thoughts, looking around. His senses again adjusted to the current moment, the ever present humm of the waterfall behind him making detecting sounds more difficult. He scanned the surrounding forest, suspicious that something - or someone was nearby. He oftend trusted his guts in these moments.

Garmir hadn't made long range scouting runs for Charred Ash Draw since the coyote infestation had begin and Treyah had also given birth. Now that the pack was more stable and well protected by additional ranks, he felt safe enough to leave Treyah and the others for few days in order to gather some information. He had tasked himself with several objectives; first and foremost investigate the extend of the coyote infestation, secondly track the number of prey in the nearby territories and finally, continue searching missing members of the pack, even if chance of finding any of them was propably slim. Garmir had failed to find Lord @Triell 's body and in a way he was still hoping he might meet him some day or find definative answer to what might have been his fate.

He had been deep in his thoughts, thinking about the coyote problem at paw when that feeling of presence had begin to itch him. Garmir was... in a way paranoid, but it was seldom his senses that were the cause. He felt confident enough not to hide and so he spoke out loud at the general direction of the forest, where this mysterious someone might or might not been. "Someone there?"

Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

OOC here!

Their scent was everywhere. The permeating stench of the coyotes seemed to expand in every direction the yearling chose to explore on whatever day he picked. He was curious, ansty and hesitant to stay at the mountain for too long, not with so many wolves he’s met causing him to be filled with worry. He knew he couldn’t keep up with these rapid returns and departures. Promising himself, this would be the last one for quite awhile, he had set off in the direction of southwest of the mountain. A place close to home, yet a place his silver eyes had not set eyes upon until now.

The waterfall casaded off out of sight. The large wolf constantly looked around, he wasn't trying to admit it, but he had another reason for going out so much. Pebble had still been missing, and it didn’t seem like her to be gone so long without a reason. The thought came to his mind, he still barely knew the female, but that had been something he had hoped to change, but once more, a wolf the youth cared about seems to have vanished.

“Someone there?”

The voice caught Daesamar off guard, one for it seemed to come out of nowhere, and second, had he been making that much noise? The idea was a bit embarrassing, what if he had strayed close to another pack’s borders? That definitely could have ended badly. The third, and most unnerving thing was that he recognized the voice. He felt a sudden tinge of excitement, some of his youthfulness returning as he barked in excitement and slept through the bushes, a grin flashing on the youth’s face once he picked up Garmir’s scent, “Sir!?”

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Half expecting a coyotes again, Garmir stared at the treeline with suspicion in his eyes. His call however recieved reply and it was the way how it was worded that immidietly gave away whom the stranger was. While Garmir absolutely hated Daesamar's habit of calling him - and presumably everyone 'sir' - he was going to endure that much over facing off with another gang of coyotes. Garmir still had faint bite marks especially around his rear from previous circus.

And true enough, bursting through the bushes came the young pup - or rather young adult now - Garmir waving his tail in greethings and even managing to smile just a bit. "Hello, my old friend" -He greeted with a voice that had tiniest bit of joy in it. At least Garmir now knew the young man had survived since they went separate ways - and was doing quite well indeed. "You have grown up."

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

OOC here!

Daesamar was grinning like a child once more when he caught sight of Garmir’s dark pelt. Once that he had been sure he wouldn’t have seen ever again, unsure if the man had even survived the harsh winter that they had last met at the start of. That grin only widened at the compliment, it may be a goal of his lips to try and reach his ears at this point. Nodding quickly in response, he looked the other man over, sniffing the air.

“You found a pack as well.” he commented, his tail starting to wag softly as he settled down onto his haunches. “How’s everything been going for you, sir? he made sure he kept using that word, perfectly happy to irk the other man just a bit, that and it was a habit he had yet to or planned to break anytime soon.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

There was clear sign of irritation in Garmir's gaze as Daesamar still insisted on continuing the annoying habit of calling him 'Sir'. He wasn't going to remind him again that he disliked it however for Garmir was still happy to see his old friend alive and well. "Indeed I did. And with new pack I found new purpose. How has the life been treating you?" -The earthen male asked, genuinely curious as to what had happen to the pup after their departure. Garmir may have been on his way to becoming a corpse last time, but Daesamar's future did not seem all that bright either.

Garmir did not often make friends, and he wasn't sure if Daesamar would count as such. His unfortunate speaking habit might have been too irritating for Garmir to warm up that much, but he was definately ally or someone whom shared a nugget of past with him.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Wolfsong who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ferreiran Morse
Ferreiran slipped into the conversation as he always did, trusting the undergrowth to hide him. His trip into the Sacred Grove gave him hope, even though the coyotes chased him away. His ears pricked, he caught the strands of a conversation. One of them called the other, "sir", so he guessed that he was a higher rank or something. Strangely though, if that was true, they had different pack scents. He filed it away in his brain. No use wondering about it, he thought, since I don't need to know the answer.  They seemed to already know each other, and if Ferreiran was any other wolf he would've gone up and introduced himself. But Ferreiran was Ferreiran so he was silent, still, and watched.
Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Four coyotes appear from the shadows, posturing aggressively.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil

OOC here!

The youth hadn’t been aware of their third member and instead he kept his focus on Garmir, noticing the slight agitation at the use of the word sir. It was a bit strange for him, usually Daesamar went out of his way to be courteous and if someone didn’t want to be called something, he’d do his best to comply. Ever since he had first met Garimir, he had been little more than a stray pup, he had come to realized that he enjoyed the gruff wolf’s reactions to the word.

“I’m doing so much better sir, I was able to join a pack further east, up on the mountain.” beyond that, nothing really eventful had happened with the yearling. Settling in with the other Tarn wolves had proven to be easier then he had expected. I’m glad you’ve found purpose.” he said, before quietly murmuring “I’m still looking myself, but in the meantime, there’s life to live and enjoy.”

Played by Wolfsong who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ferreiran Morse
Sorry for leaving so quickly, but he's a bit scared of the coyotes at this point!
Yes, I know that I'm making you unable to chase them off. I'm just evil that way! ;)
Ferreiran picked up the scent of coyotes, and like magic, a few seconds later, they appeared. They seemed only interested in the other wolves, but it was only a matter of time before they turned to him. Four against three, he thought. It was too much of a risk for wolves he'd never met. A few moments passed, with the dark wolf wondering how the new wolves would react when they saw the pack. The beasts weren't exactly hiding, outright challenging the wolves with their postures. He wanted to give them a lesson for this behavior, a lesson that would leave at least one of them dead, but he wasn't going to sacrifice his own life for strangers. The male silently crept away from the scene, wanting no part of it.
Have you read my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC:

@Daesamar
@Ferreiran thats okay. Just know that your wolf will likely suffer the same penalty regardless if he leaves.

It seemed like life was going well for both of them all things considered. The Earthen male chuckled at Daesamar's words, even remembering to wave his tail just a little bit behind him. Garmir failed to notice 3rd wolf spying on the two old friends, but the coyotes were less discreet in their approach.

"Perhaps I will pay a visit to your p..." -He begin to suggest when he caught a first glimpse of approaching coyotes. Garmir's ears twitched and rotated around as he begin to do counting, one - two - four coyotes finally showing themselves and posturing aggressively. Four would have been bad had Garmir been alone, but if Daesamar stayed on his side, perhaps they had better chance together. "Seems we're not alone here, my friend.." -he murmured while pressing closer to Daesamar's flank. Garmir did not seem very concerned, more frustrated or annoyed rather. He was starting to get tired of killing coyotes.