428 Users Online
Nori, Bing, Google, Sage, Isla

everything goes around like a boomerang — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
// Guardian dem done, spar finished. Post 11/12

"Yeah, yeah, I won," he admitted as he got up and stretched, offering the girl a lopsided smile and nudging her shoulder with his muzzle. "But you put up a damn good fight, kid! I wasn't expecting that first hit at all. That was good." He shrugged his shoulder. "I don't actually have a lot of advice to give here on that at all. Just keep it up. I'll spar whenever you want."

He snorted with a laugh, unsure if she was actually going to match his own size or not. "Well, if you ever get to that point, you get one free squish. But I'll be an old fart then, so maybe you'll need to be more gentle." Hazel eyes lit up in amusement. "This was fun though, huh? Maybe we can get some of the others to start doing sparring matches too," he wondered aloud. "It wouldn't hurt anything, and it'd help us defend the territory."
Played by Kristen who has 47 posts.
Inactive Pup peroni
Ellery Prudence Hervok
Post 12/12

she smiles like a georgia summer

He conceded, admitting that he had won, and to this she gave a firm nod of approval to his honesty. That was more like it. But, when he said that she’d put up a good fight she believed him. She felt her chest swell with pride and she suppressed a grin. “Don’t make promises you’re not up for,” she chided at his mentioning that he’d be there for her to spar whenever she wanted. They’d end up sparring everyday if that were the case. Ellery was quick to focus on the things she wanted, and more than anything she wanted to grow up to be strong and protect those around her just like they protected her.

At his suggestion that they attempt to gather some more wolves to spar more often, she also gave a strong nod. “Yeah, that would be fun! We should mention it to Mother and see what she thinks about it,” she replied, sure that the silver woman would be delighted by the idea. Ellery smacked her lips, her tongue feeling dry in her mouth. “Lets go get something to drink at the lake,” she said, turning without hesitation in the direction she knew was the shortest path to their destination. She didn’t wait for him to follow, but instead led with the placed faith that he would join her.

Fade

she laughs like the sound of thunder