I will rip you, I will tear you. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer
@Vareth @Vaeda @Sedna @Caelia
Puppy thread but anyone can jump in
Forward dated to 7/5

One day Anduin and Vaeda were seemingly the only two puppies Pookastone had to offer, and the next there were more than double the amount he'd originally been aware of. He didn't know where they all came from, but the thought of them existing brought the boy horrible displeasure. Who's to say one of them wouldn't become mamma's favorite? He already had to compete with his sister day and night for the title, and then they went ahead and threw a ton more in! How was he going to keep up now? He'd just have to intimidate them all into thinking he was the head hancho pup around these parts, and hope that they knew what was good for 'em and backed off.  

"C'mon!! Less go!!" Anduin shouted into his sleepy-time den, unaware of whether or not anyone was even currently residing within it, though if they were they'd better hurry their little booty's up. "Fowwo!" He screamed into the den once more, before trekking further into pack territory in hopes of finding the other puppies.

(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2018, 06:24 AM by Anduin.)
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

don't be my last strange encounter

The child wasn't in prime condition. Her habits seemed to fluctuate between doing great and doing awful. Some days she would eat, sleep or play with ease as if nothing had happened. Then there were the days were she was more of a blob than anything else. Muttering the name Laurel (@Lauraceae) over and over again as she hid in the den. He never showed though.

Sadly today was one of the days were she seemed to blob in the den. Often times she preferred to sleep tucked against the furthest corners but when it was often empty, she would take advantage of having a bit of room. It was obvious Caelia was a hefty child who needed a bit of extra room.

In her state of simply being, there was a voice that shattered the silence. It was far too loud for her liking. Her features scrunched up as she stumbled onto her paws. Pudgy frame heading to the entrance of the den where she mumbled one word. "Why?"

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer

Anduin turned to examine the questioning girl behind him. What did she mean why? And more importantly, where were the others? "Where sissy? Where Varnin n' Sendid?" All parties being present was detrimental to this little announcement of his, having only one simply wouldn't do. Now the young Archer knew his sister @Vaeda had been raised to listen to instruction, but had that not been the case for @Vareth and @Sedna ? "Hurry! Where where?!" The brat demanded in a whiny chorus of frantic 'things aren't going my way so you better do something about it' 's. "Vorman! Spendor! Sissy!" He screamed into the open air.