(See All?) Announcements
593 Users Online
Bing, Google, Magg

and you had a hunger growing inside you, that only bloodlust could ever fulfill. — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
AW but tagging @Kajika and @Sylva as they should be in the know about this~ Takes place after this|| July 3, Early Morning, Mostly Cloudy, 61 °F, 16 °C

It's like wounded outlaws on the run

She had been a dit delayed on her return thanks to the run in. With the awful pain on the left side of her face and the coyotes, she had to make a few detours. Fumbling around the lake in hopes of losing the vermin. Eventually enough wading through waters and weaving around old trails allowed her to get back home without them hot on her heels.

A wave of relief washed over her as she found herself back in the Cove's border. But the relief didn't last long as she remembered her current condition. She couldn't let her children see her like this but she needed to get to Kajika. Well, actually, perhaps she ought to find the medic girl first. Awkwardly she fumbled towards the heart of the territory as she considered her options.

Which were very few at the moment.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

While his lover had been away Kajika had spent the day with his children. It was a rare chance that he had to spend so much time with them. He took advantage of it watching them play and explore. As the day went on however and Birtie hadn't returned he had grown worried. He'd thought it would be good for her to get out and away for a bit after staying with the children for so long. Kajika was starting to question if it had been a good idea to let yet go off on her own.

When he'd finally reached the point he couldn't just keep waiting he asked one of his subordinates to keep an eye on the children. Once they were taken care of he went in search of her but as he was crossing through the heart of the territory Kajika caught her scent and followed it. Following her trail the alpha quickly found her, “Birtie, where have you been?” He called to her as he came up behind her pale figure.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
His voice was like music to her ears and truthfully, Birtie never really had been happier to see her lover. She spun around with the most ungraceful movements possible. Her motions were off balance and almost sluggish. Left eye kept tightly closed still but her right one was able to see him in all his glory.

"Kajika." She breathed softly with a smile on her face. Her bloodied face would give way to that she had been up to no go but she stumbled to get closer to him and if allowed, she'd tuck her head under his neck. The Parlow could only hope her lover wouldn't mind the mess if she coated his fur. "I'll tell you everything but I need a medic." She murmured softly.

In an exhausted heap, she swayed to lay on the ground. The smile was present on her face still as her good eye tried to look up at the shadowy form of Kajika for reassurance that everything was going to be alright.
(This post was last modified: Jul 06, 2018, 03:04 AM by Birtie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She was safe walking in front of him and in a few short paces he would catch up to her. His question caused her to turn though and immediately he could tell something was wrong. The way she turned to greet him was all off and then he saw it, the state of her face. It was the blood he saw first smeared all over her creamy fur. His amber gaze soon found her left eye tightly closed and all of this caused him to stop dead in his tracks, what the hell had happened?

It took her speaking for him to come back to his senses, his name had crossed her lips and all he wanted to do was be angry with her. They'd fought about this before the children were born. The alpha didn’t stop her advancements to tuck her head under his neck. He allowed it for a moment anyway but there were more pressing matters.

He'd realized that she needed him and yelling at her for getting herself into such a position right then wasn't what she needed. “You better because I want to know it all,” he stated trying to keep his tone calm but matter-of-fact to not upset her.

A moment later he didn't have to step away from her because she was soon on the ground. She certainly did not a medic but he didn't know where Sylva was just then. “Birtie,” he said looking down at her, his tone was gentler this time. “I'm not sure where Sylva is right now and we don't have time to wait for her. We need to get you cleaned up and treated now.” He bent his head to lick her crown before pressing his nose there and sighing, “At least your home safe.”

After a few beats he stepped back and looked her in her good eye, “I need to get some things will you be okay until I get back or would you like to come to the infirmary?” He was glad that the children were being looked after, this could take awhile.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She knew she had really screwed up this time and it was a miracle that he didn't lash out. Sure his words were a bit stiff but the Parlow knew it could have been so much worse. Of course. She mumbled softly as her ears pressed against her grown. The woman was usually not one to cower but everything in her posture right now spoke her apologies.

Her name sounded like honey and so she tried to focus on that rather than the pain that seemed to simmer on her face. From her position on the ground, her tail thumped against the earth at his words and touch. Yeah. She murmured softly almost no really registering the words. Birtie was tired, it had taken getting back home to realize that.

The Parlow had thought she would have wanted to stay rooted to the floor but at her question she found herself quickly scrambling to her paws. I'll head to the infirmary. It would probably be best for her to be there anyway, away from the public eye until she got patched back up.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

They'd had a whole conversation about going out and getting themselves hurt when they now had children. As he looked at her face and the damage that had been done to it he had to wonder what had happened. He knew and hoped that she knew that it could have been so much worse, that she might not have come home. “I'm glad that's settled then.” The more pressing matters was getting her cleaned up and something in her eye. He wasn't willing to wait for Sylva and hoped that she would be at the infirmary.

Kajika could see clearly in Birtie's posture and demeanor that she was sorry for what had happened. He took note but his concern was more about getting her the care that she needed then scolding her for putting herself in danger. Without knowing how bad the damage was or how much it hurt he was very gentle in his touches around her face and head.

He was relieved when she agreed to go to the infirmary. He knew that it was stocked and hoped he could find the things he needed to treat her with. “Good, we should be able to find everything we need there and can get you fixed up more quickly.” He started to head there but stopped to make sure she was with him. “Maybe while I'm taking care of your wounds we can discuss what happened and what you would like to do.”

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
small pp lemme know if ya want it changed<3

She moved along next to him, briefly leaning against him on her now blind side. What do you mean what I would like to do? Wasn't it kind of obvious? She wanted to get this eye patched up and get back to her life. The mother still had children to tend to. Granted she had no idea how they would take to her new...appearance. Which was a disheartening thought but she'd cross that bridge whenever she managed to get to it.

When they got to the den, the Parlow was quick to enter it. She found herself a comfortable spot towards the back. This was mainly to guard herself from prying eyes. Didn't know you were a medic. What else are you hiding, eh? She teased slightly as she settled into a laying position.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

So perhaps he should have been a little more specific as she was quick to question what he meant. “I mean, will you be staying here in the infirmary to recover or will you be going back to the den with the children.” He felt it was a very valid question, her injuries could scare Elwood and Chenoa. It would also be much quieter in the infirmary den where she could get the rest she needed. “If you stay here the children will be asking about you. What would you like for me to tell them?” He said during a moment she was leaning against him as they walked toward the infirmary den. The dark alpha supported her and helped her to reach their destination.

She was quick to move inside and find a place to settle down towards the back of the den. Kajika slipped in behind her and while she got herself comfortable he set about gathering what he would heed to treat her wounds. He found a few things like Yarrow and Marigold that would help with pain and keep the infection down. He turned to her when she spoke, “I've picked up a few things over the years.” He said before raising a brow at what she said about him hiding things from her. At this he did smile, “Now what kind of fun would it be if I told you everything.”

The dark alpha picked up the plants and moved them to where Birtie was laying. “We’ll need to clean it first and then I'm going to need to put a poultice on the wounds to make sure there isn't an infection.” He informed her before he started to do anything.

(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2018, 03:19 AM by Kajika.)
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
The small wolf grunted softly as she started back toward the Infirmary, Sylva had been out taking advantage of the warmer weather to gather a few of them out of reach herbs. She was on her way back when she scented it. Blood. Her eyes widening slightly, the medic moved with haste now, sniffing the air and trying to figure out who it was. But the sharp scent of the herbs drowned out much more than the basic scent.

A few moments later she arrived at the den’s entrance and scrambled inside. Blinking away the darkness as her eyesight adjusted, Sylva realized that the smell was coming from Birtie. She sat the bundle of plants down, quietly murmuring “I’ll get you sorted late.” and turning her attention onto the duo. She spotted the Yarrow and Marigold, Sylva was about to mouth a protest to her stores getting raided but she quickly shook her head and looked at the Alpha “Please, clean it.” She said, still a bit protective of the plants and shuddering inwardly at how they could have been manhandled by Kajika. She sniffed them and paused “Good choice though.” She said glancing at Birtie and the eye wound. She wasn’t able to tell how bad it was from where she was and if the mother was in pain, Sylva felt a lot more comfortable with her mate helping her to clean it while she looked at her various piles of seemingly same looking herbs. “Let’s see...no you got it all.” She said, pausing briefly and looking around with a soft smile as she turned back around “Alright Birite, I’m sure it’ll be uncomfortable but once he gets you cleaned up, I’ll need to chew this up and put the polyjuice on your eye.