589 Users Online
Google, Neo, Bing, Adora, Jadon

Warmness on the soul — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
For @Blackmoore

Gradually the meeting began to draw itself to a close and the real festivities of the feast began, solidarity ignited anew within the hearts of those gathered whether they had given years of their lives to the Ridge or days. All in all it was a meeting that made the former matriarch; now dubbed Consul, proud of this new direction Willow Ridge was heading towards and even more proud of the individuals both Sven and Ravenna have grown into considering their less than glamourous backstories. Perhaps now with her new role within the pack Enoki could continue to guide them on this path and prepare their children; hers included, to carry the torch once the time came with however much time she had left on this earth. Not a moment would be wasted this time around.

Rising to her paws with a small huff and some resistance from her joints, the elderly woman made her way toward the outskirts of the circle surrounding the slain offering to allow the younger members a chance to eat their fill before she would fill an open spot to enjoy her own portion at a later time. There was something that had been leaving the piebald female restless since her return and initial solitude to grieve the lost of her mate that was made more aware now that she saw everyone that had answered the call. Too many unknown faces floated about and as a pack it was important to know those that called this place home as well. What a better time to meet and mingle than when they were all gathered at once?

Smoldering amber irises scanned over her fellow pack mates and spotted one of the dark coated males lingering near the edge of the gathering she had seen in passing before. Trotting over with a small wag to her tail, a nod and friendly smile was offered. "Blackmoore right?" She hoped she had heard his name right. So help her if her hearing was starting to go now.
Played by Hussar who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

The male had kept an moderate approach during the festivities. He ate some, but just enough to appear courteous towards the hosts tonight. After all, being asked why he'd ate so little, or why he'd ate so much, could be quite disastrous to the appearance the male had wanted to make. He'd sure was the biggest male in the pack at this moment, which made this task particularly tricky to accomplish, but by the time he'd mingled with the others it seemed that he'd succeeded at it.

As for the mingling, sadly the dark male wasn't particularly good at that. At least that's what he'd was critically thinking of himself, getting slightly tense about every word he'd deemed as one he'd could replace to phrase something differently. It was probably fair to say that the male wasn't really good at social setting that involved mostly - well, at least for now - strangers. In all honesty, the man was especially blind towards how smooth he'd could be even if he'd hated the moment. Perhaps that had been why the male had tried to gravitate towards the outside of the gathering, as the time passed. But he'd wouldn't be himself for doing it in a straightforward, barbaric way like just simply going in a straight line out of the circle. No, Blackmoore had to play the mister 'I'am Proper' and take a circuitous way that took longer but was less noticeable.

At least that's what the male have hoped it would have looked like. But apparently just as the male had settled on the outside, he had noticed a figure coming in his way. Considering all the expose that the woman had just got, there was no possibility for not recognizing the new Consul. Perhaps Enoki would say the same about him, a new Guardian, but the male wasn't going to ask anything even remotely close to it. Despite that, Enoki had been an enigma to the male, who have been just for barely over a year in these parts of the world. Neither he had an ear (or rather something else) with the female lead to learn anything about the woman. For now, Blackmoore knew only what have been said during the meeting. Which in all honesty, wasn't a lot to go with.

Despite that, Blackmoore have gave a slightly enigmatic gaze towards the woman as she'd was closing towards him. Perhaps he'd could be seen like a deer caught in headlights of an incoming car - unable to dodge it and move away from it's path. But in truth the male had indulged in a quick analysis which pretty quickly ended in a conclusion that the woman before him had to be part of the ridge before. That alone, aside from the rank and age, should be enough to stop anyone from trying to dodge her - no matter how tired they would be thanks for the 'party'. The male had gave the woman an respectful nod as she'd come to him at last. "That would be correct, m'lady." The dark male had replied, with a feint smile. "How am I can be of help?"

It seemed that Mr. Proper haven't left the building. Yet.

(This post was last modified: Jul 25, 2018, 01:01 AM by Blackmoore.)
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Her hearing was nothing Enoki needed to fret upon for the time being as the dark coated male confirmed his moniker, returning the respectful nod before inquiring how he could be of assistance. How charming. It wasn't often someone spoke with such propriety and coming from a lineage that thrived on such speech minus the heavy drawl most of her relatives had, the speech pattern this young gentleman displayed was a breath of fresh air for herself. An amused smile adorned her lips, though, at the notion he assumed she was in need of something. Was wanting just a sliver of small talk to get to know these unknown Ridge wolves considered a need? She internally shrugged it off as a no.

"Rest easy. I'm in no need of anything other than a little company and a refresher on those that dwell here now. Some new faces have surfaced since I was at the helm." For a brief moment her smoldering gaze shifted toward the silvered silhouette of Ravenna whom now reigned in her stead, chest swelling slightly in the doting mother like pride that filled it knowing the Ridge was within good paws. The magpie always knew Elettra's daughter was bound to follow in her footsteps one day. Just not this soon. "Mind entertaining this old lady for a little?" A soft chuckle passed over her inky lips, but she had a feeling Blackmoore was a good candidate to bring her up to speed with what transpired while she was gone. Perhaps even fill her in on who this Pooka pack was.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

She smiled before responding to his polite words. It had been a warm smile, amused one if he'd got to be the judge. Either way, Blackmoore have hoped he'd been respectful towards the Consul, and as it turned out - an ex leader as well. That is if he'd understood her properly, as the woman told him that she'd been just hoping for a talk, nothing else. "I do." He'd begun after a moment, beginning his answer with a small, prudent but yet confident smile. After all, the man tackled the coyotes for the past months - thus he'd shouldn't fear a simple conversation with someone like her. Especially someone like her, someone who could perhaps also enlighten him about how the things were before as he was genuinely curious. "And that would be my pleasure," A small respectful nod, a bow almost followed his words as he continued. "I'm not sure though how helpful I might be, considering that I have came here 'with the coyotes' so to speak." A soft chuckle escaped him, as the man admitted to the wrongdoing of being somewhere else all this time before. Proverbially of course, not literally.

The man smiled as he'd heard her last question. "I do believe we haven't been formally introduced yet. Let me correct that mistake then." He'd spoke lightly as the man tipped the non-existing hat off towards the woman. "My full name is Northcrest. Blackmoore Northcrest."

He might have been shaken by the attention but surely he was not stirred.

(This post was last modified: Jul 30, 2018, 01:56 AM by Blackmoore.)
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Ah so it was made known that he, too, was a newer addition to the ranks and ironically was a wolf the cat; or coyotes in this case, dragged in. Lucky for the Ridge granted his growing expertise in thwarting the smaller canines and not so lucky for the opposing side. The rumble of his soft chuckle filled the newly dubbed Consul's ears after he admitted to such which in turn warranted another equally soft bout of laughter to pass over her lips. "Well the Ridge is lucky to have you despite any oddness in the method of arriving." And it was pure truth that the magpie spoke. It wasn't often someone waltz up to the doors of such a pristine pack and made a name for themselves among the sea of Archers.

Aging joints creaked and groaned as the elderly woman adjusted her position slightly to obtain a more ideal and comfortable one while the man before her allowed for the beginning of a proper introduction. Blackmoore Northcrest was his moniker in full and the title was stored in her memory alongside the plethora of other names acquired over the long years of her life. "It's a pleasure to finally put a formal name to a once unknown face." A small tip of her head before continuing. "Enoki Archer, formerly Ashrelle until I became Nicolo's mate." Widowed now, but still she clung to the last name of her beloved husband which was the only thing she had left of him aside from their children. She hadn't a clue how much these newcomers knew about the former male lead, but she'd be damned if his name became as much a ghost as he.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

The mention about that Ridge have been lucky having him, had pinched the dark male inside slightly. In a way, he'd never done well with a praise to begin with - but also he'd knew the truth. That something, or rather someone, had been the reason for his arrival. In a way he'd felt like a criminal for trying to use the current situation for his own advantage... But he'd quickly returned to the right path with a reminder that were there coyotes or not, he'd would be still working hard for recognition. Even if he'd wasn't having such well formulated goals in his mind to begin with... "I don't know about the luck but in case of oddity I wouldn't named it so." The man responded with a soft tune of somberness under the cryptic exterior in which he'd dressed his thought. He might have been onto something with this, but even if - the man himself wasn't sure yet nor had grasped the incessant thought firmly enough to follow through at this time...

A little later, Blackmoore had gave a polite nod instead of an reply as the Consul spoke once more. At least for the first part, as the male reflected upon the fact he'd haven't been for long enough in this part of the world to have any serious familiarity with the Archers. One could say that despite the past few months he'd already spent with the pack, the most of his knowledge had been limited down to what had Ravenna told him soon before last winter. "The pleasure is mine," He'd stated, as the man struggled inside about the fact he'd been quite an alien here. Considering how little he'd knew that is... "however I'm afraid that this doesn't tell me a lot. Not only I've been here shortly, but I have arrived in these lands only a few months before the last winter..." 

One does not simply stops being sincere it seemed...

Sorry if it's kinda weak :x
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
There was little effort in hiding the genuine surprise that engulfed Enoki's facial features upon the man's confession that despite mentioning such a powerful surname, it offered little into the world the magpie had known for years. Then with additional information from Blackmoore, she knew why. He had barely entered these lands just as her heart lured her away in search of her missing daughter. Seems fate had wanted them to meet under different terms, she supposed. Now, her newly acquired role of Consul seemed befitting. What better time to advise the young man about some Archer history than now?

"Ah, so you're quite new to dealing with the likes of Archers then." Enoki mused aloud more so to herself than to Blackmoore. Pausing their conversation slightly the dappled woman shifted her gaze to study how the rest of the pack was fairing in regards to their well earned meal before shifting her attention back to the male beside her. "When I pledged my loyalty to Willow Ridge years ago it was Elettra Archer, Ravenna's mother, that reigned at the helm alongside her mate Angier. She was a powerful woman in more than one sense of the word. If there was ever a leader that left you both quaking and in awe it was her." And so the history lesson of the Ridge began.