(See All?) Announcements
613 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vili, Sophrosnia

Push Me to the Breaking Point — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Feel free to pp Aponi letting the yearlings in to see their siblings and mostly just being sleepy

SERACH & APONI DONATA

Aponi was more than thankful in this moment. From outside she could hear the quiet murmuring of the voices of her family and within the den what was broken seemed to be making the first step to healing. Things weren’t perfect, and they probably never would be but right now it seemed like everything was going to be okay and that was enough for the silver wolf.

She was also thankful that even as her eyelids began to droop and exhaustion took over her endorphins that Serach read her mind. Licking the bottom of his chin in appreciation the mother gave her mate a tired smile as she settled her head on her paws. The others would come to see the pups soon she was sure, but their visits would have to be short and sweet. They would have Azra and Kisina’s whole lives to get to know them. But for now, they mostly needed rest.

loving you is fire & then it’s rain.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Played by Ghost who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mabel Donata
@Lila @Chamomile

Mabel probably would have taken her leave after her brother had appeared, slipping quietly away unnoticed. Ayla wasn’t here and Corsair could have been the delegate for their litter but she hesitated to hear the answer to his second question. She already knew they were here but hadn’t stop to think about when they would actually start coming out of the den. Looking from Cham - who usually answered their questions - to Lila who had experience from the year before she never got the information she had been waiting for.

While Mabel had been distracted her father had backed out of the den. His woof brought the teen’s attention back on him and her muscles strained for a moment, torn between what she wanted to do and making her dad happy. Seeing the confusion in his green eyes roused a small sigh from the girl and she sat back down, though couldn’t quite wipe the unhappiness from her face.

Forcing a smile at his announcement - because that’s what he would have wanted - the Donata teen made no movement forward. She wanted to see her mom but she definitely didn’t want to see her younger siblings any earlier than she had to. Looking to Corsair for guidance she resolved to follow his lead. If he went she would go behind him and stay near the entrance but not duck inside but if he hung back so would she. This might have been the first time Mabel was voluntarily giving the lead away to one of her siblings, she wasn’t taking point on this one.

[Image: mabel_by_becuffin-dbafpqz.png]
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
I think there's a flaw in my code

"I could arrange that," she quipped in turn with a sharp smile. She wouldn't deny she liked getting under her sister's skin at times. Lately it wasn't hard to do. But they all were in a sort of mess with whatever the hell was going on besides the newborns and she should play nice. After all she wanted to try to be something stable in the Bend. Here for them when she could easily leave like Kyna had.

"Probably," she agreed, letting her expression soften. "Look at it this way. You're a big sis now, and I bet you'll do better than me." There was no smile to misguide the compliment.

Thankfully, Corsair decided to join them and Lila didn't have to try to remain too serious. She nudged his shoulder with her own. "Sure are," she replied, her blue eyes attempting to search his face in a way he might not realize. All she could discern was he seemed neutral. If he could be tipped one way or another. But Lila didn't like to tease Corsair. He may have been her only brother (that she knew of) but he was still her favorite. She realized she could do something for them Kyna had not. Offer assurance it wasn't the end of the world. "Might get a look now. They won't leave the den any time soon. But Mom will make sure we don't miss it." She crinkled her nose, pulling a face at the thought. It was all in good fun.

"I was pretty excited you guys were coming. It really sucked not having anyone when Kyna left. I mean Dad was great and all but not quite the same. Then you all got here and I was told I had had to wait and wait. I guess that's kinda nice now. They'll just want Mom and Dad so you can get use to the idea you're role models now." She prodded Corsair's side with her nose. Thankfully Serach realized they were here, and was quick to capture her attention. Whatever might have been going on with him and Aponi this seemed to make things better. There was change in him as he spoke of the pups and she'd try to believe it would stay. Glad to see things may turn out all right, she didn't hesitate to take the first turn. She did her best to take a peak quietly, and quickly. But her eyes lingered longest on her mother till she excused herself. Mentioning how she would find Ayla and make sure she came by. Hopefully if she'd gotten into something she'd need only a little assistance.

{exit}