(See All?) Announcements
574 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Baidu

Drown in doubt — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

She should've seen this coming. She knew from the get go, that the odds were stacked against her. Aytigin was older, larger and more experienced. But Neha was too proud not to give up without a fight. Any wolf who just laid down with their tail tucked placidly against their belly wasn't worthy of holding their current rank. You had to fight for what was yours, even if you lost or retained it in the end.

Her jaws clacked on empty air, as to her surprise, he pulled off a move she didn't expect. He ducked beneath her, twisting to use his size to slam into her. She stumbled, her knees buckling. Her body followed, her flank scraping against the dirt of the bank. Eliciting a low growl, she flailed against his weight. He wouldn't budge. Her agility and speed wouldn't save her here. Drawing blood from a pack mate was not an option. Not if she wanted to be banished. His final demand issued, she struggled one last time. All defiance wiping away from her face, she peeled her eyes away, to the ground. Her body went slack. "Fine...you've proven yourself." She said quietly.

Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Aytigin relaxed and sighed deeply, letting the younger wolf up. She didn't seem the sort to pull some shitty stunt and attack him when he wasn't expecting it - after their fight was over. Hazel eyes softened and he looked down at the ground. "Thank you, Neha. You did a good job, fighting for your rank," he praised, raising his gaze to look back up at her. "I'm not going to take this pack down a road that will hurt us. I just want to help make things better," the older wolf explained quietly.

He sighed and lifted his head, a lopsided smile crossing his lips. He didn't want to pull rank immediately here, and he certainly didn't want to shame the girl who'd fought valiantly against him.

"So," he began, clearing his throat and shaking out his fur. "You hungry?"

{ fade }